Multiple Passions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi girls." I said.

"Hey spunk." Jo said with a cheeky grin. She stepped into the house and grabbed a hold of my shirt, pulling me closer to her. "Remember how you promised to fuck me like I've never been fucked before?"

Oh my god, how up-front. I glanced at Kim, but she was still where she had been two seconds before. "Um… honey, Kim's right there…" I whispered to Jo, motioning to Kim with my head.

"But that's exactly my point." Jo said with a smile, before her lips met with mine, her body pushing against mine, pushing me along the hallway, our tongues flailing wildly against each others as she made the right into our bedroom, quickly pushing me onto the bed.

"Jo…?" I whispered in surprise.

"What she means, Kev, is that I'll be joining you this evening." Kim said, strutting into the room.

"You… wha…?" was all I could get out before Jo had descended upon me and was kissing me like someone gone mad, or at least horny as hell. She crept closer, sitting up and taking her mouth off mine, straddling my chest, pinning me down to the bed.

"You're gonna like this, Kevin, I promise." She whispered, before she slowly took her top off. My eyes were looking straight at her chest, but suddenly I felt hands on my zipper. Though I couldn't see past Jo, I knew the hands were Kim's, and the knowledge made me so hot.

"Oh, shit…" I whispered.

"That's right." Jo whispered as she tossed aside her shirt. No bra! I was immediately confronted with the view of Jo's perky tits! She lowered her chest onto my face, and I greedily began to lick her nipple, before taking her nipple into my mouth, gently sucking the tiny erect knob, taking in some of the tit-flesh around it as I did. As I did, I felt my pants and boxers being pulled off in one, freeing my already erect cock. I could feel that unfamiliar hand curl around the base of my dick, and I moaned into Jo's tit as the hand began to wank me, stroking up and down my cock, slowly at the moment, gathering momentum slowly.

Before I could moan again, Jo reached around and placed her hand at the back of my head, pushing my head into her breast. As my face was squished into her cleavage, I licked and sucked like a madman, my mouth experiencing every bit of flesh on both her breasts now. Jo arched her back, pushing her tits further into my mouth, and moaning, as I felt Kim's hand gathering intensity on my already straining cock. It was when I looked down that I noticed Jo's jeans were around her knees, and her butt was a few inches of my chest, and Kim's hand was stroking my wife's pussy from behind!

I don't know what I had done to deserve this, but I swear, I wanted to do it again. Since when had admitting you've spied on your neighbour's masturbation sessions turn out so damn well!?!?!?

"Oh my god…" I whispered into Jo's breast as I felt a pair of lips take my cock head into their warm embrace. As Kim took my member into her mouth, I knew I could hold on no longer, and I erupted almost immediately, mostly in her mouth, but some escaped and splattered on her face and neck. She swallowed everything I gave her, and once I was done, she greedily licked the remainder of the cum off my cock head, her tongue then spiralling all the way down my length. My orgasm had come, but my pleasure was definitely not over.

Jo now took her tits out of my face, pulling out of my range.

"Now, now, you've made a mess all over Kim's face. Someone's going to have to clean that up now." Jo said with a wry smile, as Kim took her mouth away from my cock and walked around to the side of the bed, climbing on and immediately engaging in a lip wrestle with my wife! After a moment, my wife moved her mouth away from the other woman's, now licking around, on Kim's cheeks, cleaning off the last of my cum.

"Oh, Jo…" I whispered. Jo immediately stopped her attention and turned to me.

"What? What is it, Kev? Not enough for you? Alright then. Shirt off, Kim." Jo said, grinning at me the whole time. Kim immediately pulled her shirt over her head, tossing it away, which was followed soon by her bra. Her big tits spilled out, and before I could blink, Joanne had one of the big globes in her hand, and the other in her mouth, and Kim was leaning back, her hand on the back of Jo's head, pushing it into her boob.

Finally able to control my movements, and thoroughly aroused by the amazing situation before me, I pulled myself from under the girls, repositioning myself behind Jo. I reached around with both my hands and took both her tits, gently circling her nipples as she continued to suck and play with Kim's tits. I could feel my cock hardening again already, and as Jo responded to my touch, she raised her ass at me, pointing the tiny puckered hole at my face, and below it I could see her cunt. Her jeans were still around her knees, and, taking one hand off her breast, I quickly took them completely off, throwing them aside, before my hand reached around and grabbed her tit again. I then placed my cock at the entrance to her cunt, which drove her crazy, moaning into Kim's boobs. I looked up and my eyes met with Kim, and that gaze of hers that had always disarmed me now drove me to the height of ecstasy, and without a moment to waste, I thrust my spear straight into her pussy, deep and deeper into her sex in seconds. I pulled out, before thrusting in again, and now both Jo and Kim were moaning as the force of my thrusts sent Jo further and further into Kim's cleavage. My hands began to roughly grab handfuls of Jo's tit-flesh, pulling on them and massaging them. I could feel the wetness of Jo around my member, and her fluids running down my cock sent me over the edge, and with a last grunt, I let fly my second orgasm, filling my wife's cunt with my hot, sweet seed. Both woman's moans had reached climaxes, and I knew Kim's orgasm was only moments from Jo's and my own. All I could do was let go of Jo's tits and withdraw my cock, collapsing on the bed, panting. Jo and Kim followed.

After a moment of lying there, Jo, who was in the middle, put her arms around both me and Kim, pulling us in closer.

"Kev… Kim… let's do this again sometime."

I will never forget those words. Just as I will never forget that first time that the three of us got together. But it was definitely not the last time.

Far from it.

12