All Comments on 'Mrs. Tyler Teaches Ch. 02'

by JoeDreamer

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
On the sneak

Make sure they continue under evryones noses without being caught!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Keep this series

I think this could be expanded to include Betsy, maybe

some of Marisas' new quests,also return visits to or from

college.. Just some thoughts.. Keep up the good work,very well written..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Show, don't tell

There is a cardinal rule of writing: Show, don't tell.

Rather than read page after page of them talking about their exploits, I would rather have seen some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
we want Marisa

NEVER MIND BETSY WE WANT MARISA F--K HER GOOD AND LET HER

HAVE HIS CHILD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
want to see a baby

want to see her with child from the young man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
When is your next mrs tyler story coming.

waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Please Finish

Nice little fic, but it needed another chapter or two, which could have strengthened the character developement. Please finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY

YOUR STORY BRINGS OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT ALOT OF US GUYS. AT SOME POINT IN ALL OUR LIVES WE HAVE MET A MRS. TYLER AND HAD OUR OWN FANTACIES. I ENJOYED THE PASSION AND HONESTY YOU ADDED TO THE STORY. IT MAKES US ALL WISH THAT THE MRS. TYLERS OUT THERE WOULD GIVE US A CHANCE TO LIVE OUT OUR FANTACIES WITH THEM. AGE IS SUCH A TABOO BUT JUST MAY BE SHE GETS TO READ YOUR STORY AND TRY THE BLISSFUL FIRE OF BEING NAUGHTY. AGE IS JUST A NUMBER BUT SEXUAL DESIRE IS AGELESS.KEEP WRITTING!!!!

Titman_72Titman_72almost 16 years ago
The End!!!

This story was one of the best stories here in "Mature" category.The buildup was good, character development and plot was also very good.But this sure needs another few chapters.Please do write it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

please continue writing for this story as i loved reading every moment , great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really thought Marisa would go get a make over after getting some young dick. She'd go get a younger hair style, dye her hair, get a full wax for a bare pussy, change her make up and maybe some less conservative clothes. A big change for when hubby returns from camping. It would have added a bit more to the story especially if this is really the last chapter.

AsgardcphAsgardcphabout 13 years ago
Hot

This was such a H O T story. More please

deJay_13deJay_13almost 13 years ago
Good, but.......

Your plots are good, your descriptions of people are excellent, the dialog is good. You are an excellent story teller. The only thing that keeps it from being a "5" is the terrible grammar, the misspelling and the poor proofreading. Sorry.

Please use the services of a good proofreader and a grammarian.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
need a follow up

Would be very interesting, to read about Mrs. Tyler's future adventures. Thanks......

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
MORE

at least needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing Story.

*Stands up and claps*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a brilliant story

just keep on fucking for as long as you can and enjoy it....but they could still stay together....friends of mine are still together after seven years....she was 44 and he was 24 when they first got together and still going strong....I know there are people who frown on and older woman younger guy relationship yet say nothing when it is an older man younger woman....just look at all the stars and rock singers who have younger women and it is thought OK but never the other way round.....prejudiced assholes....

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
no resolution

and no word in years.

.

maybe it is time for FTDS to step in?

some closure and/or exploration of the future would be nice.

there are So Many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Best story ever. Plz continue the story I want to know what happened with his girlfriend

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Dear JoeDreamer

I see that you are still submitting stories to this site. in fact there have been two this year with one as recently as 02 02 15.

Please consider adding to the Mrs. Tyler series. Some of us would like to know what happened after the divorce. And also if the tutoring had a positive contribution to the relationship with Betsy Warren.

????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
favorite story ,Loved It, and favorite author

I agree with the previous comment, "please add more to this Mrs Tyler story." it's not too unusual to think about a reverse May to December idea. When he finishes his college ,with her help, no telling how far this could go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Brilliant, fabulous

Lovely believeable people, wonderful hot sex. Mistakes in the writing do not detract from the reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
you can

write ok. Is that enuf feedback ? The subject matter is interesting to me because I have memories of older women who were wonderful to me. Your portrayal was believable and I appreciate your efforts to amuse me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish

I love educational sex stories. And this one was really great.

I wish it would take the next step -- Betsy Warren or someone who is the beneficiary of "Mrs. Tyler Teaches."

5 stars.

Paul in Oklahoma

exposewife2018exposewife2018almost 5 years ago
Loved it

Love your writing.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I wish you would write a sequel to this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to read more ongoing chapters…. Great story!

Coochielover71Coochielover714 months ago

Both stories were really, really enjoyable but where is the Betsy Warren story?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous