Mr Stephensons Fucking Machine 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so it was born, and working together as a team George and Lord Arthur Maplethorpe invented the Maplethorpe Gentleman's Companion, a conversion kit for the Stephenson "Geordie" Fucking machine to facilitate the usage by a person kneeling before the machine with rectum raised, a separate slide bar assembly on triangular brackets raised the axis of operation up to eighteen inches above the Geordies range intended as it was for useage by a lady seated on the floor immediately in front of the machine.

George and Arthur worked late into the night and the machine was equally efficacious for such ladies as preferred their penetration from behind, and with a slight adjustment front or rear orifice could be used with equal facility, Arthur diligently tested each iteration and modification the flywheel whizzing round and the shaft pumping in and out of his ass-hole, but soon they realised the raised centre of Gravity was a major problem, and ideas of conversions were forgotten and the Maplethorpe we know today with its wide rectangular water tank base and direct acting cylinder adjustable from 6 to 24 inches above ground level with an integral boiler was perfected.

George allowed Maplethorpe to stay on at Gribblesdyke Manor as Manager as they converted most of it to a Fucking Machine manufactory and George kept out of the marketing of the Maplethorpe, he admitted only that Lord Maplethorpe had paid to use his patents but soon up and down the land Military establishments, Gentleman's clubs and Monasteries were snapping them up as fast as they could build them.

The Vicar's wife still tested the machines from George's works from the woman's perspective but while very pleasurable she preferred the simpler "Geordie" but she made the observation that it would be nice to lie back in bed and get shafted.

George immediately grabbed a piece of slate and chalk and designed the bell crank assembly for the Geordie IBF (In bed fucker), the operating arm appearing through a slot in the mattress, which many lazy cows have found so efficacious over the years.

And so within three months of marriage George had made friends with his rivals, his order books were so full he had to get parts made in Birmingham, despite them being soft southerners and not trustworthy, he had to sub-contract his mining industry business, and to cap it all Fanny asks George if he would mind fucking Nicola as she was worried he might crush her unborn baby.

And so George and Nicola thoroughly tested Frenchman Monsieur Alain Du Rex's patent pigs intestine penis cover for the prevention of Clap and Children, which were useless as they could only be used about three times before they split.

"What use is a cover you could only use twice? you would have to sell them in packs of three," complained George, "And them spoils the feeling"

To be continued?

Probably not.

12