Mrs. Cole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

This was a very different fuck from the last few times they had been together. Before they had been so worked up that they had fucked wildly and lustily. Now, Gail took her time and their fuck was very slow and gentle. Mike enjoyed the feeling of closeness he had with her as he watched her work her pussy up and down on top of him. Since the pace was slower it lasted much longer than some of their previous fucks.

Gail stayed on top of him the whole time and slowly worked them both to the edge of cumming. When she knew that she was ready to start cumming she drove herself all the way down onto him and began massaging his cock with her pussy muscles. She knew from before that he loved this and almost as soon as she started Mike groaned and she felt his cum begin to fill her. The feel of his hot cum erupting in her triggered her own orgasm and she began to grind her hips from side to side as they both finished cumming. They kissed deeply as their orgasms passed and then they settled down into each other's arms before drifting off to sleep.

The next day started early and Mike spent the entire day taking either written or oral tests or being interviewed. The questions were so hard and covered such a range of subjects that he really had no idea how he did. By the end of the day he was tired and glad it was over. It was about 5PM when the students and their sponsors were able to meet up again. As they walked out of the building Gail told him that they had been pretty extensively interviewed about their candidates, but that the rest of their day was spent at a reception and being told about some new programs at the college. Mike grumbled about getting the short end of the stick as they walked through campus.

They were passing near where the dorm room had been reserved for him and Gail suggested they at least look at it so he could get a feel for where he'd be living in the fall. He agreed and they made their way over to the building. The hallway was pretty deserted as they walked in and they quickly found the room. It was a very typical dorm room and Mike's initial reaction was that he wasn't too excited about moving into one in the fall. Whoever had been assigned to the room with Mike had obviously stayed there as there was a suitcase on the dresser and the bed had been slept in. They stepped inside and Gail closed the door behind them.

"Exciting, isn't it?" she asked already knowing the answer.

"Not really," Mike honestly replied.

"Oh, it won't be so bad," she said as she walked over to him and put her arms around him. "In fact, I'll bet you'll find you can have lots of fun in a dorm room." She leaned forward and they started kissing. They kissed for a short while and Gail slipped her hands down Mike's front and started undoing his pants. He jumped back and asked, "What if my roommate comes back?"

"Don't you find the risk a little exciting?" she said. "Besides, he won't know who we are so he'll just go home with a story of these two horny people he caught in his room."

He was already pretty turned on from their kiss and from her stroking his cock through his pants and he had to admit to himself that the risk was an extra turn on. Throwing caution to the wind he began kissing her again and she resumed undoing his pants. They dropped onto the bed and began kissing more intensely and groping each other through their clothes. Gail unzipped his pants and pushed them down just far enough for his cock to spring out. With his help she started to pull her skirt up until it was around her waist. Mike fondled her legs and was excited to find she was wearing a garter belt and stockings. She pushed her panties off her hips and Mike slipped them the rest of the way down her legs. He then mounted her and slid his cock inside her wet pussy. He started thrusting in and out of her and was very turned on by the idea that they hadn't even bothered to remove any of their clothes other than her panties. The excitement of the "quickie" and the fact that they could get caught at any moment had him feeling very horny. He started fucking her very fast and she began breathing heavily under him as she started cumming. He continued fucking her as fast as he could until she finished cumming and then a few moments later he erupted inside her with a loud groan. He shot his cum deep inside her and had barely finished when they heard footsteps and voices coming down the hall.

They quickly jumped up and straightened their clothes as the voices came nearer to the door. They heard the doorknob on the room rattle and Mike barely had enough time to stuff her panties into his pocket before his roommate stepped into the room with his parents. After a very quick round of introductions Gail and Mike made a fast exit and giggled to each other knowingly as they quickly walked to the elevator.

The elevator doors shut and Mike looked at Gail before saying, "I have your panties in my pocket. I love feeling your wetness on them."

Gail moaned softly and smiled before replying, "I can feel your cum dripping out of my pussy and down my thighs."

