Mrs. Cole Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers

Through the rest of college they roomed together at the sorority and shared some pretty wild times together. Gail knew that Tara had the penchant for being very wild and crazy and had seen and even experienced some of her wild ways in college. Gail also knew that Tara was very formal and business like when she was in a work situation. People had called her cold and bitchy during college when they really didn't know that there were simply two very different sides to Tara. One side was a little cold and bitchy and all about business and getting work done, but the other side was very fun and a little wild and crazy.

During their college days, more often than not it was Tara who would initiate the wild situations that Gail sometimes found herself in. This time, however, it had been Gail who had set things up. She hoped that Tara would be a willing partner for her plans and had called her a few weeks ago to set things up.

She smiled widely as Tara entered the coffee shop and sat down next to her. "How did it go?" Gail asked. Tara replied, "Great. By the time we go back he'll be ready for anything."

Tara told Gail all about what she had done and how she had left him. Gail laughed when she finished her story and said, "So he is up there now like that?" Tara nodded and Gail added, "Shall we go free him from his condition?" The two old roommates laughed and got up from the table.

Gail and Tara made their way back up to Tara's office. Mike heard the steps coming toward him and his stomach knotted with the thought of "what if it isn't them?" He heard the door open and thought he heard two people enter the office. Just a few moments later the blindfold around his eyes loosened and fell away and he sat looking directly at Gail. Tara moved away from Mike and stopped at Gail's side.

Gail looked at Mike and then turned to Tara and said, "I have to compliment you, Dr. Hoyt. It looks like you have prepared him nicely." With Mike staring in complete awe and shock Tara then reached her hands up and placed them on either side of Gail's face. Tara leaned closer toward Gail and the two soon met in a soft kiss.

Mike's cock began growing as the kiss between the two women heated up and they both began to eagerly explore the other's mouth with their tongue. As with nearly all teenage boys Mike had fantasized about lesbians often and loved the scenes on pornos where women fucked each other. Seeing this was something beyond his wildest dreams and he eagerly stared as the kiss became wilder and the two women began fondling each other.

Gail had been slightly unsure of how she would react to this moment, but in an instant everything felt very right and very sexy. She and Tara had started "experimenting" with each other sexually shortly after they moved into the sorority. One night they had stayed out late drinking and complaining about their respective ex-boyfriends. One thing had led to another and they ended up back in their bedroom both feeling drunk and horny. To this day Gail was never sure exactly what sparked the moment, but she and Tara had started to kiss and then things quickly led to more. They finished that first night together playing with each other's clits and pussies until they both had huge orgasms.

From that night on she and Tara continued their relationship regardless of if they had a boyfriend or not. By the end of their time together in college she and Tara had become very practiced lovers and had experienced each other in just about every way imaginable. It was ultimately Gail's deepening relationship with Roger that caused her to stop things with Tara.

At the time Tara had been disappointed and, although Gail didn't admit it, she too was disappointed at losing her only female lover. At first Gail found herself thinking about Tara and being with her again, but as her relationship with Roger grew stronger those thoughts grew more and more infrequent. Finally they had left her mind completely only to be reawakened recently by her new relationship with Mike.

Being with Mike had caused Gail to feel sexy and erotic in ways that she hadn't felt in a long time. Her relationship with Roger had always been great and never left her wanting more, but being with Mike and seeing and feeling how excited he was by her had seemingly awakened feelings and thoughts long since dormant.

Much to Gail's own surprise one of the thoughts that ran through her mind as she planned her weekend at the university with Mike was of her old roommate Tara. She and Tara had kept in touch through the years and Gail knew that Tara was a professor at the school. If her thoughts of reuniting with Tara had started innocently, they soon turned more sinful. Gail had reflected on her past relationship with Tara and soon found herself thinking of rekindling the relationship and sharing her old lover with her new lover.

Gail had called Tara a few weeks earlier and initiated a long conversation. They set a date to meet for dinner and drinks and catch up together. During their evening out Gail had a bit too much to drink and, in a move she initially regretted, confessed to Tara her relationship with Mike and her possible new interest in reuniting sexually with Tara. Tara's eyes had widened in surprise at Gail's confession and she initially was silent. Just as Gail thought that she had just committed a huge mistake Tara broke into a sexy little half smile that Gail remembered as being the precursor to many wild times in college. "I think I'd like that," Tara replied with a sexy glimmer in her eye.

Soon after that night Gail and Tara set the plan for this day. Now that the day was finally here and Gail was once again embracing and kissing the only female lover she had known, she was surprised at how wonderful and sensual and exciting it felt to be with Tara again. To have Mike watching the whole thing pushed Gail's excitement level to an all new height and left her pussy soaking wet and ready for relief.

As Mike sat helplessly by Gail pushed Tara back to her big desk and Tara easily guided herself up onto its edge. They continued their hungry kiss until Gail pulled herself back and sat down in the chair right next to Mike. She scooted over between Tara's now spread thighs and, before Mike could really even comprehend what he was seeing, she lowered her head between Tara's legs. Tara pulled her skirt up around her waist and Mike could see that she wasn't wearing panties.

Gail brought her mouth right to Tara's pussy and began licking and sucking at her old friend. Gail let her tongue play around and around Tara's pussy and soon had her groaning with lust. Gail thought to herself that she had let far too much time pass since she did this and eagerly dove into her work.

Gail quickly remembered what Tara liked and had Tara hovering on the edge of an orgasm as Mike watched in wild excitement. With a long, low moan Tara held Gail's head and started cumming. Her head was tossed back and Mike could see her nipples poking against her top as she let her orgasm roll over her.

When her orgasm passed she pulled Gail up to her mouth and they again kissed each other deeply. Tara slid off the desk and immediately began to strip Gail until Gail was completely naked. With one last kiss for Tara, Gail then turned her attention to Mike. Watching the women together had left him with a very hard cock and in dire need of some relief.

Gail straddled his lap and lowered herself down until the tip of his cock was grazing her pussy lips. "Wait," Tara whispered to Gail who held herself just barely out of reach for the relief that Mike's cock desperately needed.

Tara moved behind Mike and leaned down close to his ear as she whispered but still spoke loud enough for Gail to also hear. "Now be a good boy and make sure Gail cums first. If you are too impatient we may just leave you tied up while she and I fuck each other the rest of the day and not let you join in."

Gail let out a soft moan at hearing Tara's words and then let herself sink slowly down until Mike's hard cock filled her. She began to move herself up and down on his lap as Mike struggled mightily to control himself. He forced himself to think of homework, sports, or anything else to keep him from focusing on the two hot, older women in the room or on the incredibly wet pussy currently sliding up and down his cock.

Gail had her eyes closed and seemed completely focused on riding Mike's cock. She moved herself up and down steadily while keeping her hands on his shoulders for support. Tara stood directly behind Mike and alternated between massaging his shoulders and neck and reaching over him to caress Gail's tits. As Gail neared her own orgasm Tara spent less time massaging Mike and more time feeling Gail's tits.

Mike was straining hard against his desire to cum, but he desperately wanted to be a full member of whatever activities were planned next and feared Dr. Hoyt would keep him tied up and force him to only watch. Much to Mike's relief he felt Gail drawing closer to her own orgasm. He allowed himself to open his eyes briefly and saw that Tara was pinching Gail's hard nipples and Gail was now staring lustily at Tara over Mike's shoulder.

Just when Mike felt he couldn't last any longer he felt Gail's pussy tense around his cock and she let out a long moan. She dropped down on him pushing his cock all the way inside her and swayed her hips back and forth as she came. Tara continued teasing her nipples as she came and Gail's orgasm seemed to build and build until she finally relaxed and let the remainder of it pass over her in waves.

Watching Tara continue to fondle Gail's tits and seeing Gail overtaken with her orgasm pushed Mike to his own orgasm and he groaned loudly as he started filling Gail's pussy with his cum. Gail's eyes opened and she smiled a very sexy smile at Mike when she felt him start to fill her. Mike became light headed momentarily such was the power of his release as he shot load after load of cum into her.

When he finally finished cumming he sat still as Gail ran her hands over his chest and shoulders. "Very nice," Tara said to Mike, "impressive control for such a young boy." She then looked up at Gail and said, "I think you've found quite a nice young stud."

With that Tara stepped around Mike and met Gail with a passionate kiss that lasted several minutes. Once she parted that kiss Gail leaned to Mike and met him with a similar kiss that lasted even longer than her kiss with Tara. Their lips slowly danced and their tongues circled together. It wasn't until they parted their kiss and Tara had untied Mike's hands that Tara looked at the clock on the wall and said, "Umm, I think you two are missing your brunch."

The three of them laughed as they sat in Tara's car for the drive back to her apartment. Gail and Mike had quickly decided to skip the planned brunch and they accepted Tara's invitation to come back to her place.

Tara's apartment was neatly furnished and felt very comfortable to Mike as she showed them around. The grand tour of the apartment ended in Tara's bedroom and Mike soon found himself watching the two women as they stood a few feet away from him. Initially they had been talking about the decorations in the room, but their small talk had ceased when they looked into each other's eyes and fell silent. They looked at each other for a few moments before they mutually moved together and met in a deep, slow kiss. Their kiss continued for what seemed like many minutes and they each began to let their hands caress and explore the other's body.

Mike watched closely as they began undressing each other as they seemed almost oblivious to his presence. Their kiss became more frantic and excited as they began stripping each other and before long they each stood naked with their tongues wildly exploring each other's mouths.

Tara broke their kiss and guided Gail until she was lying flat on her back. Tara climbed onto the bed next to her and lowered her mouth to Gail's nipple. Mike and Gail moaned in unison as Tara began circling Gail's nipple with her tongue before gently sucking it into her mouth.

Tara explored both of Gail's tits at a slow, sensual pace that had Gail moaning with lust and Mike's cock hard. Mike began to play with his cock through his pants, and quickly stripped off his clothes leaving his hard cock standing straight out in front of him and pointing at the two women on the bed. As he moved to sit in the chair in the corner of the room both Gail and Tara paused and watched him. He sat down and looked over to the bed to see both women staring back at him. The looks of complete lust in their eyes caused Mike's cock to twitch with excitement.

Tara turned her attention back to Gail and resumed her slow tease of Gail's tits. Shortly afterward Tara began kissing her way down Gail's stomach until her nose was tickling against the hair of Gail's pussy. Tara had turned around so she was kneeling next to Gail's head. Gail spread her legs wide apart and Mike could see the glistening wetness coming from her pussy. Tara took her time kissing and licking Gail all around her pussy and all over her inner thighs before she finally dropped her head to Gail's pussy.

Gail let out a long, low moan as Tara's tongue began playing with the folds and lips of her pussy. Soon Tara let her tongue dip inside Gail and she noisily sucked at her pussy. Tara lifted her head and turned to Gail before saying, "I can taste him in you. It tastes so fucking good."

Gail and Mike groaned together as Tara moved her mouth back to Gail's pussy. This time Tara didn't stop her sucking and licking until Gail was groaning and writhing on the bed as her orgasm neared. With one long cry Gail started cumming. She pulled Tara's face tightly against her pussy and started grinding her hips back and forth against her face.

Mike watched in fascination and softly played with his cock. He was already so excited he knew he could probably cum with a few strokes, but he wanted to save his cum for one of the women he was currently watching.

Tara kept licking at Gail's pussy long after Gail finished cumming. She finally lifted her face and looked over to Mike. He could see Gail's wetness all over her face as she whispered, "Come here."

Mike quickly moved over to the bed and climbed between Gail's spread thighs. Tara grasped his hard cock, which caused Mike to groan, and she guided him to Gail's pussy. Mike immediately pushed inside Gail and easily sank his entire length into her as Tara sat up and watched. Gail moaned again as Mike started fucking her as slowly as he could manage. Tara initially just watched but soon she reached over and began fondling Gail's tits.

After all he had just seen and now as he watched Tara caressing Gail's tits and could feel Gail's incredibly wet pussy around him Mike lost all control. He cried out and drove himself roughly into Gail a couple more times before his cum exploded into her. He continued driving into her a few more times after he started cumming and then held himself as deeply inside her as he could as the rest of his cum filled her and started to seep back out of her pussy around his cock.

