Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suckle," Dawn growled. "Put your mouth around my asshole, through that nasty hair, and suckle on my butt!"

Susan moaned, obeying her, attaching her mouth to the anal ring, feeling the abundant hair tickled her cheeks and gasped as Dawn let go her hands, allowing her huge butt meat to slap shut around Susan's cheeks, trapping her inside. Susan's eyes were wide open and saw nothing but the expansive, white flesh around her as she sucked hard, tasting the bitter tang of Dawn's asshole, plunging her tongue inside to relish the raw flavor of her rectal walls, the muscles there pulling at the tongue, drawing it deeper inside, making Susan fear it would be ripped from her mouth and ingested by Dawn's hungry rump.

"I have very powerful ass muscles," Dawn said proudly, now jiggling her ample ass in Susan's trapped face, that asshole milking the tongue inside it, Susan's moans muffled by all that quivering flesh. "You are trapped with no place to go, so keep eating, keep tasting, keep living in my ass!"

Susan's moaned, tonguing the rippling hole with reckless abandon, wanting her whole head to disappear up Dawn's accommodating ass, twisting her head side to side to get in deeper, drilling the foul ass with tongue and tasting every nasty flavor that coated it. Dawn groaned, fingering her cunt as she leaned over the railing, snapping off a quick, wet orgasm, lifting her slimed fingers up and back, rubbing it into Susan's nose where the blonde eagerly snorted it down her throat.

"Now, here's a little taste of what you give to others, baby," Dawn laughed, pulling Susan's tongue from her drenched asshole and repositioning herself, impaling it with Susan's nose.

Susan felt the rumble from Dawn's belly and the ripple of her ass as the dominant woman grunted and let loose a 30-second barrage of farts, low and growling, sharp and acidic, wet and chunky, directly into Susan's nose and mouth, the echoing sound hollow and loud, mixing with the screams from the trapped woman. Susan had no choice but to inhale Dawn's endless butt thunder, swallowing it down, tasting the bitter tang of it, feeling flecks of shit in her mouth. The smell was incredible and bad, ripe and raw, and embedded itself onto Susan's piss-soaked face. Dawn finally let one last crackling fart knock the blonde to her back on the deck, where she lay crying and ashamed and excited beyond any excitement she'd ever experienced.

"Now," Dawn sighed, straddling Susan's panting face and descending, smothering that face in her stinky, furry wet cunt, pinching her thighs shut around it. "Nighty night..."

The floodgates opened, front and back, as Dawn let fly another blinding torrent of scorching piss directly down Susan's gulping gullet, and her ass opened to erupt a gruesome wave of foul air that coursed up through the piss, bubbling and popping in a wet, stinky foam that invaded Susan's mouth and nose, shutting off all air. Dawn came quickly and brutally, smothering Susan in her clenching thighs and gushing cunt, and soon knocked out the little blonde, whose body lay slack beneath her.

She dismounted, smiling, looking down at the sleeping, wet woman, getting dressed and easily picking her up into her powerful old arms, carrying her up to bed. She found a notepad on Susan's dresser, scratched out a message and left it on Susan's chest, graciously untying her hands first before she stole out into the night for home.

"My dearest Mrs. O'Malley," Susan read an hour or so later when she finally awoke, every muscle in her body aching, every inch electric and alive. "I so enjoyed meeting you tonight and trust you enjoyed it as well. I also left you a little something to relieve yourself with, it's to your right."

Susan looked over. There were Dawn's black panties, shining in the dark. She lifted them up, pulling them to her face, inhaling deeply the scent of sweat, piss and shit.

"I took the liberty of wiping us both clean with it, my ass and pussy, my piss and yours," the note continued. "Enjoy. And know I'll be back, dear lady. I think our new friendship will be beneficial to us both. And my family, of course. I've other grandchildren and daughters I'd like you to meet..."

The orgasm Susan experience from just reading the note was second only to the one that came directly after as she feasted on the nasty panty on her face, her fingers dancing between her thighs. She wasn't entirely sure if she liked being dominated or dominating more, but for now, for this night, the choice was abundantly clear, and she looked forward to further exploring both sides of her sexual existence, as often as possible...

12