Mrs. Santa's Little Helper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, words seemed unnecessary; she simply cast a stern glance down at me, pointed a finger at her crotch, and nodded. With a ragged cry, I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around the top of Mrs. Claus's legs, my hands gripping her broad arse-cheeks and squeezing hard as I plunged my tongue into the furry jungle before me. The coarseness of her pubic hair against my face contrasted wonderfully with the soft, smooth skin of her buttocks beneath my palms, and I began to growl like a wild dog as I lapped up and down her crotch, making sure to pay particular attention to her hard clitoris.

Unfortunately, I had never actually given a woman oral sex before, so I wasn't at all surprised to find that my ministrations were having little to no effect. In spite of my combination of raw energy and unfettered eagerness - a guaranteed winner in any number of porn films - I did not appear to be reducing my boss's wife to a state of incoherent orgasmic bliss. Instead, as the first surge of adrenaline began to subside, the fog of lust was shattered by the realisation that Mrs. Claus had begun to roar with laughter; obviously, my eagerness and lack of finesse were a source of considerable amusement, and this rather stung my pride.

It seemed that she could sense how desperate I was to please her, and I felt a hand push firmly on the back of my head. "Now then," Mrs. Claus said softly, "it seems that you might be needing a bit of instruction on how to eat pussy." My cheeks once more flushed furiously, my embarrassment causing me to burn with shame. "Don't worry though, your Mistress is going to show you exactly how to make her big kitty purr!" At the sound of the word 'Mistress,' my rock-hard cock, still straining against the confines of my work pants, gave another painful twitch, my hips involuntarily thrusting forwards. All I could think about was fulfilling Mrs. Claus's every desire and making her cum over and over again.

It seemed that she could sense this as well, because my face was slowly pulled away from her crotch, causing me to whimper like a scolded puppy. Placing both hands on either side of my head, she tilted it back so that I was once more looking into her sparkling eyes. "Don't worry," she whispered, giving her shoulders a little shake and causing her heavy tits to bounce inside her bra, "before I'm finished you'll be drowning in my juices! You just have to follow my lead: feel your way, don't think too hard." With that, my head was pulled forward again and buried between those creamy, muscular thighs, and her warm, musky scent hit me like a hammer.

For a few seconds, I couldn't figure out what to do, so I decided to just 'follow the leader,' and resumed the simple strategy of running my tongue up and down Mrs. Claus's outer lips, gently fondling her soft buttocks as I did so. Pressing against the back of my head, she encouraged me to slow down and settle into a rhythm, and her laughter quickly became punctuated by a series of sharp gasps and squeals. "That's better!" she cried, pushing her hips forward to increase the pressure on my lips and tongue, "just keep lapping away at my kitty. You're doing a great job."

Anyone looking in on the scene at that moment would have caught sight of Mrs. Claus tossing back her head and furiously groping her heavy breasts through the fabric of her bra, squeezing them hard with her free hand as she kept my face clamped tight to her pussy. Gradually, I began to sweep my tongue across her lips with broader, firmer strokes, ending each sweep with a gentle teasing flick over her bulging clitoris. This drew a long, ragged moan from the depths of Mrs. Claus' heaving chest, and I felt her grip shift as she urged me to suck.

Once more, I was only too eager to oblige, but this time, I was conscious of the need to heed her commands. Rather than diving in like a starving wolf, I decided to take my time, kissing her bushy pubic mound and pressing my tongue hard against her labia before taking the fat head of her clitoris between my lips and setting up a gentle, rhythmic sucking. This time, I could tell that I was doing something right, because Mrs. Claus was practically fucking my face, grinding herself against me as I felt her juices run down my chin and neck.

Suddenly, she released her hold on my head and seized my left wrist, pulling my hand off of her buttock and guiding it round to the top of her soft inner thigh. "Get those fingers inside me boy," she growled, a slight note of menace in her voice. "I want you to imagine how nice it would feel to have your hard cock inside me." A wild, animal passion had taken control of my boss's wife now, and this new tone of voice gave me the distinct impression that failure to comply might lead me to be crushed in the python-like grip of her thighs.

