Mrs. Dubois & The Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,400 Followers

"Was he? I'm sorry about that. He tends to get pretty stupid when he's been drinking." To her credit, Karen didn't seem very surprised or upset to learn of her husband's inebriated indiscretion of a mere moment ago. She had been married long enough by now to be well aware of all of his failings, though. "Did you take him up on his offer?"

"Of course not!" The teen went so far as to make a sour face over the very idea, but Lacey's expression changed to something very different as she added, "Now if you had asked me . . ."

Karen gave her a smile.

It was no surprise to the housewife that her babysitter had a thing for her. Lacey had never made any secret of it, after all, save for when her husband was about. Karen had always been pleased by how much maturity her young admirer had shown by staying aware of the fact that she was a married woman and doing absolutely nothing that might spark trouble between her and her man.

Though the teenager had long ago made it very clear that she thought it would be a dream come true to climb into the middle-aged woman's bed, Karen had always demurred cautiously - no matter how sorely she might be tempted.

"Now, let's not start this again, Lacey," she told her now. "It's very late . . ."

"But it's just the two of us," Lacey countered quickly, moving closer to the older woman. "Or, it might as well be. Daisy is sound asleep and your husband is drunk again."

"I'm sure your parents will be worried if you don't get home soon, though . . ."

The girl laughed lightly. "Don't worry about them. They'll be fine." Having drifted up to her employer, she did not hesitate to let one hand rise to caress Karen's cheek. "They know what a good girl I am and they trust me completely." Looking the older woman straight in the eye, she inquired, "So, how about it?"

Karen couldn't resist an uncertain glance back over her shoulder, fully realizing that it was both reckless and foolish to even be considering doing this with her family so nearby, but soon decided that it would probably be safe enough just to have a little sample.

Leaning in, she pressed a lingering kiss to the babysitter's lips, slipping an arm around her waist to pull their bodies together.

It was to prove to be a fatal mistake.

While it may have been in Karen's mind just to have a little taste, the fact that she was embracing and kissing the girl gave Lacey the impression that she wanted the whole meal. The babysitter was more than happy to give it to her, as well.

Throwing her arms around her employer's neck suddenly, the teen gave her a deep, passionate kiss that spoke of just how long she had yearned for a moment like this. It would prove to be more than enough to steal the breath away from both women, their legs turning rubbery and their faces flushing brightly by the time their lips parted company.

Karen hesitated uncertainly for a long moment in the aftermath of this forbidden kiss, gazing into the eyes of this young girl and then stealing another glance back over her shoulder. It took her some time, but she did eventually decide what she wanted to do.

Prying herself free of the girl's grasp, something of a struggle considering how firmly those arms were wrapped around her neck, the housewife led Lacey over to the couch, but turned her so that she stood with her back to it. Karen then dropped to her knees in front of her and went to work at unfastening the babysitter's jeans.

Lacey watched her employer work with wide eyes, thrilled that Karen was finally giving her what she wanted, but more than a little surprised that she would entirely skip over the foreplay to get to the finish line. Having opened those pants and caught a glimpse of the panties within, Karen looked up and noticed the babysitter's expression, guessing immediately what had caused it.

"We don't have a lot of time just now," she pointed out with a smile. "My husband might come staggering in here at any moment to see what's keeping me and your parents will certainly give me an earful tomorrow if they think I stayed out much later than this and then made you walk home all alone in the middle of an icy night. Under the circumstances, you don't really mind if we just cut to the chase do you?"

The babysitter just shook her head firmly, returning the smile.

With that reassurance, Karen hauled down the girl's pants and allowed her to step out of them, then did the same with her panties, unveiling Lacey's soaking wet twat and the thin strip of hair just above it. The eighteen year old pushed her hips forward instinctively to close the distance between her sex and the other woman's face, then going even farther and opening up her stance to spread her legs apart, to not only give her a better look but to offer up her cunt to her boss.

Karen accepted the offer happily, raising a hand up between the teenager's legs. Sliding the tip of her middle finger in between Lacey's swollen lower lips, she ran it slowly all the way from one end to the other and back again without once ever entering the vagina behind them. Nonetheless, it was enough to make the babysitter shudder deeply and let out a hoarse but heartfelt moan of pure pleasure.

The older woman did not try to hide just how pleased she was with how Lacey was responding to her touch.

"Sit down now, Lacey."

The girl hurried to obey, dropping onto the couch so fast and so hard that she bounced. It was only natural that her legs should fly apart, but Karen spread them open even wider, caressing the silky smooth skin of her thighs as she leaned in towards the prize that was waiting for her in between them.

It was hard to tell who was affected more: Karen, as she got her first really close up and intimate look at her young lover's genitalia, the heady aroma of her arousal making her head spin, or Lacey, as she stood on the brink of having all of her fantasies about this woman come true, thrilling to the sensation created when Karen's breath wafted hotly across her most private parts.

Reminding herself that they had no time to waste if they were going to pull this off without being caught red-handed, the housewife dove straight into that cunt then.

Unable to stop herself from crying out, the babysitter almost levitated up and off the couch when her middle-aged employer went to work on her. Grabbing hold of one of her own breasts, she rubbed and squeezed and massaged it frenetically, her other hand going to the back of the other woman's head to shove it even more firmly into her crotch.

Though Karen had done some experimenting with one of her friends back in college, she was no great expert at cunnilingus. Whatever faults there may have been in her technique however did nothing to lessen Lacey's enjoyment of this moment and she soon found herself right on the edge of a very nice orgasm.

Lacey struggled hard to hold back the onrushing climax, hoping to keep this going for just as long as possible, but lost the battle the moment a long finger slid all the way into her butt.

It was nothing less than astounding that the babysitter was able to endure this orgasm without waking up the whole neighborhood, not to mention alerting Adam and Daisy to what was going on right under their noses.

The two women rested a moment, catching their breath and waiting impatiently for their strength to return. As the sound of pounding heartbeats that had been filling their ears ever so slowly died down, they were surprised by a most unwelcome sound.

From the depths of the house behind them came the sound of a toilet flushing, followed by what could only be shuffling, stumbling footsteps.

The women looked at each other with alarmed expressions, knowing that this must mean that Karen's drunken husband had felt the need to get out of bed - most likely to go and throw up. Karen and Lacey had been so focused on what they were doing that they had not even noticed when he started moving around back there. They both understood just how easy it would have been for him to discover what was going on without them even noticing had he only come staggering this way instead of that.

It might have been a good idea for Karen and Lacey to pull apart quickly and make sure they had all of their clothes on just in case Adam decided to find out why his wife hadn't come to bed yet this evening, but both women were frozen in place. With all four eyes on the door he would have to come through if he did come looking, their ears listening for even the slightest sound, they could only wait and see what might happen.

To their great relief, Adam would come nowhere near the living room that evening. Instead, they listened to him mumbling softly to himself while making his way from the bathroom all the way back to his bedroom. Indeed, they even heard him grunt as he crashed back into his bed heavily.

The tension remained for a few long moments as the women listened for any further noises, but when nothing further reached them they breathed a simultaneous sigh of relief.

Karen started climbing to her feet immediately, accepting this as a warning that this was not such a good time and place to be doing this if she really didn't want to get caught. That was not to say that she did not wish to continue this, but it would have to happen later when it was not so likely that her adultery would be uncovered.

Her young lover had other ideas, though.

While she recognized what a close call that had been and did not want to cause any trouble in Karen's happy home, Lacey also did not want this incredible event to conclude before she was able to give back some of the pleasure the other woman had given her. There was also the worry that this incident would spook the housewife though, convincing her that she should never let the teenager touch her again.

No, she had to give this woman something that would encourage her to come back for more.

"Sorry, Lacey," Karen was saying, finally turning her attention back to the babysitter, "But we'd better wrap this up now before our luck runs out."

That brought Lacey surging up and off the couch, grabbing hold of the middle-aged woman firmly. Any protests or complaints were cut off with a fierce kiss to the mouth and Karen found her top being hauled up awkwardly to expose the bosom beneath. The housewife had worn a bra for this evening out with her husband, so her full breasts weren't completely bare, but Lacey grabbed one anyway.

At the same time, the girl clumsily tore open the front of the older woman's slacks and shoved her hand inside. It was more by luck than deliberate intent that Lacey's hand also ended up going down Karen's panties, but the teen took full advantage of it by pushing a finger right up into the housewife's dripping, clutching cunt. The intrusion brought Karen up onto her toes with a sharp gasp of excitement.

In return, Karen could only throw her arms around the teen's neck and hold on tight, writhing helplessly as she was vigorously fingered. Kissing Lacey back with just as much passion as she was being given and thoroughly enjoying having her tit so roughly squeezed, Karen did not even try to resist the headlong slide into ecstasy.

Losing herself in one of the most powerful orgasms of her entire life, the housewife would have sagged to the floor if her babysitter had not been holding onto her.

Several long moments later, after Karen had managed to get her wobbly legs to support her again, Lacey pulled her hand from her lover's pants and just held onto her lovingly, never wanting to let go. The older woman could only watch, gasping and panting, as the eighteen year old girl slurped up all of the spilled juices from her hand.

"That was . . ." Karen's rough, hoarse voice trailed off as she struggled to find the right word for how good that had been, none of them sounding quite right.

Lacey wore an impish grin, both pleased and proud. "Yeah," she agreed. "For me, too."

* * *

Back in the present, still sitting in that recliner, Karen could only stare into space thoughtfully.

She had done a very stupid thing last night by fooling around with that young woman and it could have so easily cost her everything! Good sense told her that she should accept the warning fate had given her and never cheat on her poor, unsuspecting husband again. Rather unfortunately, the more she thought about Lacey, the more she wanted to be with her again. In the end, the lure of forbidden fun was just too great for her.

Taking out her cell phone, she fired off a text message to her babysitter, smiling to herself when she got an immediate response.

Her eyes darted quickly to the bookcase as a thought occurred to her. Pushing herself up and out of that chair, she marched over there to destroy that nanny cam before it caused her any more grief.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,400 Followers
12