Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was showing me the items I decided to break the news to her, explaining that another girl had come by yesterday selling the same items.

"What? You're fucking kidding me. I can't believe this. Who was it? Was she short, dirty blond hair?"

"Well, yeah, Jessie was her ..."

"That bitch! I'm going to kill her. I can't believe she would do that. What is she doing? The fucking bitch." While going on, Aurora started to cry, obviously upset that Jessie seemingly took her agreed upon route. Aurora was equally hurt by the fact that her opportunity of being one of the top sellers was being undermined and by the fact, as she rambled on, that she and Jessie were best friends, inseparable for the past five years. They had agreed that if one of them won and the other hadn't, they would invite the other along. I tried to reassure her that perhaps it was a mistake on Jessie's part, that it wasn't intentional. But Aurora went on about the "bitch," the "back-stabbing slut," the "fucker."

Aurora was noticeably upset so I offered her some fresh lemonade to help cool her down. It is then that she looked around and saw the pile of items I bought from Jessie yesterday lying on the counter, not yet having found a place to put them.

She looked up at me incredulously. Silently she went over and looked at the items and counted them.

"Fifteen? You bought fifteen of these cheap crap things from her?"

I gave her an innocent look, "She's cute, what could I do?"

"Yeah, right. Fuck, I can't believe that bitch. What'd she do, show you her tits if you bought so many? Come on, tell the truth. She looks all innocent, but she ain't. I'm sure she did more than show you a little cleavage."

I blushed at the accusation, exposing my guilt. Aurora's eyes were now on fire, almost like she was accusing me of conspiring with Jessie to undermine her chance of winning.

"She did, didn't she? She showed you some cleavage, then sucked you into making a deal with her? That's what happened, didn't it?"

"Well, sort of like that, yes."

"You know, she planned it all. She told me about her idea of getting men home alone to buy multiple items. It wasn't you she was interested in showing her big fat tits too, it was any guy willing to buy from her. She's such a fucking slut. I can't believe she actually did it. Her tits are so big and ugly, I can't believe you were stupid enough to fall for her trick."

As Aurora exposed Jessie's manipulative marketing skills, it all started to make sense, no wonder she wasn't interested in my phone number, it was a onetime deal. Stupid me was thinking of something more. When would I ever learn, I thought to myself.

"Most guys stare at her tits. They might be big, but her tits aren't nearly as nice as mine." As she was saying this Aurora whipped off her tee and unhooked her bra, exposing her very firm, shapely, breasts. I took a deep breath, admiring her dark skin tone and darker nipples. With her long black hair, tight chest, nubile breasts, and firm ass, she certainly was more sexy and erotic than Jessie, who was the epitome of innocent slutty, while Aurora had a dark erotic appeal; some of it was lost with her street tough language though.

"So are you going to buy fifteen items from me too now that you're staring at my tits?"

"Well, I have no idea what I'm going to do with 30 of these things, but just to clarify, I only offered to buy ten from Jessie to show me her breasts."

"Only ten? How did you end up buying the other five? Being the good Samaritan? Or what?"

After a moments silence, Aurora blurted out, "Oh my god. That slut! I can't believe her! She offered you a blow job didn't she. She sucked you off to sell these things? I can't believe her! She is such a slut. And she doesn't even give good blow jobs. Does she? What did you think?"

"Honestly, I had no complaints."

"Yeah, well her boyfriends do! They all always come to me afterwards for a good suck. They say she is too shy and can't deep throat. So, what did you think?"

"Hard to say, I thought it was pretty spectacular, but not too often I get blow jobs from cute lil 18 year olds. So, if you are so good at giving head, let's make our own deal. I'll buy ten things from you for a blow job and if it is qualitatively better than Jessie's, I'll buy another five. Deal?"

"Just five? My blow jobs are worth more than that!"

"Well there is only one way to prove that!" I replied, slipping off my shirt, exposing the very noticeable tent in my shorts. I undid my shorts and slid them and my boxers off, as Aurora stepped over and knelt in front of me. I backed over to the couch and sat down, making her crawl towards me, her firm tits slightly jiggling as she neared.

Aurora dove right in, engulfing my entire cock, she bobbed up and down, then taking my cock out of her mouth, licked up and down my shaft, twirling her tongue at the tip. She repeated this for some time, licking lower and sucking on my balls. The entire time she stared up into my eyes. When she wasn't sucking them, she gently cupped and massaged my balls, once in a while allowing a finger to slide lower toward my anus. She was indeed a masterful cock sucker at the ripe young age of 18.

Given my time with Jessie the day before and having masturbated several times, including once that morning, fantasizing about Jessie, I lasted a little longer. But that didn't deter Aurora; she continued sucking and licking like a pro. I am not sure how long it was, but soon enough I was ready to cum, and Aurora sensed it. She bobbed up and down furiously bringing me off, my first shot streaming into her expecting mouth, the second she let hit on her face. She continued to massage my cock, more cum oozing out over her hand.

Aurora triumphantly opened her mouth showing me the cum inside before swallowing it. She wiped what she could from her cheek with a finger and licked it clean, along with the cum on her other hand.

"So, who is the better cock sucker? You still want that inexperienced tart or you prefer someone who knows how to give a professional blow job?"

I couldn't help but laugh, and fortunately she too had a smile on her face.

"Looks like I'll have to buy fifteen more of those damn things!" I said, making Aurora beam with pride.

Aurora stood up and made her way into my bathroom to wash her face and hands. We settled our accounts and there I was with fifteen more candles, polishing cloths, dishwashing scrubs and sewing kits. I also stood there completed satisfied, but with an irking feeling of doubt about Jessie and whether she had completely set me up. Was it just Aurora's anger at her that allowed her to make up a story about Jessie actually intending to give a guy a blowjob to suck (literally) him into buying a bunch of the useless crap from her? Is that why she didn't ask for my phone number, because she had no interest? Was I just one of her marks? Or was she as innocent as she appeared?

And why was I questioning this anyway? Ok, I paid a bit, $90 to Jessie and another $90 to Aurora, but I also got two amazing blowjobs, and felt completely sexually satisfied, a feeling I hadn't felt in a long time. Was it just my ego creeping in, wondering why the girls didn't fall for me and want my phone number or that I was stupid enough to fall for a little scam?

Jessie and Aurora's visits left me wondering, scratching my head a few times. But they also left me with some very fine memories and vivid images of their nubile teen bodies, feeding many of my fantasies over the next few weeks, indeed to this day.

It was three weeks later and I had moved way beyond being concerned about having been sucked in by Jessie's manipulative sales technique, never quite being able to see her as anything but the innocent girl next door, when once again my doorbell rang late on a Saturday afternoon. I was now completely settled into my new home and working diligently in my study on a much delayed writing project.

The doorbell annoyed me, drawing me back away from deep into my thoughts. Marching out to the entryway I swung open the door in an unfriendly manner, stopped in my tracks by Jessie and Aurora smiling sweetly and of course both dressed to show off their nubile curves and assets. I looked a little dumbfounded, as they were the last I expected to show up again on my door front, particularly together.

"We won, we won," Jessie announced, bouncing up and down as she made her way into the house, Aurora quick on her heals.

"Well, congratulations!" I replied sarcastically, still feeling annoyed by the initial disturbance from my work -- obviously not yet warmed by the presence of two very sexy young ladies dressed to show off their tight teen bodies!

I couldn't stop myself from blurting out, "And how many cocks did you have to suck to win?"

They both fell dead silent and looked at me, hurt expressions enveloping their earlier look of joy and pleasure.

I immediately felt like an ass and apologized profusely.

"I suppose we deserved that, but what happened, honestly, wasn't planned. Well, we did ... I mean, we had a plan, but not that!" Jessie tried to explain.

"What Jessie's trying to tell you is that we are guilty of manipulating you a little, but we certainly didn't plan to go as far as we did, at least that wasn't our original plan."

"You mean you too lied to me, Aurora?"

"No, it wasn't like that. ... I mean, shit! You explain it to him," Aurora said, turning to Jessie, "it was your idea."

"Look James, what happened, well, let me explain from the beginning..." Jessie went into elaborate detail about how they planned to make sales by showing a bit of cleavage and how they would enticingly show off their wares if they ever happened upon a guy at home. Their intention, so she explained, was to only show cleavage, never to remove their tops and show their tits. The idea was that whatever homes Jessie found single guys at whom easily bought into seeing her tight body, she would report to Aurora their addresses and the next day she would stop by going into the spiel she gave me about how Jessie was stealing her route. It was all a set-up.

They had no intentions of showing their tits, only Jessie got carried away. And as for the blowjob that was totally unexpected. While sitting their topless Jessie said she got so horny as I hungrily stared at her tits, she couldn't control herself! When she told Aurora what happened, they hatched their plan for her to do her act, making another 15 sales. I was a sucker. While I was a bit annoyed at their game, I obviously couldn't complain too much, though I kept up my appearance of being annoyed and hurt by their sales technique.

"Look," Jessie said, "we came here to apologize; we're sorry. If you want to accept it, that is your business, but we certainly don't need your judgment on us. If you want to know the truth, I enjoyed myself, you are hot, I loved sucking your cock and no guy has eaten me out like you did."

"Eat you out?" Aurora yelled, "what the fuck? You never told me he went down on you!"

Jessie stammered a bit then went silent as now Aurora looked back and forth between the two of us accusingly.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you. You let him lick you and worse, you didn't tell me. You slut! Damn, I can't believe you wouldn't tell me something like that. We share ..."

Jessie tried to cut her off, "I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to say. It wasn't supposed to happen. But I'm not ashamed of it; and fuck, I'm not a slut, you bitch."

I wasn't sure if this was their normal way of communicating with one another or if they were about to get into a cat fight.

"I'm sorry," Aurora offered, "it's just that we share everything. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I don't know, maybe I was too ashamed. But I'll tell you this, he's really good!"

"He's also older than your father!"

"That didn't seem to bother you when you were giving him a blowjob, now did it?"

"Umm, excuse me ladies, but I happen to be right here ..."

"You stay out of this," Aurora snapped at me.

"No, I won't! Listen, enough of your silly back and forth. What happened, happened. I'm glad you two won. Congratulations. I'm glad you two had a plan to entice guys into buying more by showing your cleavage. And I'm damn glad Jessie got carried away and showed me her tits and got so horny she gave me a blowjob and allowed me to go down on her. And I'm damn glad you two arranged for Aurora to stop by the next day and show me your tits and also give me a blowjob. You are both very beautiful women, and I enjoyed myself thoroughly and thank you for being so open and sexy."

They both fell silent for a few moments, looking at one another.

"Well," Jessie replied, "we are sorry we tricked you, but at least I'm not sorry of what happened either. I enjoyed it."

"I'm not sorry either," Aurora said. "Though, I do seem to be sorry I didn't get more carried away!" Aurora stated, starting to laugh.

"Well, I would hate for you to be denied such an opportunity. Perhaps we could make another deal?" I suggested.

"Yeah, right!" Aurora replied. "Don't you wish, you old pervert. Trying to get me naked again." She was giggling, so I knew there was hope.

"No harm in trying." I knew there was a bit of competition between the two so thought I'd try another tactic. "Jessie tasted so sweet and has the sexiest, tightest looking pussy I've ever seen. It is a memory I'm going to hold dear for some time."

Jessie just glowed when I complimented her making Aurora even more jealous.

"Yeah, well you ain't seen mine yet nor tasted the sweetest Latina nectar there is."

I was hard as hell imagining what was about to unfold. I walked up to Aurora, standing right in front of her, I could sense her own anticipation as she breathed heavily. I leaned down and kissed her. She opened her mouth expectantly and pressed her body against mine.

We kissed hard as our tongues dueled, exploring each others' mouth, as my own hands started to do some exploring of their own. I grabbed Aurora's ass with both hands, pushing her tight into me, my hard cock pressed against her stomach. She moaned as I rubbed my cock against her. She then jumped up, wrapping her legs around me as I tottered trying to hold her. Quickly I moved towards the couch and sat her down, as we tried our hardest not to break our kiss. She immediately reached down and slid her tee shirt up, forcing us finally to stop kissing. Once she removed her shirt I dove right into her breasts as she reached around to unclasp her bra. I sucked on her hard tits, savoring their firmness.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jessie making herself comfortable on the couch next to Aurora, her hand instinctively sliding down between her legs, squeezing her crotch as she watched Aurora and I make out.

I fumbled a bit trying to undo Aurora's tight shorts. Perhaps frustrated with my slowness, Aurora wiggled out from underneath me and stood up, sliding her shorts and panties down. There in front of my face was one of the most beautiful sights! Her tight pussy was glistening with excitement and there was a small tuff of hair just above her clit. My mouth watered in anticipation of sliding my tongue deep into her virgin pussy.

