Ms Coney Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning, Dominic awoke and began the day as every day began; by licking his Mistress to at least one orgasm and more if she so desired. They had both rested well and the door to the suite went as the maid arrived with their room breakfast. She brought the trolley in and began to wheel it over to the bed. She saw Evelyn sitting half upright in bed, a soft smile on her face as she looked appreciatingly at the breakfast tray. She couldn't see the young man but the bathroom door was open and he wasn't in there. It was strange as she had definitely heard voices before entering the suite.

"Breakfast Ma'am. May I pour you both tea?" she asked.

"Just tea for me thank you" Evelyn said.

The maid did so and put the cup on the bedside table. As she did so, she saw the covers move just a little and then it dawned on her. The young man was under the bed giving the woman oral sex no doubt! Evelyn noticed the maid's surprise and smiled as gently as she could at her.

"I'm sorry. I like to begin each day the same way and I saw no reason to change anything at a lovely weekend away here" Evelyn explained.

"Sorry for intruding" the maid said sheepishly.

"Oh no, not at all. Could you do the rest of the breakfast please" Evelyn asked her.

The maid did so and then giggled as she began to butter the toast.

"Every day?" she asked in surprise.

"Every day. I find that I am in a much better mood and it reminds him who is more important" Evelyn admitted.

"More important?" the maid asked, curious.

"Yes. I mean when it comes to erm, pleasure, then it should always be about the woman. Always. Do you have a man?" Evelyn asked conversationally, as if her lover wasn't even in the room.

"Yes. I mean, he does that but usually more when we have an argument or something then it's sort of making up you know?" the maid explained.

"Tell you what. You should try and think of a way you can convince him or make him do it to you more often. Then I'll bet most of the arguments will simply go away. And I'll let you into a little secret about men" Evelyn added with a grin.

"If they start doing this all the time, they grow to love it and you then find they do it without having to be asked or anything" Evelyn concluded.

The maid digested this then smiled.

"They like it even more if they do it more often? I think I'll have to alter some aspects of my home life" the maid said with a laugh.

She finished the toast then wisely put one plate of food out, keeping the other one under a metal lid to stay warm.

"Well I'll leave you to it. Enjoy your breakfast! I'm sure you'll be a while" the maid said jovially.

"Oh I will honey. Have a good day now" Evelyn replied and as the maid exited, she sat upright a little more.

"Mistress?" Dominic asked hesitantly.

"Just kiss my cheeks for now. And smell me, breathe in my aroma" Evelyn told him.

"Yes Mistress" Dominic said and began to softly kiss her ass cheeks and even her thighs, pausing only to put his nose against her pussy and take in her scent.

The lack of activity left Evelyn free to eat her breakfast and she found herself hungrier than she first thought. Soon, she had finished her plate and moved it to the side board while she drank some tea. Eventually she put down the cup and slumped down the bed a bit more. Taking the duvet, she looked underneath at her young lover. His chiseled face was hot under there and his hair was damp from perspiration. This only served to turn Evelyn on more and she glanced at him.

"Okay, you can build me up nicely now" she told him and settled back for the first orgasm of the day.

Her thighs, hands and pussy glued themselves to his face and head as she gasped and groaned, trying to suppress her cries of lust as she came all over his face. As she calmed down, Dominic was already moving to her ass and she idly let him have more room as his tongue began to rim her.

Having licked her ass for some time, Evelyn finally let him stop and have some breakfast. Dominic devoured his plate then they had a shower. Dominic took care washing his Mistress's body with the sponge and his mouth, until they exited and dressed. After a drive in the countryside, they headed back to the hotel for a light lunch. They finished their salads and as Dominic was about to escort Evelyn back to the car, she stopped him.

"Lets visit the room. Briefly" she added to her lover.

Dominic followed her as they went up in the lift and entered their suite. Evelyn had with her new confidence donned a summer dress. It billowed out as an a line just above her knee and she kissed Dominic once they were alone. As his mouth went to her neck, she pushed on his shoulders until he was kneeling. His head disappeared under the skirt and she gasped as he parted her knickers and began to lick her out.

