All Comments on 'Movie Wife'

by Daniel1

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
jackbxxxxjackbxxxxabout 20 years ago
Great story!

I loved your story. It reminded me of when I used to live in Portland, Oregon. They have two adult theaters there and my bride and I have had a lot of fun there. She loves to jack guys off till they shoot. It makes her so wet and hot.

I hope you will write more soon. I'd love to hear about your next visit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
movie wife lover

i loved the content of your story about movie wife. i have

had several experiences as one of the lucky men in the

audience of have been jacked off, sucked off, and enjoyed

the company of someone's wife or girlfriend.

once, i even had to fuck a lady over the back of the seat.

most of the events have been very interesting and have all

with the exception of one, been interracial.

i am a black man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great

I really got turned on by your stories of exhabitionism. It reminds me of times past that my wife and I used to go to adult movies and I would undress her and play with her for all to watch. It was great fun. Keep up the good work.

Firball5Firball5about 20 years ago
Movie Wife

I loved your story of playing in the darkness of the theater. I have owned an adult theater and have seen many times this same game played. Each and every time I became so turned on, I either wanted to watch or join in. I love the action that goes on in that setting, and yearn for it again. I love to show off my wife as well and an adult theater is much safer environment to do that than a book store peep show booth. You have written a great story; I hope you continue to write and I look forward to what you have to say in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Old Times

Really got hard reading your story. It brought back some great memories of a time when my wife and I would go to adult movies and do similar things. Great fun and very hot!

oriondogoriondogalmost 18 years ago
Yes that's right

lets get my to adult movie theater as soon as possible and let all those strangers watch her cum. Maybe even help out a little.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
GOOD OLD THIMES

I would like to add to your great story, that when the guy that wanted to tough your wife on the way out put his fingers in her pussy. While this happened she was surrounded by three others and they gang banged her, while you got your cock sucked by others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
loving Adult Movie Theatres

Great story ! i myself had experiences in movies with a number of girl friends. All from very respectable background, but turning into sexcited sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Gail

My sister Gail,42, divorced, came to stay for a weekend, went into town, had dinner, a few too many drinks,walking back to the car, passed a xxx adult movie thetre.She said Ron, lets go in, no, cmon as she went up the stairs.Looked around at the usual, movies, products, then saw theatre, lets go in, no, how much, free for both if she goes in, buzzer , we were in.Dark, waited, eyes adjusting,sat down, second row from back.On the screen,2 blondes, 1 getting fucked while she lapped at the others cunt.I looked around,there were 2 other people in the theatre, a man and woman, older sitting next to each other.When i looked at him he waved for me to come over, i laughingly told my sister, she said lets go and she got up and went over i followed.My sister sat next to her, me to my sister.He pulled her dress up, she had no pants on,her hand went to my sisters leg, she let it stay there, then higher, until i knew that her hand must have been at my sisters panties.My cock was getting hard, she stood up,moved between my sisters legs,reached underneath and my sisters panties were below her ankles.She pulled my sisters dress up and put her head between her legs, Gail gave her easy access.He had his cock out,hard,stroking as my sisters cunt was being licked.The guy said to me, do you want to fuck my wife,my sister said yes,yes, then i could tell she had orgasmed in the womans face.I had my cock out,she leaned against the wall,spreading her legs and he said fuck her, do it,as i in front of my sister pushed my cock into the womans cunt.She responded by pushing back onto my cock and i rooted up into her.I looked over and Gail had the other guys cock in her mouth,sucking, as i felt my cock respond,then shot my cumm up into the older woman.She pushed back,i sat down with her on top of me, grinding onto my cock as my sister copped a mouth full of cumm, swallowing as best she could.The woman got off me, sat with her legs open and the guy said go on eat your husbands cumm out of my wifes pussy, i was about to say something but Gail got between her legs and lapped away at the womans pussy until her legs stiffened and she orgasmed onto my sisters tongue.We got dressed and left,my sister not saying anything until we got to the car and she said, the taste was good but maybe i will getr to try your cumm on its own.Later, she did and still does.

deedles38deedles38about 14 years ago
I Wish!

This was such a great story! It really made me squirm and oh so wet! I'll have to get my husband to do that with me. We had a hot experience once in an Adult Bookstore that we will never forget. Our sex was really hot and went on and on that night. Please keep writing these wonderful stories.

deedles38deedles38about 14 years ago
I Wish!

This was such a great story! It really made me squirm and oh so wet! I'll have to get my husband to do that with me. We had a hot experience once in an Adult Bookstore that we will never forget. Our sex was really hot and went on and on that night. Please keep writing these wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Reminder

This reminds me of when my husband and I went to a drive in movie that showed xxx movies on weekends. It required membership to go in, so it was private. As the movie started, several couples, us included put blankets on the ground and watched the movie while we were completely naked. We glanced over at the couple next to us and saw they were fucking in front of everyone. This got us so hot, we did too. We started with a hot 69 and later a good hard fuck. This was only the second time at exhibitionist sex but certainly not our last!

Ken65BKen65Bover 13 years ago
reminds me of my wife and I

My story "Movie theater Showoff" was inspired by a real occurrence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot

i want to go to a movie an show my pussy to everyone there an let my husband eat me .loved your story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot as HELL

My wife went to a bookstore near our home and while we were shoppng for DVD,s, a man offered to buy her a sexy costume she has been eyeing and at my request she went with him to a peep show and when she came out, she grabbed me and suggested we leave saying she had to tell me something. Out in our car she unbuttoned her blouse and I saw her breasts wsere covered in "cum". On our way home she gave me a slow handjob while she told me how he had jacked-off for her and how it has really got her horny and that she needed a good '"fuck"!!!! I asked her if she wanted to be with him and she jerked me harder and as I came . she swallowed my warm load and looked at me lovingly and said "Yes, if I would watch!!! I will tell you what happens later

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

boring

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

seems familiar!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous