Mr. Basketball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Going to cum hard," Teagan warned. Her thumb now circling Sam's clit as she moaned with joy.

I locked my hands around Teagan's waist and pushed into her harder.

Her cunt tightened and started spasming hard. It almost forced me out again as I pulled back. I pressed back in and held for a second until Teagan wiggled loose. White cream leaked out her center and ran to the bed.

"Sorry," Teagan said tentatively. "I'll wash the sheets again."

"Fuck the sheets," I groaned as I pressed back into her again.

"Don't stop Teagan," Sam ordered now. "I'm so close."

Teagan used her tongue again and licked Sam quickly. Sam started cumming and pulled on Teagan's hair to keep her still. She pulled back and looked at Sam. I pulled her head around and leaned down to kiss Teagan. Sam was smeared all over her face as I tasted Sam on Teagan's tongue. She moaned into my mouth as Sam moved off the pillows and lay on the bed next to Teagan.

We changed without speaking. Sam lay with her legs spread wide as I pressed into her wet sex. Teagan now straddle Sam's face and eased herself down to meet Sam's mouth. I knew Sam had been with a few girls in her life so there was no hesitation for her to dive in.

I pressed deep into Sam and started kissing Teagan. I twisted her nipples as Sam worked her cunt. She was on edge already and Sam quickly brought her over. She didn't warn Sam but the flood of wetness that escaped her made it clear she was cumming again.

Teagan rolled from Sam now. She sat next to us both and watched me fuck my cousin. Leaned down and rested her head on Sam's tummy. Got an up close view of my cock sawing into her. Used her fingers to tease Sam's clit now. Rubbed her clit in quick circles and touched my cock as I pulled from her wet cunny. Felt how slippery I was as I pushed back into her. Sam warned she was getting close. I could feel it myself but I wanted to hold on and see how long I could keep this going.

Sam came hard soaking the bed as she did. I slowed and pulled from her. Grabbed Teagan by the head and pulled her to my cock. She willingly took it onto her mouth and cleaned Sam off of me. I pulled her off and up to my mouth. We started kissing as Sam started on my cock now. Her fingers gently teased Teagan as we kissed.

"Ok," I pulled away. "I'm close."

"Me on top of Teagan and you fuck us both?" Sam asked.

I raised my eye brows at how quickly she came up with these ideas. I pressed my luck.

"Or you can take it in the ass while she eats you out again."

"No," Sam said quickly. "Not my thing. Your cock is too big for my small ass."

Teagan looked willing but Sam shook her head at her too. "If you've never had it in the ass, you need to stretch it out with some butt plugs before you try it."

"You should have let her try," I joked.

"I wouldn't do that to her, even if I'm pissed at her still."

Sam climbed on Teagan and they both waited for me.

"You're mad at me?" Teagan asked.

"Not now," Sam hushed her.

I pressed into Sam first. Sunk into her deeply and rode her for a minute as Teagan pinched her nipples and worked her clit. I slipped from Sam and went down into Teagan. My second nature skill kicked in. Teagan was tighter than Sam. It didn't matter though, they were both perfect in this moment. I sawed into Teagan as Sam played with her own pussy.

I switched back to Sam until I felt the tingle in my balls. I pulled from Sam and drove hard into Teagan. Fucked her hard as she moaned her pleasure. I started firing into her. Filled her with two shots before I pulled out and pressed into Sam, finishing off inside of her. Teagan being the good little girl she was tried to catch the mess but couldn't get her hands under her to do it.

I rolled from them both and lay on the bed. Sam crawled over me and snuggled on my right. Teagan turned and used my left side. I loved how they felt against me. So sensual the both of them. Each having their own unique qualities that made them perfect creatures.

We rested there for a while. Just breathing and listening to the fan tick on the ceiling.

"Not a word to anybody about this," Sam finally spoke.

"I wasn't going to say nothing," Teagan offered.

"I can't believe we did this," Sam continued.

"Which part?" I asked.

"The whole thing, what was I thinking."

Reality was now catching up with Sam. I knew it was going to hit her sooner or later.

"Come on, you had fun," I said.

"Yeah, but with a student and my cousin, fuck I let myself take things to far sometimes."

"So, you guys are really cousins?" Teagan asked softly.

"Yeah," Sam sighed.

"That's kind of hot in a weird sort of way," Teagan said. "So, how long has this been going on?"

"The other night," I said. "You heard the whole thing from in here."

"Yeah, but there has to be more too it then just that."

"Things happened and it happened. We didn't go out looking for it," I said.

"So, where does this leave all of us?" Teagan asked.

"That's up to Mr. Basketball who can't seem to keep it in his pants," Sam barked.

I felt them both looking at me waiting for an answer. I wanted to tell Sam how I felt but I didn't want to hurt anybody.

"How the hell am I supposed to know? Let's just sleep on it and figure it out in a few days."

Sam rolled from the bed and stood. "I can't stay here tonight. Justin will be home and wonder where I am. Besides, we have school tomorrow."

She started getting dressed as she looked at Teagan. "You want a ride home?"

There was no way in hell Teagan was getting into the car with Sam. She wasn't that dumb.

"No, I planned to stay here tonight."

"If that's ok with you?" she asked me.

"That was the plan wasn't it?"

"Seems you made your pick then," Sam said hurt. Grabbed her bra and panties before storming out of the room.

"I'll be right back. We will figure this out ok."

"Sure," Teagan said unsure of the whole situation.

I threw on some shorts and chased Sam down as she was heading out the door. She was almost to her car when I caught her.

"Come on Sam, don't be like this."

"It's clear you made your choice."

"I haven't done anything. Teagan and I are just seeing where it goes."

"What, like you and I are doing?"

"I'm going to use my filter and hold back so I don't say something I can't take back."

"Wow, what a time to be so noble. Fuck you, you fucking asshole."

"Whatever Sam, were cousins and last time I checked you're practically married to somebody. Or did you fail to remember that fact. What do you want from me?"

"I've had feelings for you for a long time. I just thought you would see that and maybe something would happen. I guess you don't give a shit about how I feel. I love you Jake. More than just a cousin love."

"Sam, we can't be like that. Both of us know that. Think about it for a minute."

"What was the other night then?"

"We had sex, Sam. Wild, spur of the moment sex, I didn't think you expected anything more than that. "

Our voices were loud now, carrying into the cold night air. The neighbor's dog started barking.

"Yeah, I don't know why I would have. You got your little toy in there and here I am out in the cold."

"I'm not shutting you out, Sam. I'm seeing where all this goes. Leave Teagan out of this. She's just a kid."

"Yeah, a kid you're taking advantage of."

"How do you figure?"

"Charm her, fuck her and leave her, just like all the other girls you have done in the past."

"I didn't charm her. Things happened and she came on to me. I didn't plan this, it just happened. I'm not trying to hurt her, I'm actually trying to behave and give this a chance."

"So, what the fuck was that in there then?"

"Bad judgment by everyone. At least it wasn't behind her back, now I don't have to lie to her about anything."

"Oh, Mr. fucking innocent now are we, it's just like you to play us both."

"No Sam, not this time. I don't want to be that guy anymore. I should have left him in the past with my basketball career. I really didn't expect this to happen, it shouldn't have happened. Just a spur of the moment thing that we can't take back."

"You honestly expect me to believe that?"

"I hope you will. Teagan has something special about her. I can't put my finger on it but I want to give this a chance. If me seeing Teagan has you this upset then I'll break it off with her. But that doesn't mean it's an open opportunity for you. You have a life, even if it is with Justin."

"It's not about me and Justin, or me and you, or you and Teagan. I've worked so hard to get this job. If Thom finds out about everything, I'm fucking done."

"I'm not running around spreading the word. You are the only one who knows. Teagan is a good kid who understands the whole situation."

"And what if you two break up. Now I got a whole new set of problems on my hands."

"Like I said, I'm being good and giving this a chance. Don't get so upset over shit that's out of your hands."

She softened now, some of the anger leaving her face. "I guess I'm just mad at myself."

"Then what the hell are you getting all bent out of shape at me for?"

"I want to leave Justin," she suddenly said. "I want to be able to get on my feet and get my own place. He's poison for me. I can't do it anymore. I need this job to be able to do that."

"What are you waiting for, pack your shit and leave? You don't need me to tell you that. You can choose your own path in life."

"I was looking for someone to love me. Treat me like I should be treated. I don't know what I was thinking ok. You wouldn't ever hurt me or at least I thought you wouldn't."

"Sam, I will help you out how ever I can but I'm not putting my relationships on the after burner for you. I love you Sam, you know that. But us being a couple, how is that going to work? Hey mom and dad, Sam and I are getting married and starting a family."

"I don't know," Sam started crying now. I took her into my arms and held her.

"I just want to be happy and figure out what the hell is wrong with my life."

"I know a therapist that will help. We can both talk to her if you want."

"I don't know Jake. Let me think about it."

"She's really good and an old friend. She won't judge."

"I will think about it," she said again making her point known.

"We need to take a step back and figure out what we want to do," I said. "I want to be there for you but not the way it's been for the past week. I want it back to what it was, not where it's going."

"That's probably for the best," she relented.

"You still want me to come and help you out at practice?"

"Yes of course. Tell Teagan I'm not mad at her, she's lucky to have you. I will talk with her tomorrow."

"Sam, you're going to find somebody else I promise you. It's a big step to take but I know it will work out for you. You got me right by your side."

"Thanks Jake." Pulled herself into my body and hugged me tightly.

"I'm going to go. If I need a place to stay can I stay here?"

"In the other room but sure."

"I figured that. Thank you."

She turned and got into her car. I watched her leave and quickly got back inside to warm up. Teagan had changed the sheets on the bed and cleaned up a little. She had slipped into one of my shirts and was waiting in bed.

"Hope you don't mind I took one of your shirts. I wasn't planning on wearing anything to bed but after what happened I don't think we are going to get frisky anymore tonight. How is she?"

"Sam's got a lot of shit going on in her life. She's not mad at you. We just have to keep us quiet so your dad don't find out."

"Well duh. All hell will break loose if that happens. I'm sorry I put you both in that situation. I don't know what came over me. I was just trying to stop a bad situation from getting worse."

"I'm not sure that was the best solution to the problem. It happened, it was stupid and we can't take it back. One thing is for sure, it will never happen again. I don't want to complicate this anymore than it already is."

"I know. It's not for me. What about you and Sam, what are you guys going to do and where does that leave us."

"You and I are........ together. Sam and I are going to figure it out."

"Are you going to do anything with her anymore?"

"No, I'm with you. Let's work on us."

"Sounds good to me," she smiled.

"Let's get some sleep."

I crawled into bed next to her. She snuggled up next to me and we tried to sleep. She fell asleep quickly. I remained awake and thought about everything. It would be bad if Sam moved in here. It would be too convenient for me to have her here. I was the one who needed to see the therapist. I needed try to keep my cock under control for once in my life.

I woke up early the next morning. It was weird having someone sleeping in the bed next to me. I carefully got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Flipped the light on and turned the shower on. I looked out into the room at Teagan sleeping peacefully. She looked so beautiful just then. Hair a little messy and she snuggled up with the blankets resting at her hips. I closed the door and took a shower letting her sleep a little longer.

"Teagan," I softly shook her.

"Hum," she moaned as she rolled over and wiped the sleep from her face.

"Come on, you have to get up."

She rolled towards me and brought the covers down as she did. Little cunny flashed me as she did. I loved the mystery of what was hidden in between. My cock stirred at the sight. It was the one thing that always turned me on, just the simple flash and the tease. Like a challenge, see what I have under here, come and get it.

She smiled at me watching her as she stood. "How much time do we have?"

"Not enough to do what you are thinking. I have to be in by 7."

"Oh, do I have enough time for a shower?"

"Half hour, make it quick."

"You coming?"

"Already done."

"Fine," she sighed. Stretched and slipped the shirt off over her head. I took in her sexy body as she walked towards the bathroom. She leaned against the door frame for a second and looked back at me. "Sure you don't want to join me?"

"Later Teagan."

She left the door open as she started the shower. I saw her phone light up as she received a text.

Daddy is on his way home today, you better be home tonight.

Cringed and set it back down. I got a little breakfast before leaving.

"Do you want to go home to get your car?"

"No, I will get a ride home from somebody tonight after practice. I won't be able to stay tonight."

"I saw."

"Oh," she said embarrassed.

"Comes with the territory Teagan, don't worry about it. At least we don't have to hide it from Sam anymore."

"That's a start at least."

I pulled up to school and waited for her to get out.

"So, I guess I'll see you around?"

"I'll be there tonight," I assured her. "Even with everything going on I'm still going to help."

She smiled, leaned over and kissed me before bounding out of the car.

I didn't see much of Teagan except for practice. Daddy must have had his eye on her. I didn't ask and she didn't offer anything. We texted and talked on the phone in the evenings. I think we were both giving each other some space. Sam finally told Justin how she felt. He must have known this was coming because he didn't put up much of a fight. She moved into my spare room until she could find something more permanent.

Sam and I sat on the couch Thursday night and worked on a game plan. She was dressed down and wore some loose shorts and a tank top with her hair loose and flowing around. She turned and sat facing me cross legged allowing her shorts to open up and expose her mesh green panties. I could make out the fuzzy image of what I knew was hiding behind them. It was my weakness, the teasing and exhibition. I don't know if Sam knew this or not but it was starting to get to me.

I tossed her a pillow and told her to use it to write on. She placed it in her lap, problem solved.

"What do you think we should do?" she asked.

"Honestly Sam, I don't think we have a chance. These girls are bigger and faster. We have two options, play them tight and hope we don't get over run or play a zone and hope they don't hit too many shots."

"I would like to put up a good fight at least. We haven't beaten them in ten years. It would look good if we did."

I shook my head. It was like when I played at Duke and we were facing a little college team that didn't have the same talent we did. They hoped to come in and put on a good show but they knew they didn't stand a chance to beat us. This was the same thing only we were on the short end. They were a big school and had a lot of players to choose from. It was a non-district game so it wasn't going to hurt us if we lost.

"What?" Sam asked stretching her arms in the air. Midriff showed as her shirt climbed her tummy. I took in the flesh and sighed.

I looked down at the stat sheet again and studied it again. Five names stood out. Points, rebounds, minutes, and fouls. The rest of the names had very little next to them.

"Ok," I said, idea hitting me now. "They are going to take us lightly. Play a shifting zone on defense making sure all the passing lanes are covered. We run a motion offense with lots of pick and roll both on and off the ball. Every two or three minutes we send a new five on the floor. We keep running and make them run. It will tire them out and maybe we can pull it off at the end."

"You really think that's going to work?" she asked. She tossed the pillow away and exposed herself again.

"Based on the stats they only play five girls. The rest are there to fill in and give the starters a break."

"Yeah, but do you think it will work?"

"That's what I would do, it's a long shot but what have you got to lose besides the game. Let me run the practice tomorrow, I can get them ready in a day."

"You like this coaching gig don't you?"

"I'm starting too," I admitted.

"Well, have at it then," she sighed. "At least if we lose I can blame it on you."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence."

She giggled as she got up from the couch now. One last flash before she made her way into the bedroom for the night. I retired to mine to keep away from her.

Practice was different from any other we had done to this point. I took charge and ran it being very clear what the goal was for tomorrow's game. We ran for two hard hours before I sat them down to reaffirm what we intended to do tomorrow.

"Every one of you is going to get into the game tomorrow. Don't hold back, run your butts off. You girls can win this, don't come in and say you can't."

I dismissed them and they headed out.

"You want to go out tonight?" Teagan asked. "I miss you."

"You have a game tomorrow."

"I know that. I just wanted to spend some time with you is all. I know Sam's living with you so I didn't want to come back to the house."

"It's my house, you can come by anytime."

"I want to give her some space still. She has this look on her face when she sees me now. And my dad is still around, until tomorrow that is."

"Teagan Tilly, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Maybe," she said coyly. "My sister will be there though."

"That won't be weird or anything," I quipped.

"I got an idea," she smiled. "Just trust me."

"Ok, what did you want to do tonight?"

"Maybe dinner?" she hinted.

"Sure," I gave in. Not that I didn't want to see her. Truth be told I missed her too. Not just the sex either, she had something about her I liked.

"Be back here at 615 and we can go."

"Don't stay out to late," Sam now threw her two cents in. I didn't realize she was standing so close.

"I will have her home by bedtime," I joked.

"Funny," Sam hissed.

I went home and changed before heading back to the school and picked her up. I found myself a little nervous as I drove back to the school. It was the first real date we had been on. She shocked me as she got out of her car to get into mine. She wore a tight red dress that showed her curves and some black knee high boots with a heel on them. She looked sexy as hell as she sat and smiled at me.