It was now Mike's turn to groan and he had to try and compose himself as the elevator doors opened and they stepped out. He suggested they go back to the hotel and finish what they had started but Gail said that she wanted to get some dinner first. "Besides," she added as they walked outside the building, "some things are better when you have to wait."

They walked to the edge of campus and found a pub that was serving dinner. They went in and had a pleasant dinner despite the fact that Mike was completely distracted knowing that she wasn't wearing her panties and that his cum was seeping out of her pussy. He desperately wanted to drop to his knees and suck her pussy so he could taste her, but he knew that would have to wait.

After dinner she suggested they take a quick tour of some of the nightlife. He agreed even though all he wanted was to go back to the hotel. They found an all ages nightclub and she led him inside. It was pretty dark and the music was turned up loud. There was a good crowd in the place and they stood at the side and surveyed the scene. Gail took Mike's hand and led him out onto the dance floor. They started dancing to the music and Mike marveled at how she moved and swayed to the music. Several other guys noticed also as three different times guys would dance over to her and try to pick her up. Each time she politely declined and then made her way over close to Mike and danced with her body pressed against his. Knowing that so many guys were watching her and wanting to be with her made Mike feel very horny. These guys wanted her but he knew he would be the one fucking her soon.

They stayed at the club dancing and drinking for a while before Gail said she was ready to go. Mike happily agreed and they walked outside arm in arm. Being away from their hometown and in the big college town meant they didn't have to be careful about being seen together. Mike loved that he could put his arm around her or caress her ass as they walked and nobody who saw would think anything other than perhaps it was a bit odd that their ages were so mismatched.

They walked back to the hotel and got in the elevator for the ride upstairs. As the doors closed Gail kissed him roughly and said, "I can't wait to fuck you." She stepped back just as the doors opened and they hurriedly walked to their room.

As soon as the door closed behind them they each started pulling the other's clothes off. As they wildly undressed each other they made their way over to the bed. Tossing their clothes all over the room they jumped into bed and started to lustily kiss and grope each other. Gail soon moved down to Mike's cock and she again sucked him into her mouth. Whereas the previous night she had been very soft and gentle with her mouth tonight she was wanton and wild. She sucked him greedily until he groaned, "I need to taste you."

She spun herself around until she was over him in the 69 position. She returned to sucking him as he buried his tongue in her pussy and savored the taste that he had been waiting for all night. He could smell himself in her pussy from their earlier fuck and he ran his tongue all over her pussy in between thrusting it into her and fucking her with it. He then moved his tongue up to her asshole and began to feverishly lick her there.

The raunchiness of licking her asshole only turned him on more and made him want to continue rimming her. He tried shoving his tongue into her ass and fucking her with it, but the fit was too tight. Gail still moaned as he tried to shove it in and enjoyed the added pressure it created.

They continued using their lips, teeth, and tongues to tease each other until Gail rolled off Mike and pulled him over her. She guided Mike's cock into her and they began to fuck each other hard. The mattress rocked back and forth and the bedsprings creaked loudly as they fucked. Gail reached up and gripped the headboard and held on tightly as Mike plunged into her over and over. She bucked her hips up into him and they each started grunting with their efforts and with the strength of their fuck.

Mike was the first to lose control and he cried out loudly as he started cumming. He kept up his tempo as he drained himself completely into her. After such an intense orgasm he knew he would soon get soft so he continued wildly fucking Gail after he came so he could watch her cum. She still held onto the headboard and she grunted with each of his thrusts. He began telling her how he wanted to watch her cum and how he loved feeling her as she came on his cock. He continued talking until she suddenly tensed under him and yelled, "Yessss!" She moaned over and over as she came and Mike was certain that anyone in the surrounding rooms would surely have heard them. When she finished cumming he lowered himself onto her and lay exhausted in her arms. They were both completely spent and entirely covered in sweat as they kissed and caressed each other.

The next thing Mike knew the alarm clock next to the bed was going off. "What the hell?" Mike grumbled as his mind searched for an explanation of an alarm clock on a Sunday morning. The whole test process had concluded yesterday so today was just supposed to be a free day and then they were to have a brunch at noon. Mike had planned on staying in bed with Gail until brunch but instead was rudely awakened by the alarm.

Gail shut off the alarm and whispered, "Good morning." In response to his confused look she added, "The official test may be done, but I have some plans of my own for the day." She got out of bed and Mike dozed off to the sound of the water running in the shower.

Gail was still sore and tired from the previous night but she was too excited about today's plans to be concerned with that. She stayed in the shower for nearly 20 minutes as she let the hot water loosen her kinked muscles. She smiled to herself as she thought of the day's plans. Her relationship with Mike had awakened some long dormant feelings and desires and she hoped that today would quench some of these. She couldn't wait to see Mike's reaction.

She wrapped herself in a towel and woke Mike up for the second time. He took her place in the shower and stayed in nearly as long as she had. By the time he emerged she was dressed in one of her typically sexy, but professional, outfits and reading the newspaper. He got himself dressed and they soon checked out of the hotel and were putting their bags in Gail's car before Mike asked, "So what are your plans for the day?"

"I've made an appointment with a professor here so you can have some time to be with them to ask any questions or whatever," Gail replied. Mike had to admit that this wasn't quite what he had in mind for the day, but he knew that Gail was only looking out for his best interests so he smiled and tried to act excited.

Gail could tell he wasn't thrilled with her idea, but that would only make it all the better. "I've scheduled a brief appointment with the professor before brunch and then we can go back and spend more time afterwards, if you want."

Gail drove them to the professor's office and they rode the elevator up to the third floor. The building was completely deserted on this Sunday morning so their footsteps echoed loudly down the hallway. "Here we go," Gail said pointing to one of the office doors.

The door read "Dr. Hoyt" and Mike waited outside as Gail knocked on the door and then stuck her head in when a muffled voice called out. Gail disappeared inside and Mike could hear excited talking and some laughter as he waited out in the hall. She hadn't told him to wait outside but he still wasn't sure if he should go in or not. Gail stuck her head back out a few moments later and said, "Come on in."

Mike stepped inside not sure of what to expect from Dr. Hoyt, but whatever he might have expected it sure wasn't the beautiful woman sitting opposite the large desk from where he stood. Her hair was jet black and was currently tied loosely into a ponytail by what looked like a red patterned scarf. Even tied back her hair hung in loose curls well down onto her back. Her style of dress was similar to Gail's in that she wore a tan silk top with a black skirt.

"Mike, I'd like you to meet Dr. Hoyt," Gail said. Dr. Hoyt stood and shook his hand lightly across the big desk.

"Hi," was all Mike could weakly muster. Dr. Hoyt was probably about the same age as Gail, perhaps just a few years younger. Her body was tall and lean and she looked to be in great shape. Her tits were a bit on the smallish side, but they didn't look out of place on her lean body.

"So, I'll see you two in about an hour," Gail said glancing at her watch. She closed the office door behind her and Mike sat in silence hearing her footsteps move down the hall. He smiled weakly at Dr. Hoyt still not sure exactly what he was supposed to do or say to her.

"Well Mike," Dr. Hoyt said standing up from her chair and dimming the blinds on the big window behind her desk. "Gail says that you are quite the student." She paused and looked at Mike with a curious expression that made Mike suspect for a second or two that Gail had told her about them fucking.

Dr. Hoyt let her words hang for a few moments before she continued and sat back down in her chair. "She also tells me that she has been giving you some special tutoring. How has that been going for you?" She again paused with a cat that swallowed the canary smile as she waited for Mike's reaction.

Mike was now sure that she knew about him and Gail, but just in case she didn't he didn't want to be the one to give it away. "She's really a great teacher," he said.

Dr. Hoyt laughed at his comment and then stood up and walked around in front of her desk so Mike could, for the first time, see all of her. He wasn't at all disappointed. Her skirt stopped about halfway down her thighs and she wore nylons. She also wore black shoes with very high spiked heels that made her ass and hips sway erotically as she easily strode over to him.

She moved behind Mike and out of his vision for a moment. The next thing Mike knew he could feel her warm breath on his ear and could sense her presence right next to his head. Before he could turn to look at her she whispered, "She's pretty damn hot, too. Don't you think?"

