Mr. Basketball Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There they are," I said pulling up to get them.

"Wow, that guy is big" Taylor said looking at Gus.

"He likes to hug too so don't be surprised if you get a big squeeze out of him."

"I like hugs," Taylor smiled.

"Look what the weather drug into town," I called as I stepped from the van.

"Hey boy," dad cheered.

I gave him a hug then went along and hugged them all as Taylor watched unsure of what to do.

"Well don't just stand there Tigger," Gus called. "We ain't strangers you know."

He pulled her into a big hug which took her off guard by how hard he hugged her.

"You look like you lost some weight, Tigger."

"That's not Teagan," Sam laughed.

"By gosh it ain't," Gus said as he let Taylor go and took another look at her.

"I'm Taylor," she said softly. "I'm Teagan's little sister."

"I thought there was sumthang different 'bout you. You is too short to be Tigger but yur just as purdy."

We all laughed as Taylor blushed. I piled their stuff into the back of the van as they loaded up. I got back into the driver's seat and started back home. Taylor was shy and quiet the whole ride back as they asked me questions and talked about home.

"We are here," I said as I pulled up to my old house. "Who is staying here and who is coming to the big house?"

"We are staying here," Sam said.

"Thom left you guys a car from the dealership so you can get back and forth," I said. "Do you remember how to get to Maple Grove?"

"I remember," Sam said.

"You can stop by anytime. Get settled in before you come over."

I helped my Uncle Burt get his luggage from the car as Randy helped Sam with their stuff. They got all their stuff out and into the house. I took the rest of our guests to the other house. We pulled into the driveway as my dad whistled his amazement of the place.

"You done good for yourself boy."

"Awful fancy for a small town boy," Gus joked.

"Yeah, yeah," I sighed.

"Do I get a map so I don't get lost?" Gus asked as I let them in.

"It isn't as big as it looks."

"Yur sure foolen me," dad said.

"Earl," my mom warned. "Be nice to yur boy. He worked hard for all he has."

"I know," he said. "I'm proud of him."

"Where is my daughter at?" mom asked.

"I'm right here," Teagan called.

She came running down the stairs and hugged my mom.

"There's Tigger," Gus cheered.

"Why does he call her that?" Taylor quietly asked me.

"Don't ask me," I whispered. "She just goes with it."

She laughed as Teagan went down the line and hugged all the guests. I showed them the house then to their rooms and let them get settled. I thanked Taylor for coming along with me as she left for home. Teagan, my mom, and Sharon (Gus's wife) went into the kitchen and started working on dinner. Dad, Gus and I went out to the back porch and sat around talking about this and that.

"I just wanted to say thanks for coming, Gus," I said. "You didn't have to but it means a lot to me that you did."

"I wouldn't miss this fur nothing," Gus smiled.

"I know, but given everything that has happened in the past I wouldn't have been surprised if you didn't come."

"Jake," Gus sighed. "I believe I owe you an apology fur everthang that has happened."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Missy told me the truth that night y'all had yur big fight on the porch on Christmas. I been blamen you fur sumthang that wadn't yur fault. I'm sorry for that."

"It's no big deal Gus, really. Like I told my dad, I would rather be the jackass than her be shunned by everyone down there."

"Yur a good man Jake. I'm sorry fur the way thangs went down and the grudge I held over yur head fur a while. I forgave you some but I still had some bad feelings towards you. But after Missy told me the truth I realized I was wrong fur assuming thangs."

"I did break her heart though," I offered.

"Naw Jake, it ain't like that at all. Missy done far worse to you than you done to her."

"It don't mean a thing," I said one Gus's favorite lines.

He only chuckled the way he always did when he agreed.

"We were both young and stupid. Things happened for a reason."

"I know that, Jake. I appreciate everthang you done fur all of us."

"And I appreciate that you were cool with me when I brought Teagan into town. I didn't know how you feel about seeing me with someone else."

"Time healed old wounds Jake. I always knew there was more to the story than we was told but I never wanted to get into nobody's business. You could have been a blabber mouth but you wadn't. Yur daddy done raised you right."

I looked over at my dad as he smiled back at me.

"I'm just gunna let bygones be bygones," he sighed.

