Mr. Rhodes Doubles Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh good they are here just in time. Put those panties back on and follow me now." Mr. Rhodes told me curtly. He looked just like a cat, the one that had swallowed the proverbial cannery, as he walked to the front door. I quickly put the sheer panties back on and waited by the bathroom door as he greeted what seemed to be two of his friends. Their voices low, I could not hear what was said, but soon enough two men that had been with him playing cards before walked into the room and looked me up and down with big smiles on their faces. They stood in the hallway and seemed unable to move into the living room.

"Please gentlemen, come on in and make yourselves at home. This is Sophia. Sophia this is Mr. Roger Blume and this is Mr. Leon Cohn." Mr. Rhodes said with a glint of pride in his eye, "Please get them something to drink, will you dear?"

I swallowed hard and walked toward them and in a voice shaking with embarrassment and fear, a tear rolling down my nose, I said, "What can I get you to drink Mr. Cohn, Mr. Blume?" It was absurd that I was standing here in my underwear asking two old men what they wanted to drink. They looked me up and down, and their eyes stopped on my large breasts and large puffy areolas. Mr. Blume's eyes got very big and his portly red body started to tremble with excitement. He reached over and pulled one breast out of its cup, and when I tried to stop him, Mr. Rhodes slapped my ass with a sharp crack of his hand. I jumped toward Mr. Blume and squealed. His lecherous smile was humiliating and his fingers squeezed the nipple between his fingers very hard while I tried to squirm away. This just seemed to delight him more. The shorter Mr. Cohn stepped behind me to sandwich me between them and his bony fingers pulled my panties to one side and stroked my now naked pussy lips. He smiled slowly and said, "Good and smooth and very wet. It looks like Spencer has been preparing her for the evening."

I looked over at Spencer Rhodes and saw that he was really enjoying this. His eyes probed mine and he smiled as Mr. Cohn's finger slipped inside my pussy saying, "Yes, she is a little slut, and is very easy to prepare." I looked shocked and tried to move away but I was caught between these two perverse old men groping me and Mr. Rhodes was watching every second.

"I will take a glass of wine dear." said Mr. Blume, "Red."

"And I would like the same too." said Mr. Cohn with a smirk as he pointedly put the finger that had been in my pussy into his mouth and sucked it clean with his thin purple lips.

I looked at them with red shame as they released me and stepped back, I turned and went to the kitchen to get them the wine. When I returned I handed them each a glass, and there was another knock on the door. The men were talking to each other in low tones and ignored the door. Then Spencer turned to me nonchalantly and said, "This time you get it Sophia. First make sure it isn't Nancy or someone else that will spoil our evening though."

I looked at him and was about to protest when I saw that he was not going to brook any discussion about this. I turned toward the door and tears began to reform in the corners of my eyes. I looked through the peephole and saw that it was the last man that had previously been playing cards with the others. I used the door as a shield when I opened it and the man there looked pleasantly surprised and happy.

"Why hello there, you must be Sophia, I am Benjamin MacMillan. Are the other old goats here already?" I nodded and kept my eyes on the floor as he entered the room. After I closed the door he took in my attire and whistled low and long. "Holy cow Spence. She is gorgeous!! Even better up close and in person." He was my height and he looked fit for a man of his 75 years. His face was open and his smile genuine.

"Come here Sophia. Yes isn't she? And she has many hidden charms and some rather obvious ones too." They all laughed at this and looked me over hungrily. After they had quieted down into an awkward silence Mr. Rhodes looked at me and said, "Aren't you going to offer Mr. MacMillan a drink?"

I turned to him and before I could say anything, Mr. MacMillan said "I will just have a ginger ale dear, with a couple of ice cubes." he didn't touch me but he looked me over with an air of appraisal like he was judging a race horse.

I turned to get his drink and when I brought it back into the living room the old men were all talking rather excitedly between themselves and stopped as soon as I re-entered the room.

"Sophia, give Ben his drink and come kneel on the floor in front of me please," Mr. Rhodes said quietly.

I handed Mr. MacMillan his ginger ale and knelt in front of Spencer Rhodes with my heart beating a mile a minute, my lower lip was quivering and a single tear fell down my cheek as I looked at his shoes. He bent and touched the tear with his fingertip and then brought it to his lips and licked it off with the flick of his tongue.