Aurora deftly resettled back onto the couch, spreading her legs wide, inviting me to dive, tongue first, into her hot, little pussy. As tempted as I was to oblige, I figured she deserved a bit of teasing first. I kissed her inner thighs, near her knees, making her moan -- whether in pleasure or frustration, I wasn't sure. I teasingly kissed and licked her inner thighs, moving from one leg to another, sucking in her sweet aroma, but resisting my own temptation to taste her.

"Fuck, James; don't tease me ... please! Just lick me, tongue fuck me, whatever you want to do, but please ..." Aurora trailed off as I slowly slid my tongue further down her inner thigh, licking around her pussy.

Aurora couldn't take it any longer; she grabbed my head and pushed it tight into her, I had no choice but place my mouth around her pussy lips and suck. Aurora yelled out, moaning loudly. With my tongue I teased her lips then slowly slid it into her dripping wet, steaming hot pussy. I lapped up her juices, making her moan loudly again. Aurora was a moaner -- and a loud one at that.

I fingered her clit, tongue fucked her, lapped up her flowing juices and sucked her pussy for no more than several minutes before Aurora started to rock, her legs tighten up and she started to scream. She held my head tightly into her pussy, gyrating herself harder into my face, and after a minute of screaming, moaning, and rocking, she just collapsed. She was spent and I could feel her juices dripping off my face.

I leaned back to take stock of the situation; Aurora was panting heavily, her firm tits heaving, her eyes closed. Next to her was Jessie naked, massaging her breasts and fingering her clit -- what an amazingly beautiful sight. We locked eyes as she continued to finger herself; the glint in her eyes begging me to lick her too.

I shifted myself out from under Aurora's legs and moved in between Jessie's outstretched legs. Rather than going straight for her pussy, I didn't want to neglect her soft, luscious tits and licked my way up her taut stomach, nibbling first on her pierced bellybutton then made my way up between her breasts. I didn't stop though, I continued to run my tongue up her neck towards her chin. I knew my face was covered with Aurora's juices and wasn't sure how she was going to react if I tried to kiss her, but she made the move, kissing me deeply at first, then licking my face! She let out a soft whimper as she tasted her friend.

After a minute of kissing, licking, and fondling her breasts, I made my way back down her chest and stomach to her waiting pussy. I licked and sucked her, sliding my tongue rapidly in and out of her unbelievably tight pussy. She was much tighter than Aurora, making me wonder if Aurora was a virgin, at least having regularly fingered herself, if not having used a toy.

It took several minutes of licking before Jessie was moaning her way into her own orgasm. As her ecstasy subsided, she sat there gently rubbing her fingers through my hair. I made my way up to the couch next to her and she cuddled into my arms. My cock was ridiculously hard, trapped within my shorts. Jessie gently started to rub my crotch, almost absent-mindedly as she recovered from her orgasm.

I continued to hold her, rubbing my own hands over her nubile body, feeling her soft breasts and teasing her nipples. It looked like Aurora was out cold, her legs still spread, but her head conked out to the side, resting on the back of the couch.

Jessie shifted around, smiled and started to undo my shorts. I stood up and both of us kissed as she continued to play with my shorts and cock. I beckoned her into the bedroom and, without hesitation, she followed me. Sitting on the bed we kissed some more before I stood up to remove my shorts and undid my shirt. My cock flapped in front of Jessie's face. She instinctively took it longingly into her mouth as she seductively looked up at me.

Jessie cupped my balls as she continued to slide her mouth up and down my throbbing hard shaft. I don't think I'd ever been so aroused. I leaned over and cupped her face, kissing the top of her head. As I did so my cock popped out of her warm, wet mouth. I leaned down further and kissed her on the lips, her tongue immediately darting into my mouth. I leaned her back onto the bed, crawling on top of her, my cock pressed hard against her; we kissed as my hands played with her hair and breasts. I just couldn't get enough of her big soft tits.

After sometime of frolicking about, I knew it was time for me to cum, my balls felt like they were about to burst. I rolled off of Jessie and laid down, resting my head on the pillow. It is then that we noticed Aurora standing in the doorway watching us.