Without stopping my firm sucking of her clit, I pushed my three middle fingers between her lips, thrusting them in and out of her in long, fluid strokes. As I had expected, she was by no means tight, but the warm, wet walls of her vagina were still as soft as velvet, and I could still feel the muscles clamping down on my probing digits as I slowly quickened my pace. Mrs. Claus's breathing was becoming ever more ragged, and I desperately sought her g-spot, squeezing and slapping her arse with my right hand and showering kisses all over her crotch and the soft silky skin of her inner thighs.

She was absolutely right though. As much as I longed to feel her body wracked by orgasm after orgasm, the pain of my cock as it strained against the fabric of my trousers was now almost too much to bear. Once again, my hips began to buck involuntarily, and I found that I was thrusting in time with my fingers; I was indeed imagining that it was my dick, not my digits, that were buried to the hilt inside that delicious pussy. My Mistress could sense it too, and with another low groan, she grabbed hold of one of her huge breasts in each hand, kneading them like dough as she tumbled over the edge of a shuddering climax.

As promised, I found myself being drenched by a torrent of fluid, but as I pulled my fingers from between Mrs. Claus' lips, I found myself having to fling both arms around her lower back as her knees promptly gave way. She was panting hard with the force of her orgasm, but somehow kept her balance, staggering backwards putting her hands out on the desktop to support herself. "Fuck that was good!" she gasped, gazing down at my damp face and flashing a broad smile. "You certainly are a very quick learner."

Once again, I found myself blushing as I staggered to my feet, reaching out towards her with my arms spread wide. Sensing my urgency, Mrs. Claus leaned forward and pulled me to her in a warm embrace, letting me nuzzle myself into the soft swell of her breasts. "Please Mistress," I cried, almost sobbing with desire. "Please may I play with these beautiful tits? They're so huge and soft." I hadn't even noticed her reaching down to fondle my straining cock, but the touch of her long fingers on the sensitive head, even through the front of my trousers, sent a shiver down my spine.

"Do you really like them?" Mrs. Claus smiled, feigning surprise. "I would have thought that a young man like you would have been chasing after someone your own age." There was an almost motherly tone to her voice now; the wild beast appeared to have been tamed by her orgasm.

"Who cares about how old you are?" I cried out, unable to disguise my desperation and arousal. "You've got some of the most gorgeous tits that I've ever seen. I want to worship you like a Goddess!" So saying, I ran my tongue along her cleavage and began kissing all over the lace-covered mounds, even risking a nibble on her hard nipples, both of which were almost poking through the fabric.

Mrs. Claus gazed down at me, rubbing my cock almost absentmindedly. "You horny little devil!" she purred, tousling my hair as if I were a troublesome child. "It looks like you really love being in there with my girls." While I buried my face in her warm flesh, revelling in the sense of being smothered between the two pillowy mounds, I could feel my Mistress stroking my hair with her free hand, murmuring incoherently but in a way that left me feeling very relaxed. I began to growl softly, nuzzling into her soft body, silently pleading. Mrs. Claus felt the urgency in my movements, and gave my crotch another hard squeeze.

"Very well you dirty boy," I heard her whisper. "Since you were such a good little helper when you made your Mistress's pussy cream, I suppose that it's only fair that you get to open your present." Unable to speak, I placed a kiss on the top of each heaving breast, swiftly unclasping the beautiful full-cup bra and watching in awe as she stepped back to let the garment fall to the floor. In spite of her age, Mrs. Claus' huge tits were still very full, and the fact that they sagged down towards her belly only emphasised the beauty of their size and weight.

Entranced, I reached out and hefted one of the heavy mounds on both hands, massaging the warm flesh as I inclined my head and started to kiss around the large, dark areola. Her nipples were still nice and hard, reminding me of ripe cherries, and on hearing my Mistress start to moan again, I latched on and sucked like a hungry baby. Mrs. Clause cradled my head in her hand, encouraging me to take more of the nipple between my lips, but I could also feel her free hand unbuckling my belt and unfastening my trousers.

Finally, she tugged them down around my ankles and reached inside my tight y-fronts, pulling my stiff, throbbing cock free from it's long confinement. While I could not profess to be the most endowed man on the planet, I still considered to be a good size, and Mrs. Claus seemed to agree, giving me a few teasing pumps. I groaned madly into her bosom, gently kneading the soft flesh of the breast as I sucked hard on the fat nipple that was trapped between my lips. I was acting on instinct, almost as if I was trying to draw milk out from her huge teat, and I felt the pressure on the head of my cock increase ever so slightly.

"Tell me." I heard Mrs. Claus whisper through the fog of my arousal. "Does my little helper want his Mistress to make his lovely big cock explode? I think he'd enjoy having a nice hard cum while he sucks on my huge tits." My mind was spinning, but I nodded urgently, letting go of her breast with one hand and reaching down to my crotch, my hand joining hers. "In that case," she purred, "you're going to have to stop a moment so that we can get comfy." I obeyed at once, and Mrs. Claus helped me to climb on top of the big desk, where I lay down with my rampant cock now pointing to the heavens.

Her eyes seemed to be burning into my crotch. "I can tell that you like the sound of that." she continued, "but I think I've got a way to make you cum even harder than usual." Feeling somewhat wary, I watched as Mrs. Claus walked around to the other side of the desk, opened one of the drawers, and drew out a small silver butt-plug. Though I had limited experience with sex toys, I could tell that this one was a vibrating model, and could also hazard a guess at what my 'Mistress' had in mind even before she began to suck on it to provide lubrication.

"This," she announced, pulling the rubber phallus from her mouth with a loud pop, "is going into your lovely arsehole. The vibrations will heighten your orgasm by giving your prostate a nice massage while I stroke you off." As she ran the tip of the toy down the length of my cock, I lifted my hips almost involuntarily, and Mrs. Claus slowly eased it between my buttocks, pushing gently at my anal sphincter. "Just relax," she murmured, stroking my hair. "It's only a small one. If you take it easy, it'll slide right in there."

The shaft of the toy was slightly conical in shape, and as I became accustomed to the new sensation, I felt it fit comfortably in place. The vibrations certainly were stimulating: the rhythmic pulses seemed to move in waves right through my pelvis, causing my cock to twitch. It seemed as if something was buzzing away right inside my aching balls, and a soothing feeling began to spread through me as I allowed my weight to settle on the plug, pressing the tip against my prostate. Seeing that I was in position, Mrs. Claus leaned over and planted a tender, lingering kiss on my lips, cupping my face in both hands and pushing her hot tongue into my mouth.

I felt a low moan escape from my throat at the touch of her nails starting to rake over my chest and stomach, and without looking, I knew that she was reaching out to fondle my aching balls. As her long fingers closed around my sack, slowly massaging me and making my dick throb even harder, I put out both hands and silently begged to be allowed to carry on playing with her heavy bosom, which now swayed tantalisingly above my head. The vibrations inside my arse were only increasing my arousal, and I could feel myself clenching involuntarily, gripping the buzzing shaft as I continued to hump up and down.

Seeing my desperate reaction, Mrs. Claus gave me a wry smile. "I think someone needs my big titties in his face!" She purred, shifting so that the soft mounds nestled in my palms, the fat nipples hardening at my touch.

Giving her warm flesh an eager squeeze, I gazed up into her face. "Please!" I begged, "I've always longed to be smothered between your bountiful boobs. They're just so soft and heavy, and those nipples look so lovely and suckable!"

