Mr. Lewis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He kissed me one more time before pulling out of me and pushing back in. Thankfully, it wasn't as painful as the first time, though the movement was still biting. As he continued to stroke in and out of me, the pain ebbed steadily and my moans began to mingle with Ryan's, filling the room with a symphony of our combined pleasure. My hands left his back and became tangled in the sheets as I used them as an outlet for all of the pleasure that I couldn't handle. Ryan's strokes became long and hard, rocking my body into the mattress; I could tell he was straining to control himself.

"Ryan. Don't hold back. Please," I whispered, and he stopped moving.

"Say it again," he said, his eyes soft as he looked down at me.

"Don't hold back?"

"My name. Say my name, Danica."

I closed my eyes and ran my fingers through his hair. "Ryan."

He groaned. "That sounds so good. Don't ever call me Mr. Lewis again," he said hoisting my legs over his shoulders, and my arms above my head, pinning them beneath his own before lacing our fingers together. He was possessing me, and I wanted him to; I closed my eyes in preparation for the onslaught. He wasted no time working his way into the depths of my body, taking me higher with each stroke of his hips. He was hard and barely tame as he impaled me, but I wanted this; for him and for me.

Ryan groaned and let go of my hands, placing his on either side of my head. "Touch me," he instructed in a labored breath. I did as he commanded, running my hands from his biceps down to the small of his back; every inch of him was pure muscle. "God, Dani. Again."

I did as he asked and was rewarded with a heady, gasp-moan combination that made me feel like the human torch. My hands were set for a third round when he lifted my leg from his shoulder and shifted his body into a slightly different position. That tiny shift made all the difference in the world. Pleasure radiated from my entire body as he rapidly stroked his shaft in and out of me.

"Oh...God," I moaned as he continued pushing and pulling my body.

"That's right, Dani. Feel it for me." Ryan Lewis had never sounded so sexy...so carnal. It made me want more of him, to hear him moan in pleasure; to say my name again like I said his. I grabbed his hair at the nape and began to meet him thrust for thrust. "Dani," the way he said my name sounded as if he were singing, "Dani, stop. You're going to make me come."

He began to piston in and out of me, making it impossible to keep up with his thrusts; I held on for dear life, waiting for the explosion that was sure to come. I felt the pressure building in me as he rocked my body back and forth on the bed. My whimpers and the sound of flesh colliding were the only sounds in the room, and it furthered the building of pressure within me. I grabbed onto his hair even tighter and somehow he found the strength to plow into me even faster and harder.

"Ryan, I-," I wanted to explain that I wasn't going to last much longer. I wanted him to know how good he felt, how much I wanted him...how much I needed him, but words failed me. I believe he knew what I was trying to say, because he put me out of my misery with a few strokes from his fingers to my clit. My body bent and bowed off of the bed as my core clenched around Ryan's girth. I covered my mouth with my own hands this time, shouting my release into my palm. Ryan soon followed, burying the cries of his orgasm into my neck as I held him.

I wasn't sure how long I sat there, holding him and waiting for our breathing to calm, but I never wanted to let go. The effect Ryan Lewis had on me was irreversible, and there was no way for me to live without him now; he had taken my virginity, and with it, my heart. There was much that we had yet to discuss: me going back to California after the New Year and what that meant for our relationship; there was Cori and how much she should know about this, then there were my parents. I wasn't sure how I would be able to tell them about Ryan and me, and I was sure that they wouldn't understand. All they would see was teacher and student, not Ryan and Danica.

Determination was the answer. That's what it would take to make this work, and I was full of it; Ryan had to be too, he did wait for two years to kiss me. I looked up at the man that stole my heart, and I knew that there was no one else. There never would be. I ran my hands up and down his back as he pressed his forehead to mine. "Danica, we should talk," he said, sliding out of me. I winced.

"Can it wait? I just want to be with you right now. Just pretend that everything is normal and that we're normal...and that everything will be easy breezy."

He sighed and began to stroke my hair. "When will your parents be back?"

"After New Year's."

"Then yes...it can wait."