"Just a quick one, you can take your time later" she reminded him.

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress" Dominic responded and worked his magic to bring her a quick orgasm.

Evelyn's hands were on his head and almost casually she brought one leg up over his shoulder. Dominic felt the weight of her thigh press down on him heavily but tensed a little to support Evelyn's weight and kept to his oral task. Her hands began to twist his ears as she usually did when she was getting closer and he moved up to her clitoris, knowing exactly when to do so as he did it so often. Then it hit.

"Ah, swallow my juices to cuntlicker. Don't waste them" Evelyn hissed with utter pleasure as her legs bucked and her pussy spasmed against his face.

Finally, the orgasm was subsiding a little and she lowered her leg as Dominic just licked her pussy all over gently, occasionally sucking whenever he felt her juices were running.

"Phew! Okay, let's head out for the afternoon" Evelyn said and Dominic stood again.

"You are amazing Mistress" he told her.

"I know. Now let's go" she urged.

It was a very satisfied Evelyn who made her way downstairs and the hotel maid who was finished her shift now noticed her from afar and smiled, wondering if Evelyn had just been indulging in more of the female pleasure she loved to enjoy!

They spent the day in a local village, browsing the shops, stopping for a bit of cake at one point and in the cafe, Dominic had retrieved a napkin and planted a kiss on Evelyn's knee when he did so.

"You are incorrigible. But don't worry; I'll be in the mood for a lot later on" she assured him.

"I can't wait Mistress" he responded back quietly.

When they returned later, both of them were desperate to get back to their room. Evelyn, in a rare moment of not being utterly dominant let him kiss her and let his hand wander over her pussy. She guided his finger in, then another and when she felt wet enough, she turned from him and bent over the divan.

"Fuck me" she urged him.

Dominic sprung to action, slipping into his Mistress as she butted back to impale against him. He sawed into her, his cock plunging hard into her pussy as Evelyn let out gasp after gasp. Dominic for his turn was over the moon and held back for some time. Eventually though, he felt his cum rise. Evelyn sensed it too and pushed back against him as his orgasm hit and he spurted inside her. He continued to thrust until at last, he withdrew. Evelyn stood up and turned to him. She kissed him at first then led him to the bed. Dominic lay back and before he realised her intention, Evelyn had moved up to mount his face. She let her pussy settle over his mouth then looked down at his face, making eye contact with him.

"Just so you don't forget who's in charge around here" she said excitedly.

"Yes Mistress" Dominic replied and began the unpleasant task of cleaning her pussy.

He loved her pussy in all it's entirety but was completely straight and had never enjoyed this part of their sex life. But Evelyn did and he daren't disobey her at all. Working quickly, he cleaned his cum from her pussy then began the task of worshipping it. Evelyn was red hot turned on now and began to mash her pussy onto his face.

"That was good and you got to fuck me you lucky so and so. Now lay back and let me fuck your face properly" Evelyn informed him.

Dominic held still so that her pussy could begin to slowly gyrate over his face. As her excitement mounted, so did her movements and her pussy now rose a little and slammed down onto him. Dominic kept his tongue straight out so that Evelyn could mash herself onto it and gradually her excitement mounted. Soon, she was fucking his face with all her passion until with a cry, her legs clamped tighter against him and one hand tugged on his hair hard, the other holding the headboard as she came on his face. Dominic was licking and sucking like crazy until he felt Evelyn calm down a little.

"Okay; let's have a little rest before we get made up for dinner" she told him and she lay down beside him.

After about an hour, they got up and showered again, before getting ready. As Evelyn put on her makeup Dominic repeated his efforts of the day before, rimming her while she did her face.

"You have the sexiest ass in the world Mistress" he intoned, then plunged his tongue back into it.

Evelyn managed to get her makeup on while enjoying some wonderfully depraved compliments from her young stud while he tongued her asshole. Finally ready, she dislodged him and told him to get a move on for dinner.

They had a super meal then went through to the bar for drinks. A few vodka's had Evelyn feeling a little tipsy and very turned on as Dominic could feel the effects of his whisky.

"I want you to fuck my ass" Evelyn whispered to him at one point.