Mrs. Claus started to quake with laughter. "You really are a sweet little boy. I think I'm going to enjoy seeing how hard I can make you cum." So saying, she started to pump my cock with long, firm strokes, and I began to lift my hips up to meet her.

"Such a yummy dick!" she cooed, slipping her free hand between her legs and rubbing her still-hard clit. "I want to see you shoot your hot load for your Mistress." Groaning madly and humping her hand, I let go of her heaving breasts and felt them smack into my face, burying me in her cleavage. While this made breathing somewhat difficult, I didn't care; instead, I threw my arms around Mrs. Claus' body so that I could pull myself right into her.

With my hips bucking wildly, I sought out one of her dark areoles, taking the hard teat between my lips and sucking earnestly. I could hardly bear the barrage of sensations that was assaulting my body at that moment: the gentle purr of the vibrator in my arse, the huge mound of breast flesh in my face and the hard, firm strokes of Mrs. Claus hand on my shaft were working together to turn me into a moaning wreck. Groaning loudly into her soft flesh, I could feel my orgasm building, and I thrust my hips forward to meet each loving stroke on my throbbing cock, bouncing up an down on the dildo as I did so.

Pulling my head away from her breasts, I gazed up into Mrs. Claus's shimmering eyes. "Oh Mistress!" I pleaded, a note of urgency in my voice. "I need to cum so badly!" She smiled down at me, urging me towards the brink.

"Let it go baby." She growled at me. "Show me how nice my hand feels on your big fat cock. I want you to give me a nice big sticky load while you're enjoying my fat titties." Her strokes were becoming more urgent now, and I could feel from the way that her bosom was jiggling in my face that my Mistress was fingering herself to another climax. "That's a good boy!" she murmured. "Worship my huge boobs. You're sucking them so well."

I gave a long low moan, pushing my face deep into her flesh and flicking my tongue over the hard nipple. Then, with a loud cry, I pulled my head away from the massive breast, staring up at Mrs. Claus as my orgasm hit.

My cock twitched and pulsed beneath her fingers as she aimed it towards my head, and a stream of cum sprayed onto my heaving chest and belly. "Oh fuck!" I gasped, still fondling her swaying mounds with both hands. "That was amazing." She did not appear to have heard me: the sight of my writhing body had pushed her into the throes of her own climax, and she collapsed heavily on top of me, leaving us both panting for breath.

After recovering her composure, Mrs. Claus heaved herself off of my prostrate body, strands of my hot spunk having been smeared across her plump belly. As she rubbed the sticky mess into her skin with one hand, she reached beneath my still-writhing buttocks and pulled the vibrating plug from my arse. "Well," she sighed, wiping the toy over with a cloth and replacing it in the drawer. "It seems that my little helper enjoyed having a toy inside his cute tushie."

I had slid off of the desk now, bracing myself against the edge as I gazed lovingly into her eyes, nodding dumbly as the adrenaline seeped out of my system. "Thank you Mistress!" I sobbed, cursing the post-coital adrenaline crash. "That really was wonderful."

Mrs. Claus smiled gently, all trace of the 'animal' having disappeared. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself dear." she replied, wrapping her arms around me and giving me a long, warm hug, her still-heaving breasts squashing up against my chest. "It's time for us to go and get cleaned up before my husband gets back from the drop zone, but I hope that this won't be the last time that you help me out at the office."

Sliding her hands up into my hair, she pulled me in for a long, deep kiss, and we both moaned as our tongues slid over each other, neither of us wanting to break the connection. However, I gave Mrs. Claus's butt-cheek a gentle squeeze, reminding her of what she had just said, and she released me from her grasp, allowing us both to set about the task of retrieving our clothes from the four corners of the office. Finally, we walked together in the direction of the staff changing rooms, pausing in the corridor to share one last embrace and wish each other a 'Merry Christmas.'

As I said, this was only my first experience with Mrs. Claus; as it turned out, I was to become much more than just a 'one off helper.' But that's a story for another time.

12