"Oh Sophia, you have a great opportunity here, if you will only recognize it. You have four very wealthy and once powerful men that will take advantage fully of all you have to offer us. You can be malleable and willing or you can be stubborn and miserable. I think that you can enrich your life and ours if you choose the former. We will not hurt you, and we will be giving you as much pleasure as you will allow yourself to experience. Give in Sophia with your mind and your heart and it will make this situation you find yourself in at the least bearable and at the most enjoyable."

I looked at him and at the other gentlemen seated around me and realized that I had no choice about what would happen here. I was so shocked by the evening's events and the escalation of the situation that I was numb. I simply didn't know what to think or how I felt anymore. I had already surrendered because there was nothing left for me. I began to cry in earnest at this thought. I belonged to them unless I had the guts to stand up and walk out. I would probably get fired and have no hopes of ever working in the field I had just worked so hard to break into. This had been a small chance for me to better my life and now it had just been taken from me, unless I became the plaything of these four men.

"Get up Sophia, stand and dry those beautiful blue eyes of yours. Go lie down on that back bed please and have your underwear off. These fine men have come to inspect my new pet." Smiling into my eyes, I saw the naked power this man had over me and I felt nauseous and lightheaded. I walked to the back room and took off what was left of my clothing. I sat on the edge of the bed and I heard them padding slowly to me. When they came in Mr. Rhodes pointed to the bed and I sighed and moved my head to the pillow and stretched my body out on the bed. Mr. Rhodes reached over and opened my legs with one hand, so as to expose my secret to these strangers first thing.

"Oh my God!! Will you look at that!!" cried portly Roger Blume, "It is so big and lovely!"

I blushed deeply and tears once again filled my eyes as I gazed pointedly at the ceiling.

"It is wonderful, I have never seen anything quite so large before." commented Leon Cohn.

"Look, you can pull the hood back and it is even larger. Wait until you see it engorged." and Spencer Rhodes leaned down and reached over pulling back the hood sharply. I moved my hands to push his away but he looked at me and ordered me to place my arms behind my back and try to clasp my elbows. This arched my back out and my breasts were thrust forward. Mr. Rhodes continued to pull back the hood and all of a sudden Mr. MacMillan's hand shot out and started to stroke the naked clitoris. It almost hurt as the sensation was so intense. He placed his finger in his mouth for a second and it came out of his mouth oozing with his spittle and he started to rub my sensitive stub with his fat, wet finger. He placed his thumb underneath and he started to jack me off with his fingers. My hips started to sway in rhythm with his fingers and I felt the moisture rushing to my labia. I opened my legs further and thrust my hips forward a bit, my head was tilted back toward the headboard and my eyes were closed. There were four really old men watching me being masturbated right here in this bedroom. All at once as my excitement started to make me buck and thrash then a long finger pushed into me very deeply. My hips started to grind down and I began grunting and moaning. My breasts were in someone's hands the nipples were pulled up and away from my chest gently and then released. Soon fingers encircled the aureoles in the same rhythm as the finger pushed in and out of me. I cried out as waves of wetness flooded down my convulsing tunnel. The fingers did not slow down and in fact another finger was added to the pumping in and out and the fingers on my clitoris had renewed rubbing with a large thumb over the tip. I was quivering beyond control now and I screamed out as another more intense orgasm rocked my body. Someone started to caress my side gently, running fingers over the sides of my breast and down to my hip and thigh. I looked up to see who was showing me this tenderness when I saw a big black rubber dildo being held up in front of my face. My hands were pulled above my head and each ankle was gripped in bony hands stretching me out. Mr. Rhodes was holding the dildo and he ran it down the side of my face to my lips, and forced into my mouth. I sucked it into my mouth and he stuffed it in until I gagged. Then he pulled it from my lips and let the tip stroke to my neck, over my breasts and lightly caressing my body with it until it came to my now sopping wet opening. He pushed it into me with one big push. It did not need to be worked in, I was soaking and it slid in easily. He pressed it as deeply as it would go and he pumped it in and out of me. It was so large but it felt so good. I felt like I was riding a huge cock, I pointed my toes and tensed up my legs tightly. Then there was a low hum and a little vibrator was placed on the underside of my still overly sensitive clit. I started to buck again violently. "Nooooooo," I screamed, "It hurts me."

"Hush, little girl, we know what we are doing." said a voice in my ear. I looked up to see Mr. Cohn smiling into my face. All at once the bottom of my feet felt like they were on fire and my clit felt like it might blast off, when I released the most intense orgasm I have ever had in my life. My nipples were pinched and pulled hard while the dildo slammed into me hard and fast. I thought I might come forever. The bed beneath me was really wet, it felt as though I might have peed. I lay there panting for a long time. When my heartbeat was finally slowing down to something near normal, I opened my eyes again to look around the room. All four of them had let me go and were looking down at me with little smiles on their faces. I realized I was still stuffed with the dildo and when my ankles had been released I wrapped my legs together and gripped the thing as if my life depended on it. It was still there and I knew I would feel empty beyond words when it was pulled from my hungry little cunt. I blushed as I looked around at each one, and I relaxed my legs a little. The dildo started to fall out of me, but when I reached down to pull it from my dripping hole I heard Mr. Rhodes say sternly, "Lick it clean girl. I want you to lick all your juices off that right now."

M.r Rhodes turned from me and spoke to others like I was not there. "She took that one pretty easily.

"That huge knob of hers makes her want to fuck, I'll bet she could fuck a horse when we are done with her." said Roger Blume.

"Well, she will need to be able to fuck a horse when we are done with her." chuckled Mr. Rhodes.

I picked the dildo up tentatively and started to lick it slowly. "No dear, suck it like the slut you are. Suck it like a grateful little slut." I started to suck it into my mouth and licking all of my sticky cum off the huge phallus.

The men watched me with unconcealed glee. Then I was told to get up onto my hands and knees on the bed. My breasts were hanging down in front of me and swaying with shallow breaths and pounding heart. My knees were spread wide by a pair of large wrinkled old hands. The men were watching me and commenting to each other about me as though I were not even there. Then a hard slap came down on my ass. When I sat up startled and looked around to see who had done this to me I saw Mr. McMillan. His face was serious and he pushed me back down with my hair entwined in his fingers. He held my hair with one hand forcing me back on all fours and started to spank me with the other. This was no joke and he was not playing, these were hard vicious slaps across my bare ass. I began to struggle and cry. His grip on my hair was tight and he had no intention of letting up.

"Keep your ass in the air or you will be so sorry," he hissed into my ear. His hand came down again and again on my ass and I could feel the heat on my skin rising with each slap. My thighs were wet with my sticky cum and he began to hit on the wet skin making the stinging that much more sharp. The others were watching me twist and squirm trying to get away. I was sobbing now with the humiliation and pain. He used his slaps to open my thighs very wide. My legs were trembling so hard I could barely keep from collapsing on the bed. I managed to keep my ass up high though because I was afraid of what he could do that was worse. My gaping wet pussy was high in the air and his hand started to come down on the lips. I screamed as his hand began slapping the open nether mouth. When he stopped spanking me his fingers began to work my clitoris. He rubbed the moisture over the tip and skillfully manipulated my large button until I gasped and bucked quickly cumming again. The hand that held me by the hair never once let go and I was still on all fours with my oozing pussy high in the air. His fingers dipped into me quickly and brought the wet to my little puckered asshole. He rubbed it into the sensitive area gently circling the rim and then pushing a finger into me. I bucked once again trying to get away from him. "NOOOO", I screamed. The old men just chuckled and his finger slid out, but then I felt something cold and hard being pushed into me. He had put an ice cube into my ass! He whispered like a lover in my ear, "Hold it in or I will spank you again but this time I will leave welts." I was petrified; I struggled to keep my ass clenched until I could feel that the ice had melted. Then still holding by the hair he brought me to the end of the bed where I was forced to suckle a half erect cock. Something really large was put up to my soaking cunt and then it started to vibrate as I was told to suck another cock. My eyes opened to see a thin hard cock pushing into my lips. I took Roger Blume into my mouth and he slowly pumped in and out of my mouth. His cock tightened up and I felt his cum hitting the roof of my mouth just as my own pussy was convulsing and pumping more moisture. My thighs were wet all the way to my knees. Then Mr. McMillan released my hair and said, just stay how you are my dear." I stayed on the bed with my face bent down crying softly. My hands were covering my face as I heaved with humiliation and exhaustion.

They turned and acted like I was a piece of furniture the way they talked about me. It seemed that I belonged to Mr. Rhodes, but that there was a sort of club, where for a membership fee they could use me once a week. They walked around me and each lifted my hanging breasts in their hands, weighing them and Mr. McMillan twisted the nipples hard. Then they walked behind me touching my virgin rosebud and my ass. Then I was told to arch my back and place my chest on the bed. My pussy was high in the air and open to them. They all remarked on my huge clitoris and they gently tapped it. I heard "little cock" said by Mr. Cohn hungrily. Three fingers slid into my sloppy pussy and they remarked on how it looked as though it were sucking the fingers in. They finger fucked me until I started to quiver and then they pulled them out abruptly. My hips started to wave back and forth as my ever hungry pussy waved pink and wet for more attention. They laughed and someone slapped my ass hard and I was told to get dressed. When I went to grab my clothes I was told to dress in front of them while they would talk to me.

"Sophia, you will serve us as in your capacity here as a CNA, and you will be our little whore too. I am your owner, but if I tell you to go see one of the gentlemen here for any reason you will go. You will be here every month for our "poker games" and clean up afterwards." They all laughed again. You will be used in many ways, but I think you will find most of it very pleasurable for you. We are old men now and not all of the plumbing works the way it should. Sometimes though we have a bit of a Viagra party, so don't worry, it isn't always about you." The men chuckled here and looked and each other with knowing nods. "When you have completed two years with us, we will each give you $200,000. We have a lawyer that will put it into a trust for you. Anyway, it is time for you to run. Fix your hair in the bathroom first and then scoot!!"

I had finished dressing and was reeling from the evening's experiences and the money that was mentioned. The money!! Holy shit!! I would take away $800,000 after two years. Two years??!! My brain was racing as quickly as my heart. I brushed out my hair and quickly replaced the ponytail I always wore to work and rushed out of the bathroom. They were standing at the door waiting for me.

"Kiss us goodbye dear." said Mr. Rhodes with a twinkle in his eye.

I walked to Mr. Blume and leaned to kiss him on his chubby old cheek and he placed a thick hand on my breast and the other hand cradled my chin as he brought my face to his. He kissed me deeply, his tongue played over mine as he groped and massaged my breast through my scrubs. After he released me I went to Mr. MacMillan and he nibbled my lower lip as he brought me close to him and cupped my ass. Afterwards Mr. Cohn chose to tweak both of my nipples as he took his turn exploring my mouth with his pointed little tongue. Lastly I went to Mr. Rhodes and he leaned down and he gently kissed my mouth, lingering to passionately taste my mouth with his. I groaned low in my throat as I felt my heat rising against his large body.

When the cool night air hit me I inhaled and shook my head slightly. There had been so much to take in. My body still hummed with the violent orgasms I had experienced and I could smell the earthy odor of my juices soaking my panties through.

No one seemed to suspect anything at all. Although it had seemed like I had been gone for an eternity everyone had just assumed that Mr. Rhodes had been a bit difficult and that the poker party had gone on for a long time. I had a normal shift other than my time with the four old men.

I went to work the next evening and when I arrived at Mr. Rhodes cottage for his evening bath, he was dozing quietly in his recliner. I touched him gently on his arm and he opened his eyes to see me standing over him.

"Hello slut." He said in a deep rumble.

I grimaced and said, "Mr. Rhodes it is time for your bath."

"I am tired tonight little fuck doll, so just run the water and maybe you can revive and old man."

I turned and went into the bathroom and started running the warm water into the tub. I returned to find Mr. Rhodes trying to get up by himself. I ran over to him and helped him rise out of the chair. "Really Mr. Rhodes, what do you think my job is? Let me help you."

He grunted and let me help him to the bathroom and undressed. After I helped into the tub and got him seated, he turned to me and said, "Lower those pants and panties and let me inspect your pussy now."