All Comments on 'Mr Computer Cleaner Ch. 06'

by Egmont Grigor

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Ex-journalist

I would think with your profession, you would do a better job proofreading your work. Of course with my learning disability, which makes proofreading difficult, I'm not one to talk; but in what should be a great love story, I find that I struggle understanding what you really mean in some sentences and paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Poofreading

Regardless of profession everyone who writes should have their work proofread. When we make mistakes writing we tend to overlook them when proofreading, whereas another reader of equal reading ability will spot the error immediately.

Having said the above I would also like to say that Mr. Computer Cleaner, in my opinion, is a masterful work of art and gives me great enjoyment. But then, so do all your other stories.

As long as you keep writing I'll keep reading.

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckover 17 years ago
Amusing

On the upside, this was quite well done Egmont, as normal this chapter provided me with quite a few good laughs.

On the downside, I'm afraid I have to agree with the 2 Anon's. To paraphrase Hamlet "get thee to a proofreader".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous