Mr. Cashell Cleans Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"From the size of that wet spot, I'd say you already did," Jacob laughed, his eyes fixed on the moist dark area of her white panties. "Run your fingers over your panties, Stacy ; let me see the shape of your lovely cunt."

"John's going to be back soon," the tormented teacher sighed, urging the young man to hurry even as her hand moved up to her panties, her fingers running over the damp cotton tracing the contour of her pussy. It was with a shock of revulsion that Stacy felt how wet she was, her panties flooded with her juices as she displayed herself for this young man.

"Then you'd better get busy if you want to cum before they get back," Jacob told her with a cruel grin, leaning forward in his chair, his eyes fixed on her damp panties. "I want to see you play with your slutty pussy, Mrs. Reeds. I want to see you make yourself cum for me."

"No," Stacy moaned, hating how she wanted to comply with his wishes, hating how her body yearned for release. How had she fallen so far under his control in such a short time, she wondered to herself as her fingers continued sliding over the wet center of her panties. Biting her lip to keep from moaning, the tormented teacher hurriedly pulled her panties aside, exposing her wet engorged pussy lips to her son's friend. "Hnnh, god," She gasped, her fingers sliding expertly along her sex, touching herself to get the most pleasure she could.

"Oh, that's a lovely sight," Jacob smiled, watching as the mature woman slowly ran her fingers over her pussy, spreading the thick lips to expose the wet pink center of her sex. "You like having an audience, don't you, Mrs. Reeds?"

"No," Stacy lied, her finger curling up into her flooded vagina, knowing that the young black man was watching her every move. Her hips rolled slightly as she stroked her finger in and out of her pussy, biting her lip as her thumb stroked over the hard little nub of her clit. "Please... please I need to be," the humiliated teacher gasped, her cheeks burning in shame as she heard herself saying the words, "I need to be fucked. I need you."

"Oh, I'm sure you do, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob laughed, sliding out of his chair and approaching her, his eyes drinking in the sight of her fingers gliding over her wet sex. "But you're just going to have to wait," he added with a regretful smile as the sound of a car pulling into the driveway interrupted them. "John and Mike are back."

"God, no," Stacy sobbed, glancing towards the door as she hopped up off the table. She wasn't sure what affected her more, the fact that her family might see her in her current state or the fact that Jacob wouldn't be able to fuck her.

"You'd better go get cleaned up," Jacob told her, straightening up his clothes as they heard her husband and son laughing as the door opened.

Stacy did not pause but hurried upstairs to her bedroom, her hands were shaking as she tried to remove the remains of her clothes, the wet need in her pussy pushing any other thought aside. "God," She whispered, her hand sliding down between her legs, her fingers running along her lips. She was so aroused, so wet!

"Oh, She just went upstairs, Mr. Reeds," Jacob replied with a smile as John inquired where his wife was. "She said she wasn't feeling too well and wanted to change. I'm sure she'll be down in a couple of minutes."

"Well, the game is about to start," Mike said, carrying the three pizza boxes into the living room. Setting them down on the coffee table, he turned on the television as John brought two sodas and a beer for himself. Jacob smiled as he sat at the end of the couch, glancing back into the kitchen, wondering what was taking Stacy so long upstairs.

"Oh, fuck," Mrs. Reeds gasped, her fingers thrusting deep into her wet pussy, her head thrown back as she laid across her bed. "Please... oh," She panted, trying to bring herself to orgasm, her thumb strumming over her hard clit as she fingered herself. "Why... why can't I cum?" She almost sobbed, her fingers slipping from her still wet pussy. "What's happening to me?" She wondered as she climbed off the bed and made her way into the bathroom, quickly washing her face and body. All the time, the only thoughts that were running through her head was of Jacob, of his cock, and how much she needed to orgasm.

Tossing her torn and ruined clothes into the hamper, she got dressed once more, this time in a light summer dress that fell just above her knees. As she walked down the stairs, she wondered how she would be able to face her family and Jacob.

"Hi honey," John greeted her with a smile as he sat on the couch, glancing over at her briefly before turning his attention back to the television.

"Would you like to sit down, Mrs. Reeds?" Jacob offered politely, his eyes running over her bare legs, smiling up at her with a smug expression on his face.

"Uh, no, no thank you, Jacob," Stacy responded, knowing she was blushing at his obvious appraising look. "I think I'll go out in the kitchen and make dessert." She said, excusing herself before hurrying out of the room.

Jacob just smiled, turning his attention back to the ballgame, as the tormented teacher fled the room. "I need a soda," Jacob announced a few minutes later, standing up "anyone want anything else? No, okay," He said, sauntering into the kitchen. He paused in the doorway, admiring the view as Stacy stood at the counter, her back to him. "That's a lovely little dress, Stacy ." He told her softly, stepping up close behind her, his hand landing possessively on her hip.

"What?!" Stacy exclaimed, jumping in shock at his sudden appearance. "Jacob, what... what are you doing?" She hissed at him nervously, trying to avoid his touch as she glanced nervously at the open window that led into the living room.

"Earlier you said you needed to be fucked, Stacy," Jacob whispered to her, his hand sliding down onto her leg as he pressed himself tight against her back, letting her feel his hardness against her ass. "Well, now's your chance."

"Are you crazy?" Stacy hissed back to the young man, still trying to wiggle out of his grasp, "My family is in just the next room. You can't be serious." She protested weakly, her mind focusing on the hard cock pressing against her ass. "They'd... they'd hear."

"Not if you're quiet," Jacob replied softly, his hand pulling the skirt of her dress up enough for his fingers to run over the soft fabric of her panties. "You really want it don't you, Mrs. Reeds?" He asked needlessly, feeling the warm moist center of her panties as she moaned softly in protest.

"Damn you," Stacy hissed, fingers gripping the counter hard as she felt the young man's hand slid down between her legs, leaning back against him, almost involuntarily grinding herself against his crotch. She bit down on her lower lip, trying to stifle the moan of pleasure she felt building as Jacob's fingers slid along her panties, caressing her sex through the thin cotton.

"All you have to do to stop me is yell out," Jacob told her, knowing she wanted this at least as bad as he did, her body almost vibrating with her desire as his hand slid up over her panties, pulling them down. "Yell out and you're family will know what a slut you are, but I will stop," He whispered to her softly, his fingers combing through her pubic hair.

"I hate you," Stacy hissed at him, spreading her legs wider as she felt his fingers caress along the soft lips of her pussy. "I hate what you've done to me, what you've made me," the tormented teacher sobbed, her voice catching as he slid one finger into her.

"You don't hate me, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob laughed softly, glancing over at the open window that led into the living room. Michael and John were sitting on the couch, their backs to the kitchen, so engrossed in the ball game that they hadn't even noticed his absence yet. "You may hate what you've become but I had nothing to do with that," He assured her, his finger thrusting in and out of her wet pussy, "You're the one that is responsible for that, Stacy ."

"Damn," Stacy sobbed, knowing that was the truth, that she was becoming the slut they thought her to be. That she was becoming their slut and seemed helpless to stop herself, "damn you. Fuck," She gasped out, her body slumping forward as the young man's thumb stroked over her clit, seeming to add more fire to the burning inferno of her lust, "fuck me. Please fuck me," She sobbed softly, hating the words, hating herself for saying them.

"Love to," Jacob chuckled, his hand moving between them, quickly undoing his pants as his other hand continued to finger her wet sex. "But I want to hear whose slut you are, Mrs. Reeds."

"You know whose slut I am," Stacy sighed, trying to keep her voice low as she felt his fingers slide out of her pussy, the warm bulbous head of his cock pressing against her labia as she bent over the counter. "I'm yours, I'm your fuck slut," The married teacher hissed at her son's best friend, hating the words but knowing the truth in them. "Now, please, fuck your slut. I need it so badly."

