All Comments on 'Mrs. Dubois & The Babysitter'

by Ignoble

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
LeaHarvey1821LeaHarvey1821over 9 years ago
Very Hot

Makes me wish I had a young'n and a hot babysitter. Great story, just enough info to make you read faster until you could get to the good parts. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

terrific story , the tension in the first page is thrilling followed by an amazing quickie . excellent writing .

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
One of the better... No, one of the BEST stories.

Great writing. Excellent job. There isn't one single thing that makes a story stand out: There's the writing itself (words spelled correctly, proper grammar, etc), but then there's the pace, the character development, the story arc and the actual" tale" of the story. It has to be something to gain and hold the attention of the reader. It needs to be interesting, and since this is an erotica site, it has to be ...well, erotic.

You were firing on all cylinders with this one. Enough character development to explain the motivation of each of the three people involved, without boring your readers. There was suspense, a bit of drama, and, of course, the sex was "hot".

The flip side of a well-written story (if it's a curse, it's a beneficial one) is that it leaves your readers wanting more. Especially when it ends on a note like this one did. What happens next, now that Lacey has awoken the bi-curiousity of Karen? How did young Lacey come to embrace her own sapphic nature? Has she had sex with any other women for whom she's babysat? Lots of questions a reader could ask, but all of them come back to whether or not you care to expand/continue with this storyline.

Hope you do.

hotwillyhotwillyover 9 years ago
Great story

Well written, right length & very hot.

Thankyou

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Very Nice!

Interesting story. Love the GirlonGirl storys. This one is very well written. Thank You.

bartermanbartermanalmost 9 years ago
gave up

why would she be worried if she already knew hubby had made a pass at the sitter,she knew that wouldve come first

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Now it's the husband's turn.

Now Lacey must have the other forbidden lover the husband instead treating her employee like shit. She should given her temptation of what all he wanted is her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
2

I wish there was a part 2 to this, or a prequel!

TocoHillTocoHillover 4 years ago
So twisted yet so hot!!!

Great story!!! Erotic lesbian action and thrill of hubby seeing on video made this one a 5*

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Love good lesbian love stories, Lacey's my kinda lesbian girl because she loves pussies and not sad begging Male testosteronous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

sad begging Male testosteronous?

Both the husband and Wife are sleaze bags - one for asking the other one for acting upon it.

Man hater much

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Fantastic, what a sexy fun read, well put together, nice character set up and believable

kbone1kbone18 months ago

AWWW! It ended too quickly lol

I'd like a sequel to this please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous