Mr. Basketball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave in finally. She let herself come forward further than she had before this time. Her body was at the perfect angle as my cock caught her wet gap and slipped in as she pushed back. She let me slide all the way into her hot little hole. She gasped into my mouth as she sat with my fully inside of her. She just used her hips and withdrew me out some before pressing me deep inside again.

My hands pressed into the skin on her back. I felt her spine as I touched her on my way down to her ass. I cupped her meaty cheeks and pulled them away from each other. I gave her a playful slap as she giggled again. I let my fingers ripple over her ribs up to her shoulders. She rocked her whole body as I pressed down on her shoulders with each fall.

"I'm not hurting you am I?" she questioned.

"I'm all doped up and pain meds baby. The only things I can feel is what your pussy is doing to me."

"Hmmm," she growled. "And does my pussy feel good?"

I gave a soft thrust up giving her an answer. She moaned as I continued to meet her part way. She paused after a minute and brought her legs up so she was squatting over me. She rested her hands on my shoulders and started a faster rise and fall. My cock was full in as her juice coated the area around my cock. As she withdrew and rose up it glistened with her wetness.

The pace quickened as she grew closer to release. We met in hard slaps of sex as she squeezed her cunt tightly around me. She looked down at me and silently questioned if I was ready. I gave a soft no and pressed my hips into her dropping to let her know she could go.

A few more bounces and she tightened her grip on my shoulders. Her mouth hung open as she started cumming. I loved watching her get off. I loved the way her little nose wrinkled and her eyes closed shut tightly. She flooded me as she slowed down and rested with her knees beside me again.

"Are you anywhere close?" she asked.

"Pain meds make it hard," I said honestly.

"I know what will get you off," she cooed.

She withdrew and took me into her hand. She shifted forward and pressed me against her ass now. She relaxed as my head sank into and opened her up. My head broke through and she gasped at the suddenness of it. She held still and let herself adjust before leaning forward to keep me where I was. My hand went under her and touched her lips. I circled her clit to stimulate her as she waited for her ass to relax.

I touched my cock with her wetness. She smiled as she pushed down and let more of me slide into her rear. She felt comfortable as she sat back up and let the rest of me disappear into her. Her hands found my shoulders again as she brought her feet back to the couch and sat above me. My thumb circled her clit as she began a slow rise and fall.

I plunged a finger into her cunny as she moaned. I twisted my hand around and circled her clit with my thumb. My pinky touched the space between her holes and felt my cock sinking inside of her. She kept her pace as I stimulated both holes. I could feel myself getting closer but it was going to take longer than she wanted.

"Play with yourself baby," I begged. "Talk dirty to me too."

One hand left my shoulder as she balanced above me. It quickly sank into her cunny as my hand touched hers.

"You like fucking my ass?" she cooed. "It's so naughty to have you in my ass. Look how wet my little pussy gets."

I teased her clit as her fingers went in and out of her cunny. They we so swollen with desire they were turning red.

"Oh, your cock feels so good inside my ass. I'm such a dirty little girl aren't I?"

"Ummm hmmm," I cooed.

"I'm so fucking wet," she cried. "I'm going cum baby. Make me cum. Fill my ass with your cum. I want to feel it swirling around inside of me."

"Fuck, Teagan," I gasped.

Her dirty talk was working as I felt myself right on the edge now.

"Yes baby," she yelped. "Cum for me."

I circled her clit harder as my cock expanded inside of her and started to release.

"Fuck," she cried. "Yes, cumming."

She quickly stopped fingering herself to control her hips as her hand flew to my shoulder again. She leaked white as I watched her gasp above me. The room started to spun as I kept shooting off inside of her. Her ass was now full and extremely slippery and she sank all the way down onto me and rested her knees at my side again.

She looked down at me and smiled. She kissed me as her hips still tipped a little. We remained this way for a minute as we both settled down.

"Give me your shirt," she ordered. "This is going to be messy."

I leaned forward and let her slip my shirt over my head. She carefully got off my cock and covered herself.

"I'll be right back," she smiled as she left for the bathroom.

She returned and cleaned me with a wet face cloth. She gathered her clothes from the floor and redressed and not a moment too soon. Thom knocked at the door then let himself in.

"How's the knee feel today?" he asked.

