Ms. Lina's Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
Where naughty young women learn obedience.
1.7k words
49k
11
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The classroom was filled with mostly sultry, rebellious, punk and goth young women ranging in age from 18 to 25. They were clad in copious amounts of leather and chains and too-little spandex, had ample piercings and tattoos, and each one of them had a sour expression on her face. None of them wanted to be here, but it was better than prison.

A matronly older woman in a rigid gray uniform came briskly into the room, toying with a thin cane between her long, talon-like fingers. The young women barely paid any attention to her when she stood at the front of the room, staring hard at them down her sharp, beakish nose. Her steel grey eyes took in the entirety of her new charges, and she abruptly snapped her cane against the blackboard, shocking the girls to attention.

"My name" she said, in a voice that left no room for disobedience "is Ms. Lina. Welcome, young ladies, to my academy for young women. You all know why you are here. You are repeat offenders of non-violent crimes, rebellious of authority. Unable to follow directions. Unwilling to take commands."

One of the young women was still staring off into space, playing with a stud in her lower lip. Ms. Lina calmly walked over to her desk, stood directly in front of her, and waited until the young woman turned to look at her.

"What's your problem, bitch?" The young lady drawled. Ms. Lina smirked slightly.

"What is your name?" She asked quietly.

"Why, dyke? You wanna' call it out when you cum?"

Ms. Lina leaned toward the young woman slightly, and hissed in a whisper loud enough for all the girls to hear, "Do you want to be here? Or would you rather do your prison term? One year with me or several inside. Your choice, but you'd better choose now. I don't play games."

The young woman looked at Ms. Lina, and with a scowl that could melt metal, she grumbled "Marie. My fucking name is Marie."

Ms. Lina smiled slightly. "Good girl." She stood and addressed the entire class. "You will learn that here at Ms. Lina's Academy for Young Women, our rules are very strict. We insist on respect for the faculty at all times.Obedience is paramount. You will learn within these walls to become gentler, calmer, and more submissive.

If you break our rules, you will be punished." She swished her cane noisily through the air "Severely. On the same token, if you please us, you will be rewarded."

Another of the young women raised her hand, and Ms. Lina inclined her head at the girl. "Yes, Ms...?"

"My name is Sarah. Look, lady, my PO said that I could choose between prison or this, but this still sounds a lot like prison. What gives?"

"Well, unlike in prison, after your second term, you will be free to come and go as you please. You can visit friends and family, go shopping, even date. And, most importantly, those of you who successfully complete your full year with passing marks will have your records expunged. You can start fresh.

Now, I will not lie to you, there are things that you will experience here that will be very unpleasant. The lessons we teach are not easy ones. Any of you who wish to leave us need only go into the front hall and ring the bell twice. One of our guards will arrive shortly thereafter to escort you to prison to fulfill your full sentence. Are there any more questions before we get started?"

The girls were silent, and seemed to be paying a bit more attention. Ms. Lina smiled. "Fine. Tonight, being your first night here, we will go over the basic rules, get your measurements, outfit you, assign you dormitories, and introduce you to some of our... methods. First of all, though, I will distribute your class schedules. Tardiness and absences are not accepted."

She passed around the girls' schedules on little slips of light green paper. They started looking over them, with puzzled expressions on their faces.

"Our academy is set up like a high school or college. You have seven periods a day, including lunch and a free session. Some of your classes meet every day, some once or twice a week. Your equipment will be provided for you your first day in each class, and any questions about the course work will be discussed at that time.

There is a different color for each term. First term girls have green schedules and supplies. Second term is yellow, third is orange, and fourth is red. Feel free to ask any staff or young ladies in red any questions you may have. They will be polite and helpful.

The rules here are simple. You WILL do as you are told. The first time. Every time. No questions, rudeness, back-talk, or lip. If you don't obey us, you will be punished. I have arranged for a demonstration to illustrate my point. One of our yellow girls has earned herself a punishment and will be joining us shortly.

If you do well and please us, you will receive rewards. You may choose from a list of pre-approved rewards, as everyone likes different things. Now, I will call her in."

Ms. Lina went to the door, and escorted in a young lady with tears streaking down her face. Ms. Lina took her gently by the arm, and guided her in front of the class. The girl was wearing a yellow plaid skirt, knee-high black socks, maryjanes, and a white button-up blouse.

"Now, Clara" Ms. Lina said gently, "Tell the class what you did to earn your punishment."

Clara sniffled, and looked down. She cleared her throat "I was caught smoking in the bathroom."