It wasn't long after he finished cumming that Gail rolled herself over causing his cock to slip out of her. Gail pushed Tara down on her back and immediately dropped her mouth to Tara's pussy. Tara moaned and whispered encouragement to Gail who began to wildly suck and lick at Tara's pussy. Tara wrapped her long, lean legs around Gail's shoulders and let her arms drop to the bed at her side.

Mike sat next to them on the bed and let his hands roam across Gail's back and Tara's stomach and tits as Gail continued her wild sucking of Tara. The women were so completely engrossed in each other that they seemed to take no notice of Mike. He didn't mind at all as he was going wild with lust at watching Gail so wantonly suck Tara and he loved just letting his hands explore their bodies.

"Ohhh, fuck yes!" Tara cried out as her body tightened and her orgasm started. She closed her eyes tightly and moaned over and over as her body shook under the power of the orgasm brought on by Gail's mouth. Gail licked and sucked at Tara throughout her orgasm and for a short time afterward.

Gail then moved up to Tara's face and brought her lips down onto Tara's as they again exchanged a deep kiss. Gail pulled away from Tara and embraced Mike in a deep kiss. Gail went back and forth kissing her two lovers for many more minutes.

After a while the three of them all lay together on the bed with Gail in the middle. They talked softly about nothing in particular and Gail alternated caressing her two lovers. This continued for a long while as Mike basked in the fact that he was laying naked in bed with two sexy older women.

Gail's caresses eventually became a little more urgent and she began spending more time fondling Mike's cock. She rolled toward him and began a deep, hungry kiss that clearly signaled to Mike that she was ready for more fucking. She sexily crawled over to Tara where she briefly licked at Tara's nipple before meeting her in a long tongue kiss.

Gail returned to Mike and began to focus on stroking and fondling his cock. Her practiced touch eventually worked his cock hard once again. She looked over at Tara and said, "Don't you just love 18 year old cocks?"

Tara smiled back and said, "I think they could stay hard all day."

Gail looked back to Mike and whispered, "I want to watch you fuck her." Her words took Mike by surprise and he looked over at Tara. She smiled wickedly back at him. Mike looked back to Gail and she must have sensed his surprise as she added, "Look Mike, you can't just fuck me for the rest of your life. You need to experience different women and different styles to become a great lover."

She then leaned down to Mike and they exchanged a very soft and slow kiss as her fingers continued to perfectly play over his hard cock. She leaned very close to his ear and whispered, "Besides, it would really turn me on to watch you fuck her."

Mike didn't need any further encouragement after hearing that and, as Gail sat up and moved back slightly, he leaned toward Tara and met her in a wild kiss. They scooted together and soon Mike's hard cock was pressing against her lean stomach as their tongues played together. Tara's hand replaced Gail's around his cock and although her touch was very different from Gail it was perhaps even more exciting due to its newness and the fact that Mike knew Gail was watching from just a few inches away.

Tara pushed Mike onto his back and she moved over the top of him. Gail reached over and took Mike's cock and held it upright as Tara started to lower herself toward him. Gail positioned him at the entrance to her pussy and then removed her hand as he started to easily slide inside Tara's wet pussy.

Tara sat upright over Mike as she started fucking him. She used her legs to move herself up and down on him and let her hands hang down at her sides as she focused on their fuck. Mike watched her move over him and let his hands rub along her thighs and over her stomach as Tara continued their fuck.

Mike's control was great at this point due to his earlier fucks and he savored watching Tara ride him. She fucked him like this for a long while as Gail sat next to Mike and softly rubbed her own tits. Finally Gail couldn't just watch and she reached down to Tara's pussy. Tara continued fucking Mike as Gail's fingers started to tease and play with Tara's clit.

Mike watched closely as he could see Tara's excitement build until she finally came hard with her pussy spasming wildly around his cock. Through her orgasm Gail continued to play with Tara's clit and once Tara had finished cumming Gail let her hand slide up to Tara's tits. Tara didn't let this continue for long, however, as she looked directly into Gail's eyes and said, "I need to taste you."

jt123
jt123
2,752 Followers