Mike turned and looked at her in surprise as she just smiled sexily back at him. Mike didn't know what to say but he did know that hearing her say that Gail was hot excited him.

Dr. Hoyt reached up to her hair and gently pulled out the scarf holding her hair back. Mike watched her long black hair cascade down over her shoulders and watched her take hold of the silk scarf in both hands. In the next moment Mike's vision was cut off as Dr. Hoyt wrapped the scarf across his eyes and tied it in a snug knot on the back of his head. Dr. Hoyt ran her fingers back and forth against Mike's shoulders as she weighed her next move.

Mike sat completely still and felt electric jolts of excitement originating where her fingers touched him. He was wildly excited and shifted in the chair to give his hard cock some room inside his pants. He then felt Dr. Hoyt lean in toward him again and she whispered, "Do you like fucking her?"

"Yes," Mike urgently whispered. He felt Dr. Hoyt's hands start at his shoulders and slowly slide down his chest and stomach stopping only at the waistband of his pants. She slowly pulled his shirt up and out of his pants until it was completely untucked. Mike listened closely to her breathing. He couldn't believe how excited he was just by hearing her breath. Her fingers slipped under his shirt and she started tracing circles on his stomach.

Soon Mike leaned forward as she pulled his shirt up and over his head. She resumed letting her fingers explore his chest, stomach, and back and Mike couldn't help but let out a few excited groans as she continued to tease him. After a long while of this, Mike couldn't tell if it was a minute or ten, Dr. Hoyt moved around in front of Mike.

As he sat in anxious excitement she stared at him in her own growing lust. Seeing this young man more or less helpless before her and completely at her mercy made Dr. Hoyt wildly excited. Part of her wanted to just throw him down and let him unleash his cum inside her, but she knew that more was in store for later and that she would have plenty of time to take care of her own urges.

She began massaging Mike's thighs through his pants and Mike again groaned loudly. She only kept that up a short while before she started to remove his pants entirely. "Stand up," she whispered to Mike who immediately followed her instructions. As soon as he stood he felt her grasp his pants and begin to slide them down his legs. He stepped out of his pants and groaned again as her hands immediately went to his boxers as she started to push them down his legs.

Mike now stood blindfolded and completely naked in front of this complete stranger. "What has Gail gotten me into?" he briefly thought before deciding, "I'll have to thank her for this properly."

Mike continued standing as Dr. Hoyt began lightly running her fingers all over his naked body. The only parts of him that she didn't touch were his hard cock and his balls. She seemed to pause and pay special attention to his ass. When she finally pulled her hands away from him Mike's cock was throbbing with excitement and his head was spinning from a mixture of lust and wonder at where her unseen hands would touch him next.

"Sit down," she whispered softly as her hands guided him back down to the chair. Mike sat anxiously awaiting her next move when he felt her take hold of one of his elbows. She pulled first one then the other of his arms behind him and then wrapped what felt like another silk scarf around his wrists. When she finished Mike's wrists were tied with the scarf and seemed to be tied to the chair also as he couldn't move his hands very far at all.

He felt her face brush lightly against his cheek and she whispered in a very sensual voice, "Don't go anywhere." He then felt her lips against his as she gave him a very slow and soft kiss. Just as Mike began to respond to her kiss she pulled her lips away and he heard her footsteps moving away from him. She closed the office door behind her and he listened to the sound of her high heels walking away down the empty hallway.

He sat for what felt like the next 15-20 minutes with his mind racing. What the hell was she planning for when she returned? His cock was still hard and yearning for relief as he sat helpless in the chair.

Meanwhile Gail sipped her coffee in a nearby coffee shop. She wondered what was happening up in Dr. Tara Hoyt's office and began reflecting on her friend Tara. She had first met and then became good friends with Tara in college. Tara was 2 years younger than Gail but had skipped a year of high school so was only 1 year behind in college. They had met in the dorms but had both rushed the same sorority in Tara's freshman and Gail's sophomore years.

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers