All Comments on 'Mr. Wallace and Me Pt. 11-12'

by oberon_52

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice!

Nice cliff hanger. Will be back for more. Hopefully soon.

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 11 years ago
Well developing story

And here she is trapped with the crazy rapist priest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Pure Poetry!

IT AIN'T STRANGE

AND IT AIN'T CRASS!

LONG AS YOU'RE GETTIN' IT

UP THE ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need more

More Billie please, as i want to know what she is going to do next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
?

When will the next Part/chapter be released???

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hiatus

Robin has added 3 more chapters in 'nifty', but nothing more since November last. This is such a shame and one wonders just why such a promising talent seems exhausted (this appears to be a recurring feature of some writers of erotic fiction who begin promisingly but then fail to develop their talent) . One hopes that Robin will be encouraged by the positive critical response of her readers and allow her muse full freedom to write again and delight us with her sensually intense imagery !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why?

I often wonder why so many of the writers on here have started a lot of really good stories and then either it takes years to post another story or they never finish them. It pisses me off, but then I check myself & remember no one has any idea what's going on in the writers lives. Because if anyone can understand about life happening it's me & for all anyone knows hell the writers could have been injured preventing them from finishing the story, or they could have suffered a death in their lives, or they could be living their life & they just don't have the time to finish it, or hell they could be dead (knock on wood) but let's hope not. Bottom line is before people start getting pissed off at the authors try to remember you have no idea what's going in their life, but just hope that they might finish it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please continue

If you are there..please continue this story.. It's really really good..

secondsamuelsecondsamuelalmost 8 years ago
Please sir... can I have some more?

Billie was probably the greatest transgendered/cross dresser story I have read. I can't wait to read more.

cali_fraecali_fraealmost 8 years ago
Part 13?

This is one of the best series ive ever read on literotica & id dearly love to see how Billie gets on in Chicago

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous