Mrs. Watson, I Presume

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnna!...Naaaa!,,,Mmmmph!..." Brian moaned in excitement. Connie could feel him straining upwards beneath her even though he really couldn't move very much. Biting her lower lip and half closing her eyes with her own excitement, Connie hunched down onto Brian's engorged flesh, stripping her seething pussy down the entire length of his veiny shaft.

"Oooooo!...Naaaa!...MMmmmm!..." Brian cried as he arched upwards into Mrs. Watson's slippery, squeezing vagina. His come was seething and his balls were as tight as a knot as she worked him closer and closer to his orgasm.

Connie knew exactly how close she had him to coming and she was ready to make his first come one that he would never forget. She reached over to the sink and grabbed a pair of nail scissors on the counter. She reached beneath her and snipped the elastic that was binding Brian's balls.

"Unggghhhhh!...Naaaa!..." the straining young man gasped in agonized excitement. His aching testicles became drum taut in his groin. Helplessly he lunged upwards again, driving his angry tool feverishly into the red head's enticing vagina.

Connie smiled to feel his rigid cock expand even further under the press of her smoldering pussy. She dropped down into Brian's lap like a stone, impaling herself completely on his livid shaft.

"Aaahhhh!...Naaaa!..." Brian cried gutturally as Mrs. Watson's cunt sheathed him like a second skin. He strained upwards even more into her seething loins if that were possible.

"Shhhhh, baby!...See what I've got for you!..." Connie purred as she tipped her head back and bore down on Brian's cock.

For a moment Brian didn't realize what was happening. He remained perfectly rigid as a scorching heat washed over his groin. His abraded cock flesh was suddenly screaming in agony and Brian could only gasp and moan in distress into the gagging panties stuffed into his mouth. Then he realized that Mrs. Watson was peeing.

Connie looked down at him with a wicked smile as her urine started to splash into the toilet bowl beneath them. Brian looked back at her with wide eyed amazement as an incendiary heat washed over his genitals. His cock was deep in this older woman's womb as she released her streaming piss all over him. She held the nail scissors poised at the elastic that still cinched Brian's angry cock.

Brian didn't know what to do or think. This was beyond the most obscene thing he had ever imagined. He closed his eyes and moaned in dismay and arousal as Mrs. Watson's hot piss drenched his whole groin. His cock couldn't stand all the agonizing sensations the wanton older woman was putting him through for a minute longer. He hunched upwards reflexively into the molten heat that bathed his loins.

"Ummm!...Are you going to come baby?...Look at me Brian!...I want you to look at me when you're coming inside me!..." Connie purred, snipping the elastic that was drawn excruciatingly taut around the root of his cock.

"Naaaa!...Aaaa!...Gaaaa!..." Brian roared and gasped gutturally as his balls lurched hard and a furious flow of pre-come began to stream from his knob ahead of his imminent orgasm.

"Come baby!...Come inside me!..." Connie purred, grinding on Brian's towering erection with wicked intent.

"You're going to come so hard!...Look at me Brian!...Look at me!..."

Brian opened his eyes to see the voluptuous older woman leaning closer to him with a wanton grin and holding the transparent plastic bag she had grabbed from the sink. He had no idea what she was going to do but he was so excited that he didn't care. His eyes started to close as he thrust up into Mrs. Watson's leeching pussy with feverish excitement.

Connie smiled at him, knowing how frantic he was about to become. She pulled the plastic over his head and twisted the opening of the bag tightly closed around his neck.

Brian's eyes shot open wide and he gasped behind his panty gag. Immediately the soft plastic molded itself to his face. He positively could not breathe and a frozen terror gripped him. He struggled frantically against his bonds but it was no use. Mrs. Watson had tied him too well. He was transfixed by the red head's ironic smile as she stared at him through the plastic bag. At that moment a fiery rope of come jetted from his cock. It was like that instant was frozen in time.

"Ummmmmmm!..." Connie murmured in approval as that first spurt bathed her seething womb. She waited expectantly for the deluge of sperm that she knew was about to follow.

"Ummmmmff!...Naaaa!...Nnnnnn!...." Brian sputtered as his come began to surge from his loins.

"Ummm Hmmmm!...Yessss!..." Connie Watson cooed at the feel of Brian's big dick jerking and spewing inside her. She let her hand drift up to stoke his face through the plastic as she smothered him. He was coming so violently that she thought his spine would crack.

Brian's heart beat frenziedly in his chest as his orgasm reached another level and his whole body began to convulse. The fiery bursts of sperm spurted from his cock in an almost continuous stream and jetted into Mrs. Watson's coaxing pussy. The room was beginning to swim for him as his brain was starved of oxygen.