"And there is no smoking in the Academy, is there Clara?"

"No Miss."

"And you had been warned once before, isn't that right?"

"Yes Miss."

"So you deserve what you are about to receive. And you will never, ever do it again, will you?"

"No Miss, never again."

"Good girl. Get in position."

Clara whimpered and turned her back to the class, bending over the large oak desk in front of the room, clasping the far edge, and sticking her ass out. The new girls were all mesmerized, waiting with trepidation to see what was about to happen to Clara.

Ms. Lina swished her cane in the air behind the poor girl, and Clara stifled a sob. Ms. Lina gently lifted Clara's short plaid skirt, and exposed her bare ass and a peek of her shaved pussy to the entire class. Clara began to tremble.

"How many were you given, Clara?"

Clara hesitated, and stuttered "F...five... Miss"

Ms. Lina clucked her tongue. "Clara, Clara... lying as well." She looked at the new girls over her shoulder "Clara is only just starting her second term. She still hasn't learned her lesson." Ms. Lina gently stroked the trembling girl's back with a firm hand, and spoke softly to her "Clara, dear, do you think the faculty don't talk to one another? I know for a fact Mr. Williams gave you fifteen." A cold venom entered Ms. Lina's voice "Let's add another ten for lying."

The girl squealed and tried to get up, Ms. Lina held her down with her surprisingly strong grip. Ms. Lina stroked the thin cane across Clara's bare ass before pulling her arm back and forcefully striking the girl with the bamboo. Clara screamed.

Ms Lina grabbed Clara's hair tightly and tugged a bit, forcing the girl to look at her. "Count for me, girl!"

"O...one..." Clara gazed at her with large, teary eyes as Ms. Lina struck her again. Clara dutifully counted the steady, brutal strokes until she reached 15, and then her entire body began to shake violently. Ms. Lina leaned an ear close to the girl's mouth as Clara whispered tearfully, "I've never taken so much..."

Ms. Lina thought for a minute, and said softly "You have ten more. If you wish, we can do them somewhere else." Clara nodded. Ms. Lina stood the girl up by tugging her hair, and told her sternly to turn around. Clara complied, until she was leaning her red striped and stinging ass against the desk.

"You know what position I want." Ms. Lina said. Clara leaned her hands behind her, putting them on top of the desk and putting her weight on them, sticking her tits out.

Ms. Lina expertly unbuttoned Clara's blouse, exposing her bare tits to the entire class. The girls watching were silent; some were squirming, some glaring, some trying to look aloof. But they were all silent. Clara turned bright red, bit her lip and visibly tried to calm her breathing, bracing herself for what she knew was coming next.

Ms. Lina reared her arm back and began brutally caning Clara's breasts. Clara kept count like a trooper, until finally, bruised, exhausted, sweating, tear-stained, red, and sore, she breathed "Twenty-five..."

Ms. Lina nodded to her. "You may go. Leave your clothes the way they are. Go to the showers and then straight to your dorm."

Clara left the room with her blouse wide open and her skirt around her waist. She wobbled just a bit as she walked, weak-kneed, out the door.

Ms. Lina perched a hip on the desk. "So now you know what's in store for you if you disobey a command. Punishments range from five strikes to fifty, depending on the severity of the offense. Trust me; Clara is one of our strongest and bravest. She is not a cry-baby nor is she weak. This thing" she swished the cane "will make you scream. It will leave marks. It will not be pleasant. Consider yourselves forewarned.

Now," She said with a gentle smile, as if she had been doing nothing more than reading to them from a storybook "We will get your measurements. We need to fit your uniforms to you correctly, and I can see that some of you prefer your clothing too tight, some too loose. So, I will give you five minutes to strip. You will also remove any and all piercings, of any kind, anywhere on your bodies. Your time starts now."

  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good job

Good job -- More thats an order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Next chapter please!

This little lesbian subbie is not so patiently awaiting the next chapter......

awhitecloudawhitecloudover 13 years ago
More please!

I can not wait for more....nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot!

Wow - that was hot stuff! What a disciplinarian - Please bring us the next chapter soon. 5*s.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Slave Academy Ch. 01 Girl is kidnapped and trained as a slave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sex Academy For Young Ladies Aristocratic girls learn how to satisfy a man.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roman Slave Girl You, a buxom kitchen slave, are tamed at the marketin BDSM
Training Ch. 01 She didn't expect what her new husband had planned for her.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Private School Ch. 01 Heather is enrolled in a very different sort of school.in BDSM
More Stories