Mr. Basketball Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cold," she cried as I laid flat with my legs hanging out the bottom on the blankets. Used my senses to find her center. Tongue gently touched her puffy lips.

"Hmmmm," she growled. "That will warm me up."

Licked her so gently. Really tasted her as I tongued her opening. Her fingers tangled in my hair again. She pulled me into her as I licked her whole cunny now. Focused on her clit as she lifted off the ground and opened herself up more. Brought her right up to the edge before I kissed my way back up her tummy to her nipples again.

"Tease," she cooed.

Her hands strained to get my jeans unsnapped now. I moved to her neck as she got the button and opened my pants. I pushed them down my legs as she panted. Cock rested right above her cunny on her pelvic bone as she scratched it with her thumb. She tried to tip her hips and get me to hit the mark. I moved just enough so she couldn't get it into position.

She stopped trying and let me do what I wanted to her. We started kissing deeply now. Panting into each other's mouths as I slide my length along her. Traced her lips with my tip. Felt how wet and excited she was as I parted her but still didn't enter her.

I rolled to her side and lay next to her. Quickly fumbled with my pants getting them off without letting the cold creep in. She rolled away from me and faced the fire. Hands rubbed her thighs up to her ass and then in between. Her legs parted slightly as I pressed my head against her lips. I ran it over her wetness to moisten my tip.

Pressed the head into her tunnel. She gasped as she felt me slip in between. Breath frosting the air as I pressed more into her. Slowly I started pumping in and out of her. Wrapped my hands around her body and pulled her into me. Slowly fucking her as the fire showed me the pleasure written on her face.

I started kissing her neck as she pressed her hips into me now. Felt every curve of her cunny as I tenderly fucked her. She lifted her leg just slightly and let me have more space. It brought some relief from the instance pressure her puss was placing on my cock. Picked up the pace just slightly as she panted and moaned.

"Getting close," she warned.

I kept the same pace. Turned her head and kissed her mouth as I leaned up a little more. Gasped into my mouth as she started cumming. Felt her cunt milk my cock as she came. Loved how it clamped down on my cock as she softly whimpered into my kiss.

Slowed to a stop as I kissed her. Pulled from her as she rolled onto her stomach. I reached for a log and tossed it into the fire to build it back up. Embers sparked into the air as I got over her. Placed my knees outside of her hips and grabbed my dick to find my mark. Fingers sticky from her juice as I pressed it between her legs and into her gap.

"Little lower," she said as I pressed the wrong hole.

"Maybe that's what I was going for," I said trying to cover my mistake.

"Hmmm, not tonight."

I pushed lower and felt her lips part. Her cunt like a hot little mouth opening for me as I sank into her. Dam she was tight. I moaned as I reached her end. Wrapped the blanket around us again as I put some of my weight on her. Started fucking her a little faster now as she stretched her arms out at her sides and moaned a deep moan.

Trailed my hands down to hers and wrapped my fingers between hers. She looked over her shoulder at me as I rose and fell into her. Eyes said it all. She was content and happy with me. Wanted more than just to hang out and see where this went. I knew I could be there for her, start something serious with her.

She smiled back at me, maybe reading my mind. I kissed her cheek then pulled away from her. Wanted to be face to face with her now. She rolled without question. I pressed back into her as she pulled me to her and wrapped herself around me. Arms and legs held me to her as I simply moved my hips in her.

I kissed her so deeply as I felt close now. Rocked my hips and held off to wait for her. Her breath grew more ragged, white frost easily visible as the fire started burning brighter. Knew she was close as I moved with more urgency now.

I started filling her as she gasped. Both of us rode out the pleasure together before I stopped fucking and just kissed her. She relaxed her grip on me and gave the silent cue to move from her. Pulled her to me as we snuggled under the blankets.

"Now that was perfect," she sighed.

"Couldn't ask for more," I whispered to her.

We laid there for the longest time before the fire started to die down again.

"We can't stay out here all night," I said.

"There's a hammock in the gazebo," she offered. "Think you can brave the cold and stay here tonight?"

I pulled the blanket off of her and ran to the gazebo.

"Fuck, its cold," she yelped. Wrapped herself in the other blankets and followed me up the step. I tossed the blanket on the large hammock and climbed in. She turned the propane heater on in hopes that it would provide some warmth. She quickly followed me in and spooned up next to me.

It was peaceful out there as the sounds of the night played in the background. Her warm body pressed against mine was the perfect ending to a perfect night. We were just about asleep when she whispered something.

"What?" I asked.

"My sister must be home."

I looked over her shoulder and saw a light had come on in the house upstairs.

"You sure it's your sister?"

"That's her room. Mom and dad are down stairs."

"Should I go?" I asked.

"No, it's fine. She won't come out here. Go to sleep."

I pulled her into me tighter and drifted off.

"Jake, wake up," Teagan called softly.

I opened my eyes to Teagan looking at me now.

"We got to get you home. I don't want my sister seeing you if she gets up early."

She climbed from the hammock and took a blanket as she went to find her clothes. I followed and cursed my knee and the cold weather. Grabbed my stuff and quickly followed Teagan around the house to her car. She drove me home and dropped me off.

"From now on we are staying here," I said. "We don't have to sneak around."

"What about Sam?"

"This is my house, she's not stopping me from bringing you here."

"Next time ok?"

"And every time after that."

"Sounds good, I have to go."

"Are we still doing the Sunday private practice?"

"Yeah," she said surprised I mentioned it.

"So, I will see you in a few hours then."

"Yes, I will get the other two to come."