Mummie's Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor Bobbie also knew that Mummie could be even stricter, she had to be with her recalcitrant boy. She might decide to whip his Bad Thing excessively. Mummie would tie her naked boy spread eagled onto the bed, on his back and get a thorn branch from outside and thrash Bobbie's Bad Thing til he screamed, the thorns sticking in various parts of his savaged penis. Mummie had done it when she'd found one of Bobbie's nasty girlie books, or if she'd seen one of his handkerchiefs with evil white Bad Thing spillage stains.

As Mummie would thrash the Bad Thing's tip again and again, she'd say "Your Bad Thing needs to be kept under control, and what better control than a little pain, darling?" Finally Bobbie had gotten the chastity tube locked by Mummie..and he had to wear it wherever he went, except during the times Mummie was bathing him, or cleaning his Bad Thing with baby oil, her long fingers with their burgundy nails slurping and slipping all over his tortured Bad Thing, as the veins bulged in it with Mummie massaging it, giving him warning glances. "You are supposed to use this Bad Thing for pee-pee only, just big boys can have adventures with it, dear." And Bobbie would cry in frustration!

But Mummie knew that Bobbie loved to rub his Bad Thing, and Mummie was determined to break her Bobbie of the evil habit...only she was allowed to rub the Bad Thing, and just of course to make sure it was clean and working right. She would bend over working away with the baby oil until Bobbie was panting and gasping, trying to hold off having an accident, to keep from shooting the evil white stuff, though it was so difficult with Mommie's blouses with their plunging necklines bending over poor Bobbie. Once, when Bobbie had made a bad little mess, Mummie had hit it with a small rock-hammer, and another time with a razor strop. And the punishments were awesome when Bobbie had a nocturnal emission, or a wet dream during the night.

And Mummie made sure that Bobbie wasn't trying to get with girls...if she caught him talking with a saleslady when they were shopping, she'd come over and say something like "I see my little boy is bothering you, yes he looks all grown up,but if I were to take you into the dressing room, you'd see he was wearing little pink panties under that manly suit" and then Bobbie would begin crying, big thick tears coming down his cheeks right in front of the amused saleslady. But Mummie knew to encourage Bobbie away from bothering ladies he just didn't qualify for.

WHACK WHACK WHACK The cruel clothes-brush brought Bobbie back to the present, leaning as he was across the bed, getting Mummie's awful w hipping. On the fiftieth whack Bobbie felt a blister opened by the brush, and he began screaming with abandon, and Mummie's laugh was raucous as she lifted and landed the clothes brush and slammed it against his buttocks again and again. "Did I break the little boy's blister?"first was the tender voice and then savagely "You deserve it, you little bastard. How dare you get these impudent thoughts about your Mummie. I should hire a grown man to come whip your nasty bottom." Bobbie was terrified at this,but his Bad Thing got even bigger at the thought of a man coming over to give him chastisement.

Finally, as Bobbie was completely collapsed on the bed, his buttocks a map of welts and weals, and the one blister bleeding down his legs into his short pants, Mommie stopped. "Do you want to have another chance to brush my hair, you bad boy?" Bobbie got quite excited. Oh, that hair! "Yes Mummie...I won't misbehave again."

Bobbie pulled up his pants, whimpering, and picked up the Lady's Ivory Hairbrush and began brushing his Mummie's hair in long, firm strokes. His bottom felt as if it had been blown apart with buckshot, but Mummie was calm now, and he had the privilege of running the brush across her glorious blonde locks.

Bobbie hoped and prayed that his Bad Thing wouldn't lose control this time, though he had serious doubts. Suddenly Mummie stopped Bobbie. "I have to take off my robe, darling." she said gently. "It's much too warm in here." Bobbie gasped. "But Mummie, what about my pen-my Bad Thing? Aren't you worried--"

Mummie smiled grimly at Bobbie as she removed her robe. "No it's Bobbie that will have to be worried if he gets excited. I'm your Mummie, and there is no call for perverted thoughts." Mummie dropped her robe, revealing a peach colored demibra holding up her gigantic bosom. "And just so you won't try to hide your Bad Thing from me, take off your clothes, you evil boy!"

Bobbie took off all of his clothes, reluctantly, willing his mind not to think of his Mummie's beauty especially her fantastic breasts. Mummie didn't help, as she toyed with her brasseire, running her fingers over the nipples poking through the bra tips as Bobbie removed his shorts. Bobbie tried hard to think of baseball and the upcoming election...trash in the back yard..anything to take his mind off his beautiful Mummie's round honeys.

