All Comments on 'Movie Rental'

by Tepin

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Campus77Campus777 months ago

The best of both worlds. They had been doing foreplay for months, so it didn't take long to get to the good stuff. I should hit an adult store to see if there is anyone with a similar notion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

Disappointing. Sex is too automatic. Too fast. Lacks foreplay and teasing. Just right to it.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Wish it were ME eating that Pussy

I really enjoy every sex thought in this story the cheating part would scare me, but it is well written. I am married to almost the same woman that the author is, although mine does like the occassional ass fuck and does like to blow me,but she WON'T swallow, I wish I could tell her to snowball me, I would be happy to swallow it. I really have to work to eat a creampie first she isn't really interested,then, after I cum, I'm not.

I don't have big enough balls to cheat on my wife like the author, but, for that kind of sex, I'd do it in a second.

Keep writing, you made my cock hard and my fantasies intolerable. Tomorrow is my day of the week for sex with my wife. I will try again to eat her creampie fueled by your writing...wish me luck. What a HOT story. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous