All Comments on 'Mrs. Cheng Pays the Debt Ch. 14'

by Wifetheif

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
From #1 too #14.

From chpter #1 thru chpter #14, this is one of the best stories I have ever read.

Thank You, very much for the hours of pleasure I have spent reading all these words.

You are a very gifted writer.

hornyman169hornyman169over 9 years ago
Excellent

This has been a fantastic story. Seeing Anne evolve over time has been a pleasure to follow. Hopefully this is not the end of the series. Her husband's debt has been paid, but there is so much more that can be covered in her and her mother-in-law's future romances.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Change is good,

after what Anne has been through its only fitting she should reap some enjoyment for herself.A great story by a gifted writer .Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Different title...

Same crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bravo!. Beautiful story.

I read every chapter and loved it all. Thank you. One of the best stories on this site!.

Nixnax9Nixnax9over 9 years ago
Amazing story. Thank you.

Absolutely wonderful. I loved every single chapter. One of the best if not the best story I have read so far on this site chapter by chapter. Amazing story line and characters. Very well done. I'm almost sad that it is over, but I am glad the story ended well. I wanted Anne to end up with someone, but I noticed that the whole point was for her to just be happy in the end. Thank you once again for a great story.

-Nixnax9

treborvatreborvaover 9 years ago
Loved it!

Awesome story! Loved it! Look forward to your next!

RogueAlanRogueAlanover 9 years ago
great job!

looking forward to the next story you decide to share with us.

thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One more chapter!!

Bring us up to date with Mrs. Chen. Did she remarry? Did she have a long affair with Pops Acosta? Did she run into Jacob or Bobby? How many weekends did it take her to have Donald pass with his more than average size cock? How many young studs did she sexually tutor?? Would very much enjoy a couple of follow ups. Thank You!!

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204about 4 years ago
What aboiut poor Charlie?

I feel very sympathetic about Charlie. Anne has all this talent in training naïve young wimps into becoming super studs, but couldn't offer any coaching to poor Charlie? Maybe the poor man just wasn't coachable?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Big compliment on this story...i read them all and every chapter was very erotic...but still very classy. You are a talented writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous