Mrs. Reverend Benson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy sucked and swallowed as much as she could, but once again it was too much. She pulled him from her mouth and grabbed that hard cock, pumping him as he shot more strings of his white cum onto her face. It was nasty, dirty... but somehow Amy loved that feeling. She was covered in the juices of these four men that she had pleased so well and she wore their sticky cum like a badge of honor.

Amy was still down on her knees and looking up at him, letting Tommy rub his still throbbing cock all over her lips. She also stuck her tongue out, wanting to taste the last drops from him. After a minute, she pulled away and put a finger to her lips, silently telling Tommy not to say anything. She found her blindfold on the ground and put it back on, then sat down next to her husband on the bench.

Without turning to him, Amy spoke. "You realize what you've done?" She paused a moment, then went on. "You gave your wife to these men to use... you turned me into their whore."

Rev. Bill Benson started to come back to himself. It began to hit him... what had happened... and he felt sorry. Reaching over to put his hand on his wife's leg, he whispered to her, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

Amy pushed his hand away. "It's too late," she said to him. "You let them do this and now they'll be back... they'll be back to fuck me again."

"I thought you might enjoy these." It was a simple email with a few photos attached. It was Sunday morning and he should be preparing for his sermon, but instead the Rev. Benson found himself unable to resist opening up the pictures. It was a real rush to see his wife bent over the table with a big, black man fucking her. There were several of her being taken by both men at once. The last shot of her was when they were all finished, she was sitting on the bench and cum covered her face.

He closed the photos then closed the email. His cock was hard, but he needed to focus. He opened up the file that had today's sermon and took a quick look at it. It was a special one. He'd written it for his wife, although no one else would know. As he hit the Print button, he smiled to himself. The title said it all. "The Wife's Role: Serving Faithfully."

"Yes, she certainly knows how to serve. Definitely not faithfully, but she does know how to serve."