Mr. Perfect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Blebla
Blebla
27 Followers

If he only knew. It wasn't going to get better. And it was this lie that was going to test our friendship.

After I was done with my emotional outburst he asked me in the most soothing voice, "Hey what's up? This isn't nothing."

I think it was time to tell him now. I couldn't believe it I was telling a guy I had only met a couple of days ago ,over whom I was infatuated and I hadn't even told my parents yet. Imagine if they found out.

"Ok but you can't tell anyone." I said prematurely, "only my aunt and Toria know this not even my parents - Chris I'm gay." I managed at the end.

He sat there frozen. He withdrew his hand for a second. Well I was half way guilt free. If he didn't want to be friends then I'd know he was a homophobic narrow minded idiot and not the god I thought he was.

He waited for a couple of seconds. The next thing he did surprised me the most. No he didn't put his hand around me. No he didn't walk away. Only a tear trickled down his eye. I know this was emo and all but I wanted to laugh.

Ok I did laugh. At least my face lost the mortified look it had. He was being all sentimental and I was being a jerk. I said sorry and covered my mouth.

"Ha-ha made you laugh didn't I!" He said and he put his hand around me again. It was a fully fledged hug this time.

I nestled my head into his shoulder and took in a deep breath as though I was crying. Every time I smelt him. His beautiful scent. I was devoured by it. I clung onto every hint of it.

"You know it doesn't really bother me. Stan is gay you know right. But you haven't told your parents?" His last words were shocked.

Oh god here it came again. "Well no but I'm telling them after thanksgiving." I said. It was decided. I was going to tell them after thanksgiving. I had three supports even if they didn't accept it.

We didn't say anything else. After about half an hour he dropped me home.

"Oh honey you told him didn't you." Aunt Berne said as soon as she saw me.

"Yes." Was all I could say...

Blebla
Blebla
27 Followers
12