Mr. Rhodes Doubles Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and pulled my pants and panties down to reveal a stubbly vulva. He reached up and brushed his hand over my pussy lips. "Shave this everyday little slut. I want it as bare as the day you were born every day."

"Yes sir, Mr. Rhodes."

Nodding in appreciation he laid back and immersed himself in the bath. I reached down and pulled my pants back up. I bathed him slowly, leisurely, making sure I massaged his shoulders and chest while I soaped him. I kept stealing glances at his huge cock and when I got to soaping him there, I paid special attention, making sure I got him hard in the process. He didn't show any lust at all, he just watched me with a detached smile. Soon he was ready to get out, so I helped him dry off. I dressed him in his pajamas and he looked up at me as I helped into his bed and waved me off. I knew I had been dismissed. I turned and left to return to my other residents.

I was perplexed and relieved. He seemed to be tiring of me and maybe he and the other old men would forget about me and leave me alone. Maybe they had had their fun and would forget about me now. This made me feel almost desperate to win their attentions back. Being their slut was one thing but being a forgotten slut that was not at all a pleasant thought. It struck me like a clap; I really did yearn for their attentions. I wanted to be used by them. I wanted to be owned. I loved that my owner was a strong, powerful man with a deep voice. All of a sudden I knew I needed him to love me and care for me no matter what. I was his to do with as he liked. I wouldn't have it any other way. I wasn't sure how far he would go with me, but I was willing to risk it.

When I arrived that next night I was told that Mr. Rhodes was gone for the weekend with his daughter. I was surprised to find myself so upset about this and I attributed it to the newfound knowledge of myself.

I worked through the weekend without incident. I had not seen any of the old men that now controlled me. This gave me greater hope and dread that they had forgotten their plaything.

When I arrived at work on Monday I went about my shift as normal. I took care of Mrs. Williams and helped her bathe and ready herself for dinner. I walked her to the dining room and made sure she had some pleasant company before leaving her to her meal. I looked up at the clock at it was 7:00pm and so I went over to the office to fill the paperwork on Mrs. Williams vitals and Nancy came rushing in.

"Mr. Locano has had a fall Sophia. I have a the RN looking at him and she thinks he needs to go get some x-rays to make sure he didn't break anything. Could you please notify his family and have them meet us at urgent care. Their numbers are in the file and they are local so if they can be reached they should be able to be there about the same time." Nancy rushed out the door and so I pulled the contact sheet for Mr. Federico Locano out and called his son. By the time I had finished reaching him, it was time to go and put Mrs. Williams to bed for the night and then help some of the other residents get ready for bed. Before I knew it it was 9:38pm and I knew I was late for Mr. Rhodes' bath. I felt my heart racing as I rushed to Mr. Rhodes cottage. I stood outside the door and knocked quietly.

"Come on in!" I heard Mr. Rhodes yelling from another room.

I walked in and he was walking pretty well now. He was still slow but he was without the walker and he seemed to be almost fully recovered. I smiled up at him and he motioned for me to close the door.

"Hello little Sophia. How is my pussy today? Is it feeling neglected?" He said with a chuckle.

"I blushed deeply and whispered, "Do you need help with your bath tonight Mr. Rhodes? You look well enough to have one without me now."

He laughed a low deep laugh and then looked into my eyes very seriously. "I am not going to let you out of our arrangement Sophia. You do not need to bathe me tonight; I have already been in and out of the shower, thank you. But you may lock the door and go into the back and strip down. Leave nothing on and sit on the bed back there and I will join you shortly. You can tell everyone that you did bathe me so they will not get suspicious"

I sighed deeply and walked slowly back to bedroom with the four poster bed. I took off my shoes and scrubs and sat on the bed. It was cold and I started to shiver. He came into the room and told me to lie back and open my legs wide. He motioned me to scoot to the edge of the bed so that my ass was almost hanging off.

"Good, you have obeyed and kept your pussy nice and smooth for me. Have you been masturbating a lot Sophia?

I blushed deeply. I had put everything I could into my pussy to make myself cum. I had even finger fucked myself in my car when I had gotten off work one morning. I am pretty sure the delivery truck that brought the days clean linens had a driver with a hard on that day. "Yes sir I have been."

Well, I don't want you touching yourself at all tonight or tomorrow. You see, I want you to cum copious amounts tomorrow night, I want to see you scream again and again until I can just blow lightly on your big fat clit here and you will orgasm. I like watching you cum in front of all of us like the little slut you know you are." He placed his fingers on my labia and started to stroke me softly. Then he opened my legs more and told me to put my feet up on the edge of the bed which made me feel as though I were in a gynecological exam. He opened the drawer in the bedside table and pulled out some KY warming jelly. He opened the tube and started putting a large amount on my tight little virgin asshole. He began slowly rubbing the jelly around the outer rim. I was tensing up and started to shake my head no, tears forming in my eyes. He ignored me and said, "I want you to push a little while I enter you. Keep that pressure up until I tell you to stop and relax." His finger pressed into me very slowly and I pressed down a little and he entered a little more. The invasion of my anus was deeply humiliating and terrifying. I pressed some more and he pushed his finger in further. Then he told me to relax and he just left his finger buried inside me. Then he told me to press down a little again and as I did so his finger felt less like an invasion than something kind of good. He rubbed slowly back and forth never letting his finger come down very far. Then he slowly removed it and when it was almost out he began to rub the inner ring. The warmth of the jelly was beginning to be nice and I started to wish he would press his finger into me again. Instead he pulled out and went over to the trunk and pulled out a very slim long stainless steel vibrator. He placed it to the warm opened entrance and I started to push a little and he pressed into me with one long stroke. I gasped and lifted my hips a little and he chuckled low in his chest. "You are such a joy to watch Sophia. Such a little bitch in heat." He then flicked the vibrator on and I felt like I might explode right then. I really needed my clitoris stroked too and I reached down to touch myself only to remember his recent instructions. He watched my frustration with a smile. Then he pulled the vibrator out of me and slapped my ass hard. "Ok, get up and get out. I am done with you today." I flinched hard because of the slap and also because of the dismissal. I placed my feet down on the floor and sat up to face him.

He had already left the room. I was there with the vibrator and my clothing. I picked up the vibrator and then put it back down, afraid of what he might do if I stayed behind and started to fuck myself with the damn thing. I really wanted him to use me and he just left me there so horny.

I rose and dressed quickly and saw that he was waiting for me to get him ready for bed. I took his vitals and helped him dress for bed. Everything was perfunctory and after I had placed him in his bed, he turned over and dismissed me again.

I felt a little devastated. I felt neglected and used. I left to work the rest of my shift and it left me a little heavy hearted for the rest of the night. I tormented myself about my obedience, my submission. My insecurity made me a little crazy with questions. I found myself powerfully drawn to him, and my heart raced when I saw him or knew I would be seeing him. I realized suddenly I needed his approval and yes, his love. It rocked me back on my heels. I was terrified of my own feelings. What was I doing? How had I let myself get to this point? I actually needed him to use me or I would be heartbroken.