Mr. Perfect Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am is something wrong?" I asked her.

"Well Jake," she read my name out of the profile, "I just wanted to know whether you would be continuing you're study with us for the following year."

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well it's because you're parents have withdrawn their funding assistance and name from you're admission."

"What?" I asked confused.

"What I mean is, you're parents are not paying for your next year tuition."

I looked down at the floor. It was unexpected but I wasn't completely shocked. I expected something like this, just not something so big.

I couldn't help it, I began to cry.

"Well dear if you need help with the funds you can talk to the administrator." She said putting her arms around me.

"No, no I'm fine can I get back to you tomorrow." I managed chocking back the tears. I got up and ran out.

I was halfway out when it happened. I couldn't believe it was happening either, because you see this sort of stuff in movies only.

I bumped or rather ran into Chris. I fell over and knocked him over too. I got up lifted my bag and ran. I ran as fast as I could.

If will wasn't waiting I'd have ran all the way to his house. It was exactly 12 kilometres from aunt Berne's.

Will was beside his car in the usual parking spot. I ran up to him. I hugged him and kissed him, and wept on his shoulder.

He asked me want happened, but I just kept crying. I didn't even know why I was crying, but I just did.

I stopped when we reached home. How funny the word is home. It's a place that is where you feel at ease. Right now I felt like the street urchin when I first came. Everything alien to me.

Will sat me down and I explained everything to him. Only about the tuition that is. He put his arms around me and after a second of thought he smiled.

"Is that it?" He laughed.

"I'm sorry?" I asked confused tears finally subsiding.

"Well it's a good thing. That way now I can pay and finally we could be like a real couple. I have never had the opportunity to do this. But I'm so glad I can and with the only person I love." He smiled.

"Jacob. I love you and I will always be there for you, in light and in dark. And don't you once forget that." He hugged me tight and kissed me.

I felt rejuvenated. I felt alive. I felt like I belonged.

I leaned in once again and kissed him. I put my hands around him and he put his on my face while our tongues glided into each other's mouths.

I slowly unbuttoned his shirt and flung it over his head. This was the first time since Stan that I was having sex. Till now I had never thought of will in a sexual way.

I had been naked with him many times in the baths and sometimes while sleeping, but never was I turned on. Right now my dick was aching to be lose. My mouth was famished for him. I felt like I had been a shitty boyfriend till now. I planned to change that.

He carried me to the bedroom unbuttoning my shirt on the way. I laid down while he pulled my pants down to expose my raging boner.

He bent down on his knees and opened his mouth to take in my throbbing penis. The second his tongue touched my prick my body tensed and I released myself.

Again like my emotions I didn't mean to orgasm so fast but I did. I moaned as the hardest orgasm ever took me over.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to." I said turning red.

"You little liar". He said licking off my juice from his lips. "You were itching to do It." he laughed out.

It was my turn. I was determined to make him feel as good as I did. I bent down and licked his penis. Teasing along the ridge. I engulfed it, creating suction. I went deeper till I took in all his seven inches. His penis gently gliding over the back of my neck as I tried to swallow him.

He moaned and screamed but he didn't cum. He lifted my head out and kissed me. I understood the signal. So I winked and go up facing him. I lifted his cock and rubbed it against my ass.

"No lube?" He asked.

"Let's try this." I said. Only now I look back and can say how utterly foolish I was. Cause the pain from that fuck outwitted the pleasure any day. And will understood that. We never fucked without lube ever again.

I let his precum lubricate my hole and slowly I descended on his penis. There was shooting pain but I decided to let it go. I moaned instead of screaming.

I pushed in deep till I was sitting on him completely. I saw Will's face. And for the first time I could see how much he longed for it. My ass clenched as the light reflected off his face making him look

identically like Chris.

But I was not going to think about that. He was William page and I loved him. Besides one odd time everyone sees hints of someone else in loved ones right?

I ascended upwards before a new wave of pain gripped me. I balanced my hands on his flawless body and slid up and down. After about 5 minutes the pain subsided and the pleasure began taking over. But that wasn't going to last long. Will's body went rock hard and he let out a shriek.

I felt myself being filled by him.

I bent low and Chris bit on my shoulders, His hands tightly around me. After he was done he slid his penis out and the warmth was replaced by cool air. He rolled me over and kissed me.

He got off.

"Shower?" He asked.

"You go ahead. I'll go after you." I said apologetically but my ass hurt too much to move.

He finished and came out and I went in scrubbing myself till I was pink.

I came out of the bathroom in my towel and stepped out and almost tripped over will. He was on the ground.

He was smiling and on one knee. In his hand was a small black box and in it a ring. It was plain gold and round thin white gold.

"Jacob Berne.

All my life I've waited to be able to say this to someone without being hesitant.

I know it's been only a couple of months but my love for you is like milk on the stove. Every minute I spend away from you it hears up more and with you it boils over, over and over again.

I know this is cheesy and all but I spent the whole of yesterday going through proposal lines over the internet. But none could explain how deep my love is for you.

I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you till every drop of the milk is boiled over.

So would you please do me the honour-

Will you marry me?"

My heart beat so fast. My head spun and my legs almost buckled.

"Yes" I managed weakly and he slipped the ring onto my finger and I kissed him. Halfway through my towel slipped, but I didn't care. I was in heaven.

"Well I have to saw it was rather cheesy, but that's just one more thing I love about you" I said and we kissed again.

"Jake but there is one thing. I want you to tell your aunt." His face turned suddenly grim.

"Fine," was all I could say. I changed quickly and we headed out the door to tell Aunt Berne. The full impact if what he had said hadn't really hit me. I was meeting Aunt Berne after so long. I didn't even bother to check up on her. I was and have been so engrossed in myself I forgot about the closest person I have to family.

We reached her house half an hour later where I saw Jake's car in the driveway. It could only be Chris. My heart began pounding fast. What was he doing here? Had he been checking up on Aunt Berne? I turned to see Will parking the car on the opposite curb. He had just gotten out.

I braced myself and rang the bell, casually turning to see where Will was.

He was locking up and crossing the road. I turned back and rung the bell again. Suddenly a car horn honked by blaring through the evening air.

I turned around to see the car hit Will.......unconcious........bleeding.........motionless.

12