All Comments on 'Ms. Laura Ch. 01'

by M777A2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Has potential

But stopped too soon. Let's see subsequent chapters.

fmp0927fmp0927over 10 years ago
Good potential but...

Will need to read more before passing judgement. Grammar and spelling errors detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mature dominant woman

My favourite stories are those involving a mature, self-confident woman and a young, timid man. The woman is in her 50‘s, sexually aggressive and realistically portrayed. The man (under 30) is also realistically portrayed, submissive, sexually inexperienced and lost in lust wit this woman.

My fantasy is involving a couple in which the young man is rich (or has a very good job) and the woman is a prostitute at the end of her career. She had become fat, she shows her age, the men are not attracted anymore by her charms and the years of “working” didn’t provide financial security. By chance * the two of them get acquainted (i.e.: she’s get hired as cleaning lady of his condo) and she find that the boy is rich. She find also that because of his timidness he is without a girlfriend. Consequently, she took initiative * and manipulates the young man at a point he is lost...In the course of this relationship she discover the pleasure of domination and even the humiliation (i.e.: she’s complaining about his poor performance in bed and her need for a proper cock*). And of course, she discovers the pleasure of having money to spent as she wishes: fine clothes, cosmetics, beauty treatments, jewels etc; things that make her again attractive in the eyes of several men. ***

* it is to the writer to develop the idea.

There is no story on this website that is close to this fantasy. Could someone write this story, please? It could also involve incest, cuckolding, voyeurism, marriage, tease and denial, etc.

markus_hmarkus_hover 10 years ago
Ended way too early

Very promising story, I am waiting for much more about this encounter.

thomas1965thomas1965over 10 years ago
Well done

I like it very much. Meaningful dialog, good introduction of the characters.

The only minor fault are the typos.

wolfgirlbiteswolfgirlbitesover 10 years ago

Can't wait to here the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
but, huh?

It's spoiled by spelling/grammar. Perhaps you didn't get another person to proofread it?

e.g. caracal? carousel!

e.g. "Motionless I stared into space thinking about how I came to this situation till I was carried off to sleep."

"Motionless I stared into space, thinking about how I came to this situation, till I was carried off to sleep." maybe.

e.g. "This woman who I had, only a few minutes ago, tried to run from was now in complete control."

"This woman, who I had tried to run from only a few minutes ago, was now in complete control." maybe

Pleasure_LoverPleasure_Loverover 10 years ago
Just read up to Ch4

Yeah, grammar and spelling needs improvements. But the story is quite a turn-on. Though John never put his thingy into her thingy. I don't think that's called 'surrendering his virginity'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good start, but ...

Spelling and grammar spoil and otherwise fun story, but I'm going to continue reading the series.

'Gaurder' - Garter. Panty hose - probably should be hose if you're using garters. Other spellings, and endings/tense are also off. All stuff that would pass spellcheck but are wrong. English has too many words that sound the same but have different spelling and meaning.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

you need an editor

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

****Nice start reads so far like a fun read. Thanks for sharing.

bbaron2274bbaron2274over 2 years ago

Easy flowing, but not presumptuous. Looks to be an enjoyable series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
What a joke!

Your spelling is atrocious. You put in words that don't make sense.

If you're unsure use Google or some other search engine to get the correct spelling.

You really need to get someone to proofread it for you. It was that bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Learn how to spell 52 is not old probably the perfect age for a woman to teach her some grammar

Once you throw in the age disclaimer part of the story feel free to call yourself boy in the opposite a mature woman don’t worry in the fantasy by being a jack ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM777A2@M777A2
look for more Ms. Laura on kindle or kindle vella. Ms. Laura by Trip Svenson.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Ms. Laura Series Info