Mr. Meccano Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I...I though......I thought.....there was red and yellow light on ...on....his, on its...hi.....oh jesus, Selena.......jesus, what has been fucking me........fucking you too ........what is it?' she hissed. I didn't answer her, partly because I really, really didn't want to know or even talk about what exactly had fucked me.

'They burnt it down, burnt it' I said shocked.

'Wha....Selena? What are you on about, who are they?'

'Craig told us........he said people would be after him once McHaragarty put that evil tape out. Making out there was a paedo on the loose. Some of 'em have figured out its Craig. That's why he's gone. But they got his garage,' I explained quietly. Marie didn't say anything. I crept up the hill. Memory was surging back. I remembered where I had disrobed. I put the suit on and shivered like fuck cos it was wet with dew. I rubbed my body through it. It did little good. The air was stinking up here of burnt building. The walls were just about standing. It did not appear to have been put out. It just burnt itself out.

Marie stood next to me and looked at it in the first light of the day. 'Selena,' she said in almost a whisper, 'you don't ........don't think someone saw us do you?'

Shit. I hadn't thought of that one. I thought on it then. It didn't take long.

'Noooo......I would be sure of that'

'Why so sure?'

'Cos they would have done something..........or ....or joined in, I laughed drily.

'That's not fuckin funny....much. Or they might just have sat and watched. Must have been a pretty good show. Two teenagers getting ass fucked....and....ass whipped. Jesus!' Marie stopped and then looked at the ground.

I'm not surprised. She couldn't say much, she had been coming down here regular for ass fucking. I couldn't complain either. I came down here last night and then went down for more. Eventually Marie's face rose, it looked as ashen as the building behind us. Her voice was full of anguish.

'Selena.......what are we going to do?'

'First. Get home without being seen. Second. Sleep for a whole day then get a bath. Third. Go to the bar'

Marie's face dropped. 'The bar, Selena? The fucking bar? Are you taking this seriously? Are you mad? The bar? Come back, I don't understand!'

But I was walking away. I had ideas. I was going looking.