"God, you are such a good whore, Stacy," Jacob laughed as he pressed forward, his cock sliding easily into the tormented woman's pussy. "No wonder Uncle Richard enjoys you so much," he taunted her as he began thrusting into her, his cock filling her completely with each deep thrust. He wanted to take her roughly, slam his cock hard into her but knew that there was no way they would be quiet enough to avoid discovery so he settled for a slow gentle rhythm. "Now, don't make too much noise, Mrs. Reeds, you don't want to alert your husband and son to what a cock loving slut you are," Jacob warned as he thrust deeply into her, loving the thrill of danger, the risk of discovery, as he fucked his best friend's mom.

Stacy squeezed her eyes shut, her teeth biting her lip hard to stifle the loud moan that threatened to erupt from her throat as his cock filled her craving pussy. She knew it was wrong, that she should cry out and alert her family to the degrading situation she was forced into but the sensations of the young man's cock as he fucked her overrode any thought other then for it to continue. Her hand moved to her breast, roughly kneading the soft flesh through her dress as Jacob drove his cock deep into her. She was close, so close to an orgasm, every fiber of her being wanted to cry out, to scream and moan in pleasure, to encourage him to continue until she toppled over the edge of her climax.

"Please," the tormented woman whined softly, thrusting her hips back into the young man, "I'm not going to be able to be quiet," she gasped, knowing that when she came it would be loud, all the teasing and tormenting having driven her into a fever of lust.

"That's not really my problem," Jacob laughed softly in her as he began thrusting his hips into her faster, "Actually I would like to hear you scream as you climax, moaning and crying out like the slut you are."

"Please," Stacy begged, his laughing taunts pushing her closer, his words sending thrills of pleasure through her body, "I'll do anything, but please, I can't be quiet." She hissed emphatically, the first small waves of her orgasm washing through her. "Please."

"You'll do anything no matter what, Mrs. Reeds," Jacob laughed, his large hand sliding over her mouth as he felt her body begin to contract around him.

Stacy let out a sob, her body trembling as she began to orgasm. Her entire world contracting down to the sensation of her pussy clamping down tight on Jacob's thick cock, her eyes squeezed shut as she finally came.

He hissed as her teeth bit into his palm, her screams of release muffled by his hand as her convulsing pussy seemed to milk his own orgasm out of him, his cock bucking deep inside the married teacher shooting semen deep into her womb. "Such a nasty slut, Mrs. Reeds," He chuckled softly once his orgasm had subsided, slipping his cock out of her flooded pussy. "You made quite a mess here," The young man laughed, glancing down at the large wet spot her climax had left on his pants. "Guess you'll just have to tell John and Mike that I had to leave because I definitely can't go back in there now," Jacob laughed, his hand roughly caressing Stacy's naked ass as she leaned over the counter.

Stacy was exhausted, her breathing still coming in deep rasping gasps as she tried to recover from her massive orgasm. Now that she had climaxed, her needs fulfilled, her shame and embarrassment over her behavior came rushing back. "Jacob," She started to say, pulling the short skirt of her dress down to cover her ass, "this... this can't happen again."

"Yes, it can, Mrs. Reeds," the young man assured her, "it can and it will or everyone you know will hear about how much of a slut you really are. Maybe next time I'll just push you down on the living room floor and let your husband and son see how much of a whore you really are," He taunted, his hand patting her thigh as he zipped up his jeans. "Now tomorrow morning, be in your classroom early. If Uncle Richard has plans for you tomorrow evening, I'll just have to have my fun in the morning." Jacob explained as he started towards the door, pausing to look back at the disheveled woman with a smile, "oh, wear a skirt or dress tomorrow and don't bother with panties, Mrs. Reeds." He instructed as he stepped out of the house, leaving her alone in the kitchen.

12