"Ohhhh!...Yesss!...Ummm Hmmm!...That's it!...Come inside me!...I can feel you coming!...Ummm!...So hottt!...Your come's so hot!..." Connie murmured as Brian's sperm flooded her.

Brian's lungs felt they would burst and he thrashed about futilely. But his orgasm was so violent it was sapping him of his will to struggle. He could see Mrs. Watson looking deeply into his eyes and all he could think of was getting deeper and deeper into her molten center and coming and coming and coming.

"Mmm Hmmm!...Mmmm Hmmm!...Give it to me baby!...Come for me!...Give me all you've got!..." Connie encouraged, writhing on Brian's spewing cock.

"Nnnnn!....Mmnnnn!...Mmmffff!..." the young man began to sob through the gag and the plastic. He couldn't breath though he still bucked upwards like he was being electrocuted. Though his eyes were wide open, he could barely see. All that he could focus on was the erotic sensation of his cock shooting over and over into Mrs. Watson's incendiary cunt.

"Yessss!...Ahhhhh!...That's it!...You're so deep inside me baby!...Your come is leaking out!....Ohhhh!.. Yeahhh!... That's it!...Shoot all that nasty boy come in my hot pussy baby!..."

Connie knew exactly what she was doing. Brian's hot come jetting into her womb triggered her own orgasm and her smile broadened as her cunt began its own series of wracking contractions. She was enjoying watching the veins begin to bulge in Brian's forehead and neck as she deliberately smothered him. His mouth and nose were flared against the plastic and his eyes were dilated wildly. But she was making him come with an intensity that she knew he would never achieve again unless he found someone who knew as many tricks as she did. She was going to make sure she milked him dry.

"Mmmmfff!!!...Ahhhh!...Naaaa!..." he gasped madly as bright lights exploded before his eyes. He could just vaguely make out Mrs. Watson still smiling at him. It began to feel to Brian like it was someone else's cock that was coming inside Mrs. Watson's clutching vagina. Everything else was melting away.

Still holding the plastic tight around his neck, Connie began to ride his cock in time with her orgasm. She jerked her sheathing cunt up his cock then dropped down on him like a stone and shimmied in his lap until he fired another jet of searing come deep inside her. She'd wait, still writhing on his engorged meat then raise up quickly, hover, then slam down on him and grind him through another wrenching spasm.

"Aaaaahhh!...Aaaahhh!...Nnoooo!..." he moaned and cried ever more weakly as Mrs Watson stripped his come from him like she was wringing out a dishrag. Eventually his upthrust loins relaxed and he slumped down onto the toilet seat.

Connie continued to hammer away at his groin until her own spasms began to diminish. It took her a minute to realize as she thrust down on Brian's still steel hard tool that he was no longer coming inside her. She stayed where she was for a moment longer, savoring the aftermath of her orgasm then she sat up straight and removed the plastic bag from Brian's face. He was totally still beneath her.

Connie reached into his mouth with her outstretched fingers and pulled out her sodden panties. Still he didn't move.

Connie smiled at his motionless figure. She deftly dismounted his still quivering erection and watched for a sign of life from the supine young man. Still he didn't move.

Connie reached down between his splayed legs and took one of his testicles between her thumb and forefinger. She pressed that little nugget sharply and was rewarded with a wracking gasp from Brian.

"Naaaaa!...Waaaaaa!..." he moaned without opening his eyes.

Connie smiled and fisted his balls. Watching closely for his reaction, she closed her little hand on those tender orbs and squeezed them brutally.

"Naaaaa!....Ohhhh!.....Nooo!...." Brian choked and gasped, his eyes flying open in pain. Feebly he squirmed and twisted against his bonds under Connie's punishing hand.

"Come back baby!...Come back and tell me that you love me!..." Connie murmured, as she tightened her relentless grip on him.

"Naaaaa!...Nooo!...Don'ttt!..." Brian cried weakly, his eyes popping and his limbs twitching as Connie deliberately compressed his excruciating nuts in her clenching fist.

"Nnaaaa!...Noooo!...Mrs. Watson!..." he pleaded pitifully.

Connie released the writhing, whimpering youth, gathered up her panties and straightened herself up.

"It was fun sweetheart!... Remember me to your mother!...I'll send her up!..." she said with a mocking kiss at Brian. She unlocked the door and left the bathroom.

"Wait!...Mrs. Watson!...Come back!.." Brian called faintly, still writhing against his bonds. And then he passed out again.

Connie wondered with a smile who was going to find her best friend's naked young son and untie him.

12