Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at her friend, Jessie slid down my body and once again engulfed my cock. Aurora sauntered over and laid down next to me, pressing her tight tits against my chest and started to kiss me while Jessie continued massaging, licking and sucking my cock and balls. I was in heaven!

Aurora and I continued to kiss, then she slid herself up feeding me her exquisite tits. I cusped them, squeezing them together, sucking on one then the other, gently nibbling her nipples. I was lost in never-never land, sucking on the firmest nubile tits west of the Mississippi and having another succulent teen massaging and licking my cock. If I wasn't so taken in by having Aurora's tits in my face, I might have cummed earlier; but I welcomed the distraction.

However, after a few minutes I felt Jessie shifting about and noticed that my cock was no longer in her mouth. Assuming she was moving to get into a more comfortable position, I focused in on Aurora's tits, sucking her right nipple hard into my mouth. She gasped and moaned.

After a minute I realized that Jessie had not returned to sucking my cock, but I could feel her holding it with one of her hands. I couldn't see, but began to wonder what she was up to. It didn't take long before I realized that she was kneeling over me, slowly lowering her pussy onto my cock. Aurora was oblivious, at least until I gasped "oh my god" when the tip of my cock first entered her tight pussy.

Aurora maneuvered herself off of me and immediately noticed what Jessie was doing.

"Oh my god! Jessie, what are you doing? I can't believe you! Are you sure?"

Jessie didn't answer, she just nodded her head as she stayed focused on her objective, getting my cock inside her pussy.

"Jessie," I explained, "you don't have to. We can ..." She just leaned over, placing a finger on my lips, silencing me. She was determined and who I was to stop her!

I relaxed back on the pillow and watched this lovely creature slowly slide down my cock. She grimaced a few times, but little-by-little my cock disappeared into her pussy. I expected there would be some resistance, but deeper and deeper my cock went until Jessie completely engulfed me. She sat there motionless, panting, getting comfortable with the feel of my cock inside her.

As much as I wanted to start rocking my hips and fucking her, I laid still, allowing her to determine the pace. Jessie started slow, rocking back and forth on top of my cock. She leaned forward, placing her hands on my chest, and then started to lift her hips up and down.

Along the way there were a few moans, a few "oh fucks", "dear Jesus," and other pleasantries. I have no idea how much time she took, but soon she quickened her paces and I started to join her in the rocking motions. My cock throbbed a few times, making her gasp.

As Jessie's pace quickened, her big tits bounced about adding to the share joy of the experience. I grabbed her tits and massaged them, bringing them to my mouth and sucked on them as we continued to fuck.

I knew I wasn't going to last long. Jessie's pussy was so tight, so hot, the sensation was unbelievable. I whispered that I was going to cum soon.

"God yes, cum, cum inside me. It's ok, trust me, cum and make me cum with you."

Who was to argue with such a vision of pleasure? We both quickened our pace, fucking with wild abandon. Seeing the sheer passion radiating from Jessie's face -- glazed eyes, glowing red cheeks, tongue swirling erotically over her lips -- was more than I could take. I came hard, spurting my cum into Jessie's pussy, lifting my hips off the bed higher and higher, my cock throbbing. With a few more thrusts Jessie too was cumming, her body rocked as her eyes rolled back, lost in her pleasure.

She collapsed on top of me and I just held her, our bodies spent. I ran my fingers through her hair, making her whimper from time to time.

After a few minutes, I noticed that Aurora sitting next to us, staring, her mouth still agape at Jessie's surprise boldness.

"Dayum, girlfriend, that was hot. I've never seen ... Wow! Watching you two was ... fuck. Jessie, I can't believe you. That was amazing. You are so beautiful."

Jessie lazily rolled to my side and managed a smile. She was unable to speak, still panting.

I motioned for Aurora to lie down on my other side and I wrapped my arm around her, as both girls cuddled up against me. All three of us fell soundly asleep.