All Comments on 'Mrs. O'Malley's Golden Juices Ch. 06'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchalmost 10 years ago
Well written! =o)

I really enjoyed the 6 chapters of this series you've written. Golden showers and Aroma Therapy though are not fetishes of mine, but I do admire excellent writing. I'm more attracted to the stories where the old woman dominates and ties down the younger man and forces him to cum multiple times against his will in different ways... hands, mouth, feet, breasts, thighs, pussy. The old woman enjoys post-orgasm torture... I really like your description of Mrs.O'Malley's hands as they glide up and down the young man's cock driving him closer and closer to the inevitable. =o)

Keep up the great work!!! =o)

~Johnny

peebudypeebudyalmost 10 years ago
good story

we need more good pee story writers on this site!

LenaptLenaptalmost 10 years ago
Lovely Story! More Please!

Lovely Story!

Please more! and maybe with some loving lesbian pee family fun too!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

milfleglovermilflegloveralmost 10 years agoAuthor
aunt helena

Thanks for your reply, will continue this series as inspiration hits. As to lesbian family pee fun, do check out the other stories of MRs. O'Malley, she does that as well. Next one will have more family oriented pee fun, so stay tuned...:)

oldwanker12oldwanker12over 2 years ago

I would like to meet someone like mrs O’Malley Wow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs