Mrs. Cole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers

Gail moaned and lay flat on her back as Tara crawled onto her hands and knees between her legs. Tara lowered her mouth to Gail's pussy and eagerly began sucking and licking as Mike moved behind Tara. Mike slipped his cock back into her pussy and started fucking her from behind as Tara quickly drove Gail toward another orgasm.

Hearing Gail's moans and seeing her react to Tara's sucking very much excited Mike and he soon started fucking Tara harder and faster. She lifted her head from Gail's pussy and urged Mike on. "Yes, fuck me hard. Do me." She continued like that for a few more moments before she returned to Gail's pussy.

Mike was now fucking Tara hard and he held her hips tightly. With one last grunt he drove himself into her and started cumming. She moaned from her throat but kept her lips and tongue on Gail's pussy as she felt his cum in her. Mike continued to slowly fuck her after he finished cumming as he watched her suck Gail.

It was only a few minutes later that Gail called out and started cumming. Gail had been massaging her own tits and she let her fingers roll around and around her own hard nipples as she came. Tara sucked at her wildly as she came and continued sucking her much more softly and gently after her orgasm passed.

Mike's softening cock soon slipped out of Tara and he lay down next to Gail. Tara crawled up on Gail's other side and all three of them exchanged long kisses. They stayed like this kissing and fondling each other for a long time until Gail finally said that she needed to get back home.

After they all got dressed again Tara drove them back to Gail's car and they said goodbye. Tara and Gail exchanged one more brief kiss before Gail got out of the car and Dr. Tara Hoyt drove away.

They got in Gail's car and started the drive home. They chatted some and then sat and enjoyed the silence. About halfway home Gail began telling Mike that she was very pleased with his progress during their tutoring sessions and that she thought he might be ready to start some more advanced lessons. He had no idea what she meant but from the sound of her voice he quickly agreed that he would do whatever she wanted. "I love a willing student," she said with a sexy smile.

As they neared his house she said that she would be very much looking forward to creating some more advanced lessons for their sessions. She was hopeful that he would be as eager a student and as quick a learner at the next level as he had been so far. Mike still had no clue what she meant but she was clearly excited by the next level, whatever it was, and after all they had done to and with each other so far he knew that he wanted to be involved with whatever it was that could make her excited.

She pulled into his driveway and popped the trunk open. He opened the door and he said he was ready for their next session and the next level whenever she had the time. She said she didn't know when she would be available, but that she would let him know. He got out of the car and grabbed his bag. She drove off with a wave and Mike went inside and told his parents all about (most of) the weekend.

jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers