All Comments on 'Mr. Lewis Ch. 05'

by CrackedChaos

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I was so hoping that after Danica found out the truth about Ryan that they would take a break. She still has some growing up to do. She need to learn to control her immature and stubborn ways.

I knew Dustin was going to give her punch with some roofie. Luckily Ryan caught her before Dustin dragged her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmm

The last part of the chapter didn't make sense.

This kid has been plotting behind her back to do vile stuff to her and she accepts a drink from him?! Come on. No one would ever accept a drink from someone like that. Dustin has been really foul. It just doesn't make any sense. If she had not been aware of his two-faced nasty behavior then I could understand accepting a drink from him.

This was a good chapter otherwise.

ohxbabyxbabyohxbabyxbabyover 9 years ago
My vote is -

They need to make it work! Sure, she needs to grow up. Yes, maybe he is in over his head, but they both want each other. Things have been tough, but I could see a happy ending for them. Especially after graduation.

beautifulreaderbeautifulreaderover 9 years ago
Love it!

I am so glad you are continuing with this story. I do agree with anon, I don't think anyone would have accepted a drink from Dustin being that he's been so shady lately but it's cool because the story has been propelled forward. I hope that Ryan and Danica make it but maybe they do need to take a break for Danica to grow up like ariesgirl suggested. All in all, love the story and do what's in your literary heart of hearts to finish the story out strong! :)

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
If there is a vote, then......

I'm for a happy ending for Dani & Ryan. When I was a senior on high school, I had a teacher who was just out of college, who was rumored to be dating a classmate of mine. Turns out it was true and now 35 years later they are still married! God Bless them!

I'm rooting for this couple to be together, but one suggestion I have for you is this, BE TRUE TO YOUR ARTISTIC talents and to the characters you have brought to life! Don't look for our approval as we couldn't do half as well as you have!

5 stars!

ncpecanpiencpecanpieover 9 years ago
My thoughts

Dani accepted the drink because she believed that Dustin was contrite. He has been her friend forever so she is willing to cut him some slack. She hasn't fully realized how sleazy he has become.

Do I think they should get together...yes. Is she immature, yes. But she is 18 weren't we all immature at 18, yes! You know these characters let their voice guide you.

She did remind me of myself the first time I gave head. Just go with the flow and see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loving the story

I just wish there was more Danica and Ryan... she spends so much time talking about him with her before Cori but not enough with him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
yes

I'd like to see them both grow up a bit and get together, some of your earlier sexy scenes with the two of them were hot! I'm glad you're finish this story, I've been waiting!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 9 years ago
Lol your so foul for leaving me like that

Dustin ...smh he's an ass napkin for drugging her like wtf how desperate are you. Rape is pretty low to stoop to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You have to continue the story!!! Danica and Ryan belong together. Oh and more sex scenes!!!

TooMuchEnnuiTooMuchEnnuiover 9 years ago

THAT BASTARD DRUGGED HER! Ohhhhh hell to the no! I wish I could insert a gif into this comment, oh no thank you ma'am! You can get charged for that, right?? I fucking hope so, with his slimey ass. Update soon girl! I think Dani and Ryan should definitely stay together, they obviously have terrible communication skills, but that's something to be worked on, and they can do it together, hopefully.

VanillaJade09VanillaJade09over 9 years ago
Finally

I was very excited to see two new chapters written. Thank you so much! Dustin is such a scumbag, but Ryan aways seems to have Dani's back, even though he really seems to have a hard time communicating clearly enough to avoid misunderstanding. I really hope that Dani and Ryan get together in the end and have a few more super-steamy love scenes (hint, hint).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aaaaaah!

Can't wait for the next chapter!!

Loveless24Loveless24about 9 years ago
!!!

Can't til the update

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING

please continue the series!! Ryan and Danica belong together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleeeease

Please update this story is literally sooo amazing!!. And you are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please

Please update this story. It is truly amazing!

masterb4masterb4over 8 years ago
More More More!!!

Please! Please!! A couple more chapters! Or 3 Or 4..... :-))) Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More?

Please add another chapter as soon as you can. I sincerely hope you are planning to continue with Danica and Ryan's story. I absolutely love them and hope to see them together. This was the first student/ teacher relationship I've read and have been hooked since. So please post more when you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please finish Mr. Lewis

Hi,

Like the writing, lots of swings back and forth kind of like real life.

Please finish the story though. Something where Danica and Mr. Lewis live happily ever after would be a nice ending.

Thank you.

LovesAhappyEnding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCrackedChaos@CrackedChaos
Welcome to the Chaos! I'm an almost middle-aged woman trying to leave her mark on the writing community. I live in Northern Indiana with my army of pets. If you can have lengthy discussions about ATLA, Naruto, and Harry Potter, I can almost guarantee we'll be friends.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mr. Lewis Ch. 04 Previous Part
Mr. Lewis Series Info