Mr. Rochester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Rochester


Some time has gone by and the following arrives:


To Anne-
My dear lady have I offened thee wtih my last missive? I pray I haven't and await your response for fear of alienating myself from you.

Anxiously I await your response

Rochester XX

To Rochester-
Mr. Rochester, I have taken far more liberties at your expense than you have caused to offend me.
And yet you come back for more.
lol
I'm hardly taking this seriously. It's fantasy, albeit a little wilder than most, but purely fun.
I did not respond because I couldn't think what to say. I will admit to having some ego and enjoy the flattery towards my prose.
Do I write for a living? No.
I am rather surprised that you would worry about such things, as your website would lead one to believe you have any number of such things on the go and why then should I stand out?
Do you not correspond with others in a similar manner, or am I to believe I am your only fantasy writer?

And do I fuck like I write? That's a rather interesting question. I think so; I am trying to work my way through a few fantasies, and they never quite go the same in real life, but it's the thought that counts. No complaints from my lover, but credit where due, he's very good at it.

As for having you participate in the fun, one never knows, Rochester, what might be put to paper.

So, sleep well.

-Anne.

12