"Not bad."

"Hi daddy," Teagan chirped happily.

"Hey darling," he smiled. "I heard you found the dress."

"I did," she smiled.

"When can we go down there so I can see it?" he asked.

"Let me change and we can go back now if you have time. Is that ok baby?"

"Fine by me," I sighed. "It isn't like I have anything planned."

"You need anything while were out?" he asked.

"Naw," I sighed. "Just hand me the remote and my phone. I can call my little helper if I need anything else."

"Just send her home if she gets on your nerves," Thom warned.

"Naw, Taylor is a good kid. I like having her around to keep me company."

"Do me a favor?" he asked. "Find out about this Jeremy kid she has been seeing. I'm not fond of him. He gives me the wrong impression."

"I'll get her talking," I assured him. "I get the same impression too."

"You ready?" Teagan asked coming back down the stairs.

"Ready when you are," he said.

"Don't you dare try to get back upstairs unless you have help," Teagan warned.

"I have Taylor on speed dial just in case," I sighed.

"Love you baby." She leaned down and kissed me softly before she left with her dad.

**

I sat in the downstairs workout room and pushed myself today. I squatted down and felt my knee crack. I froze as I waited for the pain but there was nothing. I smiled as I knew it was ok and it finally had released. I rested there with my heels touching my ass. It was the first time since I could remember that I could get my heel to touch my ass and it be pain free. I did it several times in a row and had no pain. I knew it was a big step but I also knew I had to still be careful with it. I heard the door open and close as Teagan had returned from her morning jog.

"Teagan," I called.

She came running into the room to find out what was wrong.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Dam," I said as I looked at her sexy body in her tight jogging pants and pink tank top.

"You're such a pig," she giggled. She had her perfect smile on her face as she let me drink her in.

"No, look," I said as I still looked over her body.

I quickly squatted down and let both of my heels touch my ass and held it as she looked at me like I was crazy.

"I can do that too," she said not understanding the point.

She dropped down and did as I was doing. Her tight pants pulled tight in all the right places as her legs parted and left her open. Her little cunny was perfectly outlined in her light gray pants. She caught me looking and giggled but remained.

"Perv," she laughed.

"So," I said laughing with her.

"Here, look," she giggled getting up. "I can do this too."

She turned and bent at the waist and touched her toes. Her perfect ass met my gazes as it framed her outlined cunny. I stood and ran my hand right over her left cheek down to her cunny. I pressed into her mound and felt her lips part before she jumped up and snorted as she giggled.

"Jake," she laughed. "You were supposed to copy me not touch me."

I bent down and could only touch my ankles. I was never that flexible even before my injury so this was nothing out of the normal for me.

"I win," she laughed as I tried to touch my toes but couldn't.

"No Teagan," I said a little annoyed. "My knee finally popped. I haven't been able to squat down like that in forever." I dropped down and did it again.

"That's good baby," she cheered now as she understood what I was showing her. "Does your knee hurt when you do it?"

"No, but I'm still going to ice it after. There's only one thing that's hurting right now."

"Oh?" she asked. "What might that be?" She had this look on her face that said she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"I think you already know."

"We can try," she smiled. "I haven't been spotting since last night so I think I'm done."

I sprang to my feet and pulled her to me as she roared with laugher. Her monthly problem left her disinterested over the past week. I wasn't going to let this opportunity get away from me now.

"I don't want it all lovey dovey either," she said coyly. "I want it rough and hard."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I grabbed her tight running pants at her thighs and pulled them hard. They left her hips and dropped to her feet in one swift move. I lifted one of her feet and yanked her shoe off her foot. The other one quickly followed as she giggled at my speed. She kicked her pants free as I looked at her cunny. I wanted to lick it but I knew she wouldn't let me. She must have read my mind.

"Go ahead," she laughed. "I don't know why you find it so appealing to lick my pussy but if you must you can."

"I love it when you say that word," I smiled as I tasted her.

"Hmmm, and I love what you do when you lick my pussy," she growled.

I kissed her smooth lips and took in her arousal. Her scent always made my cock swell and today was no different. It pressed hard against my shorts as I pushed my tongue into the small space between her legs and licked her hidden clit. I used my fingers to gently open her lips and expose her clit better. My tongue touched her sensitive bud and sent shivers down her center. She opened her stance a little more to let my tongue work her better.

Her fingers tangled in my hair as I pressed hard against the bud and pushed her hood away from it. I circled it a few times before my cock won out over my desire to lick her cunny. I stood and dropped my shorts as she looked for something to lean against. I didn't wait for her to figure it out as I grabbed her and pulled her to the weight bench.

She leaned forward and grabbed the bar as she propped one leg up on the bench. I wasted no time positioning myself behind her. I circled my cock around her wet lips before pressing it into her tight little hole. It eased in and I used short strokes to press it all the way inside. Her cunny felt wonderful as it gripped my cock.

"I've missed you," I sighed as I pulled her hips back into my thrusts.

"I can tell," she cooed.

My feet stayed firmly in place as I used my hips to fuck her with a quick and urgent pace. Our bodies slapped together loudly as we crashed together. I could feel her squeezing her muscles tightly to apply more pressure on my cock. I loved it when she did this. Her cunt was tight but when she worked it like she was doing it was even tighter. She was going to make me cum quickly.

"You're going to make me cum quickly if you don't quit that," I puffed.

"I know but it makes me cum quicker too," she sassed.

"Talk dirty to me and touch yourself," I ordered.

"Hmmm," she growled. "Come on baby, fuck me. Pound my wet little pussy. It's so wet and slippery just for you."

I felt her fingers circling her clit as her nails just scrapped the underside of my cock. Her finger spread her lips open as she moaned. She closed them gently around my shaft adding to the pressure her pussy was already putting on it when I was buried deep inside of her.

"I don't need my fingers," she cried. "Your big cock is doing a wonderful job on my pussy already. I'm going to cum so hard baby. I want you to cum with me. I want you to soak my wet little cunt with your cum."

"Fuck baby," I gasped. It was the first time she had ever used the C word with me.

"Yes, fuck my little pussy," she begged.

I could feel her really working her muscles now. She was so wet and slippery but was very tight right now. I felt my balls boiling over as I couldn't hold back anymore.

"Cumming," she yelped as I gasped.

Her fingers teased my balls as I slapped hard into her creaming cunt. I roared as she cried out with pleasure. The orgasm was intense as I filled her. My vision narrowed as I finished and slowed down. We both panted and I continued to just tip my hips and still felt pleasure running the length of my cock.

We heard the door open and close as someone came in. Teagan giggled as she looked back at me.

"Taylor," she called.

"Yeah, where are you?"

"Don't come in here," Teagan warned.

She knew exactly what Teagan was warning her about.

"Oh my gosh," she quipped. "I can't believe you two. Is that all you guys do is screw?"

Teagan and I laughed. I took my shirt off and passed it between her legs. She held it as I pulled free from her. I put my shorts back on as Teagan picked her pants up off the floor. She walked from the room and headed to our room upstairs.

I went into the kitchen and saw Taylor sitting on the couch as I got a drink.

"Hey Taylor," I said.

She wouldn't look in my direction as I spoke to her.

"Are you decent?" she asked.

"Yeah," I sighed.

"I'm ready for practice," she said annoyed.

"Where is Tessa?"

"Outside waiting."

"Don't be so grumpy Taylor," I said. "I love your sister and that's what we do. I'm sorry if it bothers you."

"I know," she sighed. "I'm sorry I'm acting this way. I broke up with Jeremy the other day so I'm a little down."

"It's just one guy Taylor. You are going to move on and date someone else, it isn't the end of the world."

"Yeah, yeah," she huffed.

Thom and I were more than happy when we found out. Neither one of us said anything to her about knowing. We were waiting for her to tell us on her own. Jeremy was pushing the issue with Taylor and she wouldn't budge so they got into a fight and broke up. Jeremy was the guy I once was so I knew his game.

"Let me get a dressed so we can get started. Basketball will take your mind off things."

"I hope. I feel like shit."

"It took me 26 years to find the right person so you have plenty of time. You got everything going for you so don't let one boy ruin your life."

"I know. It just hurts you know."

"Trust me sweetie, I know. It gets better though."

"What's going on?" Teagan asked coming back down the stairs now.

"Boy trouble," I sighed.

"Oh no," Teagan played it off. She knew already as Mandy had told her.

I left to get dressed as Teagan went and sat with her sister. I came back down and Taylor seemed to be in a better mood. We went outside and got started. We worked for over an hour practicing. I was impressed with both of them as we ended with a jog around the neighborhood.

"How did it go today?" Teagan asked.

"They will be hard to contain if they keep improving. I can't wait to get them practicing with the rest of the team."

"You have the summer basketball camp coming up soon don't you?"

"In two weeks," I confirmed. "It will be the first time I get all of them together at the same time. I don't know how many will come since it isn't mandatory."

"I'm sure more will come than you are expecting," she said sitting lunch down on the table.

We ate lunch then went to see the wedding planner to go over a few things. The group from Texas would be coming into town tomorrow. Then the rehearsal dinner was the next night and then the wedding was the day after that. It was going to be a busy couple of days.

**

"What do you mean you're not coming?" I asked.

"I have to go to the florist and make sure they are getting the right flowers," Teagan huffed. "She called me last night and gave me a list and there were some things that weren't on it that I wanted. I think she is mixing up the order with the other wedding she has this weekend."

"They're just flowers," I sighed. "It isn't like they are going to last forever."

"Typical guy," she groaned. "I'm only getting married once, I want it to be perfect."

"Are you going to be there?" I asked with some sarcasm.

"What kind of question is that?" she snapped. "Of course I'm going to be there."

"Then the day will be perfect," I said getting to my point.

She softened as she looked at me now. She gave a big sigh as she took me into her arms and hugged me. I kissed her forehead as she smiled up at me.

"I'm sorry. I'm stressing out over everything."

"I know baby. I guess I can go by myself. It's my family anyway."

"I can go with you," Taylor said surprising us both.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"A minute ago," she smiled. "I was listening to make sure it was safe before I came and found you."

"He's on restrictions until after the wedding," Teagan smiled.

"How's that working out for you?" Taylor teased.

"No different than last week when the ride was broken," I joked.

"Gross," Taylor quipped.

"You got 15 minutes then we have to leave."

"I'm ready when you're ready," she smiled. "I better tell Tessa that she can go home. I thought we were practicing today."

"You two can," I said. "I'm going to be too busy for the next week. I should have told you yesterday but I forgot."

"I have to go," Teagan said as she left the room.

Taylor and I got into the rented van with Tessa and left. I dropped Tessa off and then hit the road to make our way to the airport.

"I'm just going to give you a fair warning now that my family is from a tiny little town in Texas. They talk with an accent and will not be used to the big city."

"They think we live in a big city?" Taylor asked.

"Compared to where I'm from, yes. This is a big city."

I started explaining to her about my little town. She had the same reaction and questions her sister did. She was fascinated with all the small town details. Taylor's phone started ringing as we got off the highway and headed down the airport road.

"It's for you," Taylor said giving me the phone.

Teagan started talking quickly. "I told you she was messing up the order. She had the wrong flowers for the arraignments and I had the wrong color roses on my bouquet. The guys order was correct though."

"How fitting," I sighed. "The one person who doesn't care about the flowers and she gets that one right."

"Tell me about it," Teagan groaned.

"Did you get everything straightened out?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's all set now."

"Well, that should be a little less stress for you."

"Something else came up though."

"What now?"

"An Ashley has called you twice," she said concerned. "Who is she?"

"That's a male Ashley," I laughed.

"Oh," she laughed.

"Where did I leave my phone? I couldn't find it last night."

"In my car where you left it last night. Why are you talking to this male Ashley? Are you switching teams?"

"You are so not funny," I laughed. "It's for a surprise that I have been working on for you."

"What kind of surprise?"

"I can't tell you or it won't be a surprise."

"Ok," she said not pressing any further. "Have you picked them up yet?"

"No, I'm making the loop into the airport now. I love you baby, I will see you in a little while."

"Ok, I love you too."

I handed back the phone to Taylor as she looked at me with some suspicion.

"Ashley is a vocal coach in town," I offered. "I'm going to sing Teagan a song and I wanted to get some help so I didn't sound so off key when I sang it."

"That's so sweet," she smiled.

"I try," I sighed.

We pulled into the arrival terminal and made a few loops around until I saw Gus on the sidewalk looking around.