Mr. Martin Takes Me as His Own

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently his nurse is also the housekeeper and a slave owned by the owner of the house.

"First we must get you all cleaned out, a clean slave is a happy slave I always say." His chuckling fills the room.

Afraid to talk I just laid there, what more could I do? I was trapped here to be tortured and abused for his pleasure, but once he lets me go I will let the police know everything.

The nurse began with shaving my pubic area, not leaving but a small diamond patch, which she whispers in m ear, "Master likes a little hair left to pull on at times". With that she giggled and continued.

Then I heard a knock at the door and in walked a man in a white coat. Master leaves me to greet him. They stand talking and laughing the whole time I'm being prepared for my physical, but who was this man, I thought.

Master walks over and introduces this man as Dr. Joe, he says that Dr. Joe will take care of all my medical needs, as service he provides, and then I will in tern service him until the good doctor feels as though payment is made in full.

Dr. Joe situates himself between my legs. Shaking his head he tells Master he has a fine specimen and he will enjoy giving me a good going over.

The evil doctor is a very detailed kind of a man so as he works he is telling me every thing that he is about to do and why. There has been put in placed a mirror overhead so I can watch.

Watching is a must if I look away Master said I will be punished and each punishment will be harder then the last. With that I watch intently.

Dr. Joe shows me a metal speculum, he says its ice cold and he uses it to open me up as wide as he can to get a good look at what is going on deep inside me. He then uses a small pen like flashlight to look and sees that a good flushing out is in deed needed. He motioned the nurse to hook up the douche bag with a cold vinegar and ice water cleansing solution and while he's got me opened up to clean me out. It was horrible; it was freezing going in, like ice cold freezing. I was numb it was so cold. The nurse stepped away, moved the table to a more sitting position and the mixture then drained from my body into a bucket. Once that is done Dr. Joe looks again inside with his pen light, having Master approve so that he may continue.

Next, he asks the nurse to ready the enema bag, because it must stay inside for twenty minutes in order to do it's job.. She mixes the solution and hands the doctor the probe to insert into my ass. Once he fills my ass with two quarts of soapy water he sets it in with what he calls a large butt plug. This will help to keep it inside till I'm allowed to expel.

Ten minutes went by and I'm begging to go to the bathroom. It was beginning to become very uncomfortable, cramping, and I looked like I was nearly nine months pregnant.

Twenty minutes and it's unbearable, tears are running down my cheek and the doctor says it's time. The table is lowered so I was almost to a sitting position; the nurse brought over a bucket and set it underneath me.

Master whispers in my ear, "when the doctor says and not before I have permission to expel."

Horrified I looked at him pleadingly as if to say please may I have some privacy. But I knew I would be denied and punished so I said the only thing I could, "Yes Sir."

The doctor removed the butt plug, told me to hold a minute, and then gave me permission to release. I was humiliated and they were all enjoying it. Doctor again motioned to the nurse one more time. I gulped at the thought of going through that again. But once again I waited twenty minutes then was allowed to expel.

Master leaned over me again, pulling hard on my right nipple and said, "Get used to this my slut, you will be cleaned out daily for my cock to fuck your ass."

"Wonderful" the Doctor said, "She is clean now we can move on."

With that he pulled out yet another ice cold metal speculum and the doctor explains with this he shall open up my ass as wide as it will go so he can get a good look in there too.

Mind you my pussy is still stretched opened and totally exposed and now he is going to do the same to my ass. The pain was more then I thought I could take. I've never been open up so wide. I was screaming and Master told me to shut up or he'd put something in my mouth to keep me quiet. It hurt so bad tears again flowed down my cheeks.

Dr. Joe took his pen light and looked deep into my bowls, showing Master how clean I was, laying there so openly exposed to these men I felt so completely dirty and they're saying I look clean.

Master then said he wanted to test my nipples and see how sensitive they are and what effects they have on other parts of my body. The doctor agreed and motioned the nurse to attach a strange device to each nipple. As the doctor proceeded to explain this device was attached to a machine to send electrical shocks to my nipples at the same time sucking the nipples making them long and engorged.

He started the machine and right away it started sucking on my nipples, painfully pulling them away from my body. Then every other minute an electric shock zapped my nipples and my breasts tried arching up off the table. Screaming in pain Master then stuffed my mouth with a gag. Saying he warned me, which he had.

They left me on my own for two hours, returning to find I had had several orgasms forced upon me. Doctor checked both holes as did Master, saying another two hours, leaving me to fight through the pain and pleasure this machine was giving me.

They returned to find me passed out; they shut off the machine and took the devices off each nipple. I woke screaming through the gag as each was removed from my poor battered nipples.

Master said "Slut again you have disobeyed me, I told you not to cum without permission did I not?"

"Yes" I replied through my gag, trembling of what is yet to come.

Doctor then spoke and suggested he complete my physical first. Master agreed and he continued.

Dr. Joe showed me a sound probe that he will send sound waves to my clit. He banged the probe on the table and laid it on my swollen clit. I jumped and squirted pussy juice all over his hand. He laughed and did it again and again till I passed out. I just couldn't take anymore. I was exhausted and hungry.

The doctor took the speculums from both my ass and pussy and told Master he was done and ready for payment. But reminded Master he will be back in one week for another physical as he was learning some new techniques that would be most rewarding for all. Master released me from my bonds, pulled me off the table and pushed me to the floor.

"Slut" he said, "You are to service the good doctor for your physical and once he feels payment is filled he will hang you on the wall till I return."

I spent two long hours servicing the doctor till he cam in my mouth and all over my face and breasts three times. He took his cock and slapped my face hard pulling me by my hair to get up, then attached me to the wall like a piece of used meat.

Dr. Joe said before leaving, "See you in a week slut, you're going to just love what I have planned for you." He shut the door laughing a wicked laugh.

I was so tired, I must have drifted off, I'm not sure what time it was when Master woke me up, all I wanted to do is eat and sleep and that was not going to happen.

Master did however have his housekeeper take me and give me a shower, when she returned with me he pushed me on my knees and all he said was, "You know what to do slut."

With that I took out his cock, licking up and down the full length of his shaft, taking his balls and sucking them, letting my tongue dance around each one at a time. Taking his now massive member deeper and deeper, till he grabbed my hair and pulled me into his crotch. Being forceful he begins fucking my face, thrusting harder and deeper with every stroke. Fucking my face with abandon till he let out a gut growling moan as his seed was forced down my throat, making me take every last drop. Having me lick it clean, till finally he pulls out and pats my head saying well done slut, well done.

Master took me to a shower stall and showered me down, told me to dry off and then took me up for dinner. Still completely naked we sat down at the table while we were served our dinner. I was so hungry I ate like I hadn't for days. It was quiet at the table and I was afraid to say a word for fear of another beating. Once dinner was over I went with Master to the lounging room, there a fire was going and it felt cozy and warm. I sat at his feet while he busied himself in his work. Here I thought I was to help him instead I've become his slut.

While sitting there my thoughts wondered. For the first time since being here I thought of David, wondering how or if I will ever be able to talk to him. I'm not the same person, I'm owned by another. But I miss him so much; I began to cry silently.

After a couple of hours of just sitting here Master took me to my room. We got there and he told me to get on the bed on all fours.

I did as he ordered and he said, "I have taken only one of three holes slut and now I am going take the second. If you move I will have to restrain you and this will hurt much worse. I've decided to take your ass tonight then maybe if you're a good girl you'll have the honor of Masters Cock in your pussy tomorrow. If not there are other things I can put in there as you have come to learn so far."

He unzipped his pants and I heard them drop to the floor, next I felt the head of his cock against the entrance of my asshole. He told me to relax. I was so scared no one has ever taken me there and I heard it can very extremely painful. He grabs my hips and begins to push.

OMG I'm thinking to myself he's not even going to use a lubricant on me.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he pushes all the way in till he can't go any farther. I feel as though I've been ripped wide open and he just sits there for a minute or two, rubbing my ass before slapping it a few times.

"Good slut my cock is buried deep in your ass, do you like having Master' cock in your ass slut?" He asks.

"Yes Master." I say with tears running down my cheeks. The pain was more then I could bear, but slowly it was beginning to ease up and when it did Master pulled almost all the way out and thrust hard and deep. Doing this over and over again, he pulls my hips back onto him and begins fucking my ass in rhythm.

"Tell me slut, tell Master you want his cum in your ass!" He growled.

"Master fuck this sluts ass and honor me with your cum, please this slut wants to feel your hot cum in her ass, Oh please Master fuck me harder." I answered.

With that Master began rubbing my clit and told me as he roared, "Slut cum, cum for me now."

And together we both came hard, our bodies shook violently and we collapse on the bed his cook still buried in my ass.

As he began to soften he rolled off me and all he said was, "Slut you know what to do."

And yes I did, I moved to between his legs and cleaned his cock licking and sucking every last drop from his cock.

When I finished Master got up and I knelt at his feet waiting for instructions.

"Slut you did well and as a reward I am allowing you an hour in the tub to soak when I return I will chain you to your bed. If you are not ready in one hour I will chain you in the dungeon for the night, your choice." He said.

With that he left the room, locked my door and I got up, went to the bathroom where I soaked in the tub, not wanting to be late because I wanted to sleep in my warm bed tonight.

An hour later Master walked in to find me knelt in front of the door.

"Your Master is very pleased my pet, no inspections tonight, you have yet to learn the correct way, get into bed and get your rest for tomorrow is another day. Remember we still have a good part of two weeks yet to go. Set your alarm for 5 am. Bathe, shave and be in position for inspection at 5:45 am, not a minute later or you will be punished. Understand?" He said.

"Yes Master I understand and will be ready on time." I replied.

He said good night, closing my door and locking it. I said my prayers, adding please let me be good for Master tomorrow and fell fast asleep, dreaming of what tomorrow has in store for me.

12