Mrs. Hart's Ache Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fluent French, of course.

After we finished our meal, Veronica and I went back at the townhouse. There she got naked again. I had her on her knees giving me another of her marvelous blowjobs for an encore dessert. We'd had créme brule at the restaurant. At the townhouse, she got a second helping of heavy cream, fresh from the spout. Jesus that woman can suck cock!

Once the front door was closed, I unbuttoned her dress. Per usual, Veronica objected. I think that was more for forms sake than anything. Her popped nipples gave her true feelings away. Before she could give further voice to her protests, I tossed her dress over the sideboard, pulled her body to mine and smacked her on the ass. Hard.

Veronica got that look in her eye again. You know, that half-pissed, half-embarrassed, all needy look that demands more of what you have to give.

All objections were cut off when I had her kneel right there in the foyer and presented her with my cock. She sucked the head deep and began another of her amazing hummers. I leaned back against the door, took her auburn mane in hand and enjoyed every moment – particularly the view. Mrs Hart has quite a set of tits. I got quite a charge seeing her on her knees tastefully dressed in her bra sucking on my dick.

Mr Snake did too.

He was right again. It hadn't been all that hard to get Mrs Hart on her knees. With that happy thought, I blew my wad down her throat.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon in the bedroom fucking. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't friendly fucking; I just had a lot of what she needed. I think part of it was also that she wanted to get her share in before she was cut off for a month. Apparently she hadn't been that long without sex in years, and with her clithors de combat, it was going to be awfully difficult to get some until it healed.

My favorite position with her that afternoon was doggie style. She hated being mounted with her ass in the air and her throat arched from the pull on her hair gathered in my fist. She particularly hated being called 'my bitch', and the smacks on her ass while Mr Snake pumped wild in her little pussy.

I loved to hear her squeal; she loved having easy access to her clit in that position.

At least she did until I tied her wrists to the headboard and did her again.

She had a real hard time with that one, but finally reached when I poked her butt with my thumb. I thought for a moment that she was having a conniption; that is, until I heard her wail and felt her pussy rippling around my dick. Hhhmmmmm.

By Six o'clock we were all fucked out. Mrs Hart in particular. She had just enough strength to fall asleep. I covered her with the comforter and went to take a shower. Hot to get clean and cold to wake me up.

While she napped, I watched a late game, the Mariners and the A's I think. That new young kid with the Mariners looks real good. After a while, I ordered Chinese take-out and walked around the corner to get it. I woke Veronica when I got back. She took a quick shower while I laid things out. We ate buffet style, then I made her change the sheets. She hadn't changed the linen on a bed in...

Come the think of it, she'd never changed the linen on a bed. It showed. I made her do it again, but it wasn't that much better the second time. What the hell, I'd slept on worse. I told her to get some sleep. She was going to need the rest.

After she went to bed, I made a couple of calls. The recipients were happy to volunteer. With the arrangements made, I got into bed myself.

My last conscious thought was that, in the morning, Veronica was going to meet another Dom, or rather, a true Domme. Two actually. These, she really wouldn't like.

Oh well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index of Terms

bee-sting (breasts) – Shallow bumps like the swollen flesh surrounding a bee sting or an insect bite in appearance.

bellyring – a jeweled decoration of the belly button, usually involving piercing of the navel.

bill(s) – one hundred dollars; multiples of the same.

Chyaa – expression; denotes surprise and/or pleasure.

clit ring – a piece of jewelry inserted through the flesh of a woman in the area of her clitoris; actual insertion through the clitoris is very rare; most common is to pierce and insert the jewelry through the hood of the clitoris, though there are many variations.

Doc Marten's – a brand name of a shoe which features heavy soles and heels.

Dom – short for Dominant; a Master; see Dominant; see Domme.

Dominant – a Master or Mistress; see Dom; see Domme.

Domme – short for Dominant; a female Dominant; a Mistress; see Dom; See Dominant

G&T – gin and tonic; an alcoholic drink made with gin and tonic water poured over ice; usually served with a slice of lime.

gazongas – female breasts, usually large and shapely; see 'balangas'; see 'chochos'.

girl goo – natural vaginal lubricant.

Guinness – A dark beer (Stout) brewed in Ireland.

honeymoon wax – to remove pubic hair by covering the groin with a sticky substance then pulling the substance away, thereby plucking the hairs and leaving the groin area completely hairless; the act or result thereof.

hors de combat – French; literally 'out of combat'; disabled; injured; unusable.

Looney tunes – frenzied; crazy; berserk.

mons – Mons Veneris or Mons Pubis; New Latin in origin; literally, 'eminence of Venus'; a rounded eminence of fatty tissue upon the pubic symphysis especially of the human female.

nipple ring – a piece of piercing jewelry generally ring-shaped inserted through one's nipple.

phat – Fabulous; great; fantastic.

v-string – women's underwear; panties or thong.