"I don't hate Missy."

"I knows you don't," Gus said quickly. "One day she is gunna have to get over it."

I could hear them getting louder as we all looked around and back into the house.

"The rest of them must be here," I said.

We went into the house and saw the rest of them had come over. Randy and Uncle Burt joined us as the rest of the girls stayed inside. We sat out there and shot the shit for a good part of the day until dinner was ready. We all went inside and had a nice dinner.

We sat around after dinner and just relaxed. My dad loved the weather and was enjoying his time sitting outside. Back home it was about 100 degrees and he couldn't enjoy relaxing outside like he could here. We stayed outside until it was well into the evening. Tomorrow would be a busy day for us. Teagan and I had to visit the wedding planner and go over the final details. Then we had the rehearsal dinner in the evening where both families would meet for the first time.

Teagan and I started out right after breakfast. We met the planner and went over everything. Everything looked good on paper so hopefully the finished product would be what we were looking for. Then we went back to the house and continued doing things to keep us busy.

We met at the country club and had the families meet. It was awkward at first but Gus broke the ice and got Thom talking. My dad soon joined in and they seemed to hit it off. The walk through started off shortly after the planner arrived. The ceremony was taking place on the beach so it would be a little different tomorrow but the basic idea was still there. After that we all had dinner and the families mingled with one another.

"Where are you staying tonight baby?" I asked.

"I'm going to be at home with my dad. It's bad luck for us to see each other the day of you know?"

"I know. I guess I will see you tomorrow then."

"I love you baby," Teagan smiled.

"I love you too."

We kissed each other then we went our separate ways. I didn't sleep that well that night. I wasn't nervous about her not being there it was just the stress of the day ahead.

I stood on the beach waiting for Teagan to walk down the aisle. Randy stood beside me as my best man. He kept joking all the way up until the music started playing. He did his best to calm my nerves and he was doing a good job at it.

I saw her walking with Thom. She took my breath away as she turned and headed my way.

"Wow," I heard Randy say.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked stunning in her white dress as they approached. Everything faded away as I was focused on her and her alone. The preacher's voice seemed a million miles away as he asked who gives this woman.

"Her mother and I do," Thom answered proudly.

He lifted her vial as I went to stand next to her. He kissed her and gave her hand to me. She started tearing up as she smiled at me. I took her hand as we stood in front of the preacher now.

"You look stunning," I whispered.

"Thank you," she smiled.

The preacher started as we stood there holding hands. I was still drowning out everything out as I looked at her looking at me. He said a lot of things but I didn't hear any of them. I was still stunned by the way she looked in her gown. Her hair was perfect and her face was so flawless. I finally came back when the preacher said my name again.

"Do you take this woman?" he asked again as the group laughed a little.

"Yes," I said clearly.

He turned to her now and asked her the same thing he had asked me. She quickly responded yes.

Randy did his duties and gave us the rings. We exchanged them and were pronounced man and wife. I kissed her. I kissed her deeply as she kissed me back just as hard. We left the alter and headed down the aisle to the soft music playing.

We spent a good hour now taking photos with the wedding party. We got into the limo and drove to the country club. The DJ introduced us and we went down the receiving line to greet the guests. We took our table off to the side and were served dinner. We started eating as the clanging of spoons hit the wine glasses. That was our cue to kiss. We happily did.

Randy reluctantly got up and gave the toast. He wasn't much for talking in public so it was brief but sincere. We cut the cake and fed it to one another before the rest of it was passed out. It was almost time for our first dance.

I gave Randy the signal. He grabbed two chairs and drug them out to the dance floor. The DJ knew what was going on and didn't start the song. He handed me the micro phone as Teagan looked very confused now.

"Have a seat baby," I said to her.

"What are you doing?" she asked slyly.

"Just sit and be patient."

She sat down as I clicked the micro phone on.

"I'm not one for public speaking," I started as the group now focused on me talking. "If I were I would be a politician and promise you a lot of things I can't deliver."

The room filled with laughter as I settled my nerves and continued.

"I would like to thank my mom and dad. Thank you both for encouraging me to follow my dreams and always being there for me. I love you both and couldn't have made it without your love and help. Don't think that you are losing me. You are gaining a wonderful daughter who really loves you both a lot."

My mom sobbed as my dad just smiled and held my mom.

"Next, I would like to thank Thom and Tammy. You have been so helpful over the past year and I can't thank you enough. I know we didn't get off on the right foot but you gave me a chance and I am very thankful for that. I'm so blessed you have such a perfect daughter and that she wanted me to spend forever with her."

Thom silently said thank you as he looked at Tammy. She was smiling too.

"I want to thank Sam too. Sam, if it wasn't for you begging me to come and help you coach I wouldn't be where I am right now. Things got a little rough between us but I want you to know I am always here for you and will help you out how ever I can."

I didn't see her anywhere but I knew she was around. She was probably hiding since she knew her name would come up sooner or later.

"Lastly, I want to thank all of you for coming here today. Thank you for making the day special for the both of us."

"I know that some of you just came for the food," I said pointing towards Gus. The crowd laughed again as Gus held his hand up. "It means a lot to have all of you here though."

"I also want to thank one other person," I said quickly. "I want to thank Taylor. Thank you for being there for Teagan through the whole wedding planning thing and keeping her from going insane. Thank you for being a good little sister to me too. I didn't get the chance to have one when I was growing up so I'm blessed to have one now. I know how close you and Teagan are and I'm glad you are sharing her with me."

She smiled as I blew her a kiss. Taylor was a great kid who was like the sister I never had. Randy came around now and handed me my guitar.

"Before we have our first dance I wanted to do something special for you."

Teagan smiled at me as I took the guitar for Randy. I sat down to play.

"Sometimes I can't find the words to tell you how much you mean to me so I decided a song would be more fitting."

I started strumming the cords as Randy set the microphone on the stand. I leveled it and started singing once I got it right.

"Our love is unconditional, we knew it from the start. I see it in your eyes, you can feel it in my heart."

I looked away from the cords now and focused on Teagan as I continued on. She melted as I sang to her. Her eyes filled with tears as she smiled at me. I started to do the same thing and had to really focus on playing to stop from losing it. I finished and set the guitar down as she stood and hugged me tightly. The applause was only a distant sound as I hugged her back.

"You are an amazing man," she cried.

"You make me this way. Without you I'm just a lost soul searching for someone like you."

The DJ started playing the song we had picked out so Teagan and I started dancing and holding each other very close.

"This doesn't do justice for what you just did."

"That was my surprise for you," I said. "Ashley was my vocal coach."

"He did a fine job."

I gave Teagan to Thom as they did the daddy daughter dance. Next it was my turn to dance with my mom. After that the dance floor opened up and everyone danced. I went off and found Sam to drag her out there so I could get one dance in with her.

I had done enough dancing for a while and went to get something strong to drink. Teagan found me as the chorus of clanging started for us to kiss. We kissed for a while before she was drug away by Mandy to get in the conga line or whatever it was they called.

Gus found me. "Hey, y'all should do that song y'all did together that night on the porch. You and Tigger did a great job."

"I don't know if she would be up for it."

"Ain't hurten nothing to ask ole boy."

I found Teagan after she finished dancing and pulled her aside.

"Do you think we can sing the duet we did before?"

"I don't remember the lines," she laughed.

"I got them on my phone."

She grabbed my drink and downed the rest of it. "Ok baby."

I had the DJ stop the music as Teagan and I sat down in the chairs.

I began as the DJ projected the words on the screen where our photos had been rolling along. She hit the notes with ease as I strum along and sang to her. We finished to a standing ovation from our guests.

Now Gus had to have his turn. He picked up the guitar and strum a few cords as the DJ started playing another song.

"Hey maestro," he barked. "We're going live for a minute."

"What's going on?" Thom asked me.

"Gus is going to play something."

"Can he play?"

"He taught me everything I know about playing."

The music went off as Gus began his song. He had more people on the dance floor than the DJ did so it was fine by Thom. Gus had always said he wanted to be in a band so this was his chance to live his dream a little. He played for over an hour. He played slow songs then went right into some faster ones. It turned out to be a nice surprise for everyone.

The wedding went well into the night. Teagan and I made our exit around 1030 and left for the hotel. I flung the door open and scooped Teagan up into my arms. I carried her through the door and set her carefully on the bed.

"Now the fun part," she smiled.

"In a hurry are we?" I asked.

"No," she teased. "It took a half hour to get this thing on. Now you get to take it off."

"I think I can manage," I smiled.

She stood up and turned her back to me. I found the hooks that held the strapless dress up on her back. I unhooked them slowly as I leaned in and kissed her exposed shoulder blades. Her skin was electric as my lips met it. I could see the goose bumps on her arms as she reached back and touched my side. One by one I unhooked them until the dress was loose. She took the cups in front and shimmied it down her body until it lay crumpled on the floor at the foot of the bed.

She turned and smiled at me as I took in her body. She was left wearing just her strapless white bra and lace boy shorts.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" I asked.

"It seemed longer when I was getting into it," she giggled.

Now it was her turn to undress me. I had lost the jacket at the reception so it wouldn't be too hard for her. She pulled my tie and had that million dollar smile on her face as it slipped free. She wrapped it around her neck and held the bottom of it over her mouth in a seductive pose. I gave her a knowing smile as she giggled again and dropped it to the floor.

She worked on the buttons as I tried to get the cufflinks off. We both finished at the same time as my shirt floated to the floor and joined her dress. I took my under shirt off as her hands pulled my belt loose and flung it from the loops. I unhooked the clasp and let them drop.

I pulled her into my body and kissed her. They were long and deep kisses as we both shifted to the bed. I let her get in and soon followed her. We resumed kissing. My hands finding her neck and pulled her into my mouth. Her hot breath brushed my face as we panted on one another.

I moved to her neck as her legs parted around my body. I let little wet kisses on her neck all the way to her ear. She moaned a soft little moan as I kissed her favorite spot by her ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I pressed on top of her. I could feel her rubbing against me as she tipped her hips into me. I kissed her back down to her collar bone. Her hands pulling my head into her chest as I moved to the clasp holding her tits in place.

It popped open easily as I squeezed them together. The bra folded away from her chest letting me kiss her nipple and cup the other. Her soft moans were pleasing to my ears as I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her hands raked my sides, nails sending chills down my back as the scratched me lightly. I left one nipple and caught the other one in my mouth.

Her body pressed away from the bed and into mine harder now. Her gasps were louder as I rolled the rubbery flesh in my mouth. I let them go and kissed a trail down her tummy towards her cunny. She let her legs go open again as I reached her panties. I kissed past her center to her thighs. I planted wet little kisses on her as I looked up at her. Her green cat like eyes were just little slits as she smiled down at me. I loved the way she looked right now.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered.

"Hmmm," she growled softly.

I kissed her leg right where it met her panty. Her little lips just peeking out from under the tiny little triangle of fabric that guarded her opening. They were red and swollen with desire as I licked one. I hooked my fingers around her waist and gave them a soft pull. She arched her hips and let them slide frees. I never left my spot as she lifted her legs to let me free them from her body.

Her cunny was leaking her desire as I blew on it. I inhaled her scent which made my cock swell more. I kissed her right above her clit at the top of her slit. Soft little moans filled my ears again as I tasted her. I just flicked my tongue on her clit as her hands curled in my hair. She was soaked as my tongue dipped into her and tasted her.

I circled her hole with my tongue. My fingers opened her up as I pressed myself into her wetness. She brought her legs up and held her knees opening herself up further to my probing tongue. I moved up and ran my tongue over her clit. She gasped as it sent a wave of pleasure through her. I focused on her excited clit as I swirled my tongue around her nub.

I kept circling it before I sucked it into my mouth. I softly chewed on it as she let one leg go and used her free hand to pull me tighter to her. I let her clit fall from my mouth and returned to her hole. I took her whole puss in my mouth and used my tongue to bring her closer to the edge. I teased her clit then returned to her wet little hole and dug my tongue inside. Her breath grew ragged as she panted and finally warned me she was cumming.

I continued licking her. I lapped at her cumming cunny as her hips bucked. I loved her taste and I couldn't get enough. I finally slowed as she settled her hips back on the bed. Her legs fell flat on the bed as I looked up at her again. Her chest rose and fell as she panted. Her nipples were rock hard as she smiled down at me.