Dominic hid his fear well; they had only done this twice before and both times, she expected him to orally clean her up afterwards. Dominic dreaded the idea of that.

"Are you deaf?" she pressed.

"Sorry Mistress; I was just visualising doing that to you" he countered swiftly.

"Well, come on" she urged and they hit the lift then entered their room.

Dominic wasn't sure how she wanted this but Evelyn was peeling off her clothes as she walked to the bed, until she had half her underwear on, minus knickers and was on the bed, on all fours. Dominic moved and began to peel off his clothes swiftly. He then parted her ass cheeks and after a quick lick, his tongue probed inside. He kept this up while Evelyn played with her clit and soon felt ready for action. Then he slowly pressed his cock against her asshole.

The alcohol helped a little as Dominic soon built up inside Evelyn.

"Cum in my ass" she urged him and he moved faster inside her.

He kept this up until at last he groaned and his cum shot out inside her. Once he stopped, Evelyn moved away and patted the bed, as Dominic got up on it. She mounted his face, facing his feet this time and slowly, deliberately, settled her ass over his mouth.

"Fuck, I can't believe how horny I am. Get all of it then get in there, nice and deep" Evelyn urged him.

"Anything you say Mistress" Dominic responded.

His reluctant tongue tasted his own offering but at last it was all gone and he turned to the more pleasant task of simply licking his Mistress's asshole. After a while though, Evelyn wanted to lie back and moved off him, lying down as Dominic slid down between her legs, resuming rimming her ass immediately. He was also able to drive his nose against her pussy this way and Evelyn in turn played with her clit. All of it had the effect of bringing on a strong orgasm while he was still licking her ass. She lay there while Dominic licked her asscheeks dry of juices then moved up at her urging. He reached her breasts and she stopped him there, sighing as he began to suck on them. This went on for some time as Evelyn rested and let him work on her breasts. After some time, she felt her arousal again and idly pressed him back down her body, until his mouth was glued to her cunt.

"I could never tire of this" Evelyn casually announced.

"I could never tire of doing it Mistress" Dominic intoned from between her thighs.

It took Evelyn longer to reach another orgasm but she did so, before curling up for a night's sleep. In the morning, Dominic moved down and began by kissing Evelyn's ass cheeks. Once she was a little bit more awake, she rolled to her back and welcomed his mouth on her pussy. After drinking the night before, she felt horny and held Dominic's head to her pussy as she came hard. She pulled him up to her breasts and he sucked them while she just recovered. Soon enough, it was time for more pleasure and he kissed over her stomach, through her pubic hair until he was once more at her pussy. As an afterthought, Evelyn donned a nightie and let the covers drop to her waist. Dominic was covered just but it let her sit upright. Just in time too, as the maid entered with their breakfast trolley again. She smiled as she saw Evelyn sitting up in bed.

"Ah, tea for one Ma'am?" the maid enquired cheekily.

"Yes, just one for now dear" Evelyn responded with a smile.

"You are so lucky Ma'am" the maid suddenly blurted out.

"How so? I should say he's the one who is lucky" Evelyn countered assuredly.

"Well it's just you know, what a dream lifestyle" the maid admitted.

"Would you like one a bit like this?" Evelyn asked her on a whim.

"Sure I would!" the girl exclaimed.

Evelyn looked at her; she looked European and was probably about early 20's in age.

"Okay, well take a business card from over there" she said indicating beside her keys and phone.

The girl did so and looked at the card.

"Now then, call me and make an appointment. It's £50 an hour for this type of session and you need to explain to your man that it is to help him be a better lover" Evelyn explained.

"Down a bit" she added casually and the maid was about to respond when she realised Evelyn was talking to the young man giving her oral sex.

"I'll definitely call. And don't worry, I'll get my man to turn up" the maid said excitedly, before thanking her and leaving.

"Well asslicker, looks like another lady in need of help" Evelyn joked.

After a long session of rimming, she let Dominic bring her to orgasm again before they finished breakfast and checked out. Evelyn actually felt incredibly sexy after the weekend and Dominic seemed more devoted to her than ever. The following week, the maid called. They made an appointment for the end of the day and Evelyn buzzed them into her office. The maid, Henrietta walked in with a guy no more than her in age. He was very good looking and from the sheepish look on his face, it looked like his girlfriend had explained some stuff to him. Dominic was under Evelyn's desk and once Henrietta was seated, she explained.

"Now then dear, I need to prep your man, okay?" she asked.

"Sure" Henrietta replied.

"Okay. Now young man, I have a man of my own but your girlfriend is missing out a lot I gather. So I will allow my man to just show some moves to get the ball rolling then you take over okay?" Evelyn said abruptly to him.

"Um, yeah, sure, I guess" the young man replied.

Evelyn snapped her fingers and Dominic emerged from under the desk. As instructed, he approached Henrietta's chair and knelt. Raising her skirt, he helped her knickers off then before her boyfriend could object, he brought his mouth to bear on her pussy.

"Watch what he does" Evelyn scolded the boyfriend, who reluctantly watched this.

"Um, oh, that is amazing. His tongue goes so deep. Adam, you have to go this deep, ugh" the young woman declared.

Adam watched jealously as his girlfriend was so reluctant for it to stop, she ended up reaching orgasm before she guiltily pushed Dominic away.

"Now you try to copy" Evelyn told him and the young man knelt before his girlfriend.

He began but after a while, she told him to go deeper and would then tell him to move up a bit when she was ready. When she felt her second orgasm cumming, she looked down in amazement at her boyfriend and came hard. Evelyn crossed and whispered in the girl's ear. She nodded and smiled as Evelyn casually took hold of the young man's hair and turned around to sit down on the edge of the desk, pulling him to her crotch.

"Now then, do the same as you did for your girlfriend" she urged him.

The young man once again began to lap at another pussy. He had never went down on someone much older than him before but Evelyn was definitely someone who knew exactly what she liked and constantly corrected him on minor detail. Then she began to press on his head. As she was perched on her desk, her thighs were keeping the young man in place and he had no choice but to go lower until it was clear Evelyn was indicating he work on her ass. He seemed to resist at first, but she simply locked her legs around him and pressed harder. Finally, he accepted it and hesitantly sought out her asshole. Dominic was standing watching and Evelyn looked at him, then glanced at the girl. He understood and knelt before her again and began to lick her pussy again. Before the girl knew what his intentions were, he dropped lower to lap at her asshole and his tongue was soon inside.

"Oh my, fuck" the girl uttered in delight as she enjoyed being rimmed.

Both women enjoyed this for some time before they let the men move back to their pussies and the inevitable orgasm. When it was over, the maid looked at Evelyn with profound respect.

"Wow, that last bit was something else too" she declared.

"I know, I love it. Now then young man, your girlfriend is one hot young lady and I'll tell you something. She could get any man she wants. Do you want to hang onto her?" she quizzed him.

"Absolutely" the young man said a little fearfully.

"Well, you stop depriving her of oral sex. A girl like that needs it every other day. Trust me, look at my guy. He does it every day and he loves it. And if you did it more often, you would come to love it too. Unless you want your girl to get it from someone else who would be more than happy to keep her happy all the time, okay?" Evelyn said.

"Yes Ma'am" the young man responded sheepishly.

"Thanks so much. And I kind of feel a little sexier. I think it might be a regular occurence" the maid said with a sidelong glance at her boyfriend, as she stood up and smoothed her skirt back into place.

They left the office and Evelyn chuckled.

"Another satisfied customer. You know, if I didn't like you myself, I would rent you out. But I'm hooked on you too honey so you are safe in the knowledge you are all mine" Evelyn assured him.

"Thank you Mistress. I am yours to use as you see fit" Dominic assured her, kneeling.

"I know you are. Now then, I enjoyed that weekend away; let's book another for the end of the month. I feel so good these days; I might even wear a short skirt at our next place" Evelyn mused.

As her office door locked shut and her adoring lover on his knees put his head up her skirt, she reflected on life. It was pretty good these days. Evelyn saw no reason why the next foreseeable years wouldn't be spent like now, with her young adonis's tongue buried inside her, worshipping her as she deserved. This was the life!

12