Mr. Basketball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you baby," she whispered.

I kissed her cunny again. It was tender little kisses that let me taste her again. She moaned for me to stop. I sat up and slipped my boxers free. I kissed a trail back up her body until I met her lips again. My cock rested against her wetness as she dug her heels into my butt. It parted her lips and slipped into her wetness.

I rested inside of her and let her pussy squeeze my cock as we kissed. I loved to feel it putting the perfect amount of pressure against my head. I started a slow rise and fall. There was no speed or need to hurry tonight. Her hands clawed my back again as I picked up one of her legs. My fingers scratched the tight muscles of her smooth legs as we became one.

She started arching her hips from the bed and met me half way. My hands roamed her body. I cupped her tits and teased her nipples with my thumb. Her little moans were music to my ears as our bodies softly slapped together.

"Roll over," she panted.

We never left each other as she followed me over and ended up on top. Her weight pressed me into the mattress as she kissed my neck. I loved the feel of her weight on me as she tipped her hips burying my deep into her. She moved down and teased my nipple for a minute before sitting up. Her once perfect hair was now tussled around as she sank me deep into her.

I gripped her hips and helped her tip them. Her wetness started leaking from her as she cupped her own nipples and moaned with pleasure. My cock was pressing hard against her cervix as she pushed herself down on me.

"Oh fuck," she whimpered.

She rose all the way from my cock until just the head was inside her cunny. Then she dropped her body down and pressed me all the way in. Her cunny was gripping me tightly as she worked her muscles. She leaned back down and rested her weight on my body again. Her breasts pressed hard against my chest as she panted her hot breath in my face. I started pushing into her now. She let me do the work as she used her knees to hold her hips up slightly.

I didn't increase the pace much. I just let her feel me sliding in and out of her soaked cunny. My cock could feel every ripple inside her wetness. Her hair fell around us as she twirled it around and kissed my mouth again. Her flowery shampoo filled my nostrils as the wet collision of our body filled my ears. Her wet kisses of passion and the love we felt for each other pushed me right up to the edge.

My breathing grew more rapid as I silently warned her I was close. She only kissed me with more force as she was right there with me. My cock started filling her as her pussy quickly squeezed it. It was a powerful release as she moaned into my mouth as she came with me.

We continued to kiss as my hand pulled her ass and squeezed it roughly. She slipped from my lap and lay next to me now. We just looked at each other as I took her hand into mine. Her fingers circled my ring as she smiled at me.

We rested like this for a long time. Neither one of us saying anything to each other as our eyes grew heavy with sleep.

"I love you Mrs. Tillman," I whispered.

She just smiled her perfect smile as my eyes closed.

This took a lot out of me to write this whole thing. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I'm going to have to take some time off now and wait until the next idea hits me before I start writing again.

Betweenthesheets.