But instantly, of course Bobbie became mesmerized by his Mummie's spectacular bosom.The full vanilla breasts, stuffed as they were in the little demibra seemed to hypnotize him. "Well?" Mummie asked impatiently. "Aren't you going to brush my hair?" Bobbie gulped. "Yes Mummie, of course!" Bobbie began brushing his Mummie's hair with a lot of enthusiasm.

"I hope I don't have to use the cane on you, darling" Mummie said, as Bobbie brushed her hair, hoping against hope that his Bad Thing wouldn't touch her back. "I love canes, though sweetheart. The one I would use on you–" "You don't have to, Mummie, I'll be a good boy." Mummie clucked her tongue. "Don't interrupt, sweetheart. The one I'd use on you is the three foot six rattan, not the light and whippy one, but the one I call the Headmaster's cane, you know it of course." Bobbie shuddered, thinking of the Headmaster's cane. which Mummie also called the "judicial" cane.

"I could use one of those bendable canes, sweetheart, but they're so light, and the last one broke on your bottom, and one might bend around your adorable cheeks and make a damaging point, my dear." Bobbie shuddered. "That's why I like the Headmaster's judicial cane, which is used to punish prisoners in Singapore and other countries...it will make you think, so you won't be focused so much on your own pleasure, darling."

Bobbie remembered the last time the Judicial Cane had been hefted across his tender bottom, and how he'd screamed for hours, until Mummie had had to tie a duster in his mouth to finish the whipping without the neighbors being alerted.

"Then there's the birch...might that take your mind off that Bad Thing for a while?" Bobbie's lower lip began to tremble. "Please, Mummie, I'm trying to be a good–" Mummie laughed. "Enough of that, darling...we know how good you are." Bobbie thought of the horrible birch and how the bound branches had felt the last time Mummie had thrashed his bottom with them.

He'd had to be tied down and his pants dropped to his knees before Mummie was able to swing even once, and he'd nearly ripped the ropes off the bed before the third lash.

I've gathered a nice set of twigs and bound them, true it did draw a good deal of blood from your naughty bottom the last time we used it, we soaked the tips in brine...but you're such a squealy boy! But I imagine you might stop thinking about your Bad Thing if the birch was used right where it needs to be."

"But even the Birch hasn't seemed to calm your Bad Thing down. It's such a pity. I think the only other alternative is my Scottish Tawse." Mummie said thoughtfully, as Bobbie's hairbrush ran over her blonde bangs. "I bought a new one, you know. It's twenty inches long and about two inches wide, and has five leather tails! Might that get your goat, my sweet boy? You must, MUST learn darling, that your Bad Thing is not for use in any way other than urination."

Bobbie felt his Bad Thing expanding again, and he backed away slightly from his Mummie's back, so she might not feel it again, poking her back and elbow. It would help if Bobbie didn't look over his shoulder into Mummie's cleavage while he brushed her glorious hair,but he was only human. And Mummie had poured a few drops of Cologne in there! It was making Bobbie crazy! His Bad Thing seemed to be expanding! No! No! It can't...not now. Bobbie tried to think of something disgusting. Cigarette filled ashtrays....no, that only made him remember when his Mummie put out a Winston on his squirming Bad Thing once...and it turned Bobbie on!

"Darling, would you squirt a bit of Lubriderm onto my chest, please?" Bobbie obeyed, and then Mummie shifted so her breasts were up a bit. "Now rub it in just a little darling." Bobbie rubbed Mummie's breasts..Oh, he was in heaven! They were so soft, the nipples pointing out, and oh, what pleasure it was! "That's enough!" Mummie slapped Bobbie's hand as he reached her bra-covered nipple. "Get back to your hair brushing, you little sex fiend." Bobbie breathed deeply and continued brushing Mummie's hair while Mummie tantalizingly rubbed oil into her own breasts.

Mummie squeezed and massaged the oil into her beautiful breasts as Bobbie looked over her shoulder, combing her long tendrils again and again. "They're sore, Bobbie. It's one of those things that happens to a girl, even of my age, it's a shame. Mummie rubbed them some more, and Bobbie unconsciously began rubbing his Bad Thing against Mummie's back, hypnotized as he was with watching his Mummie rub and squeeze her full breasts. "What's that I feel?" Mummie asked all of a sudden, and she turned around, and there was Bobbie's Bad Thing full and expanded, a long pink hotdog, it was.

"Oh, Bobbie" Mummie said sadly as she looked at his precum soaked Bad Thing. "What can I do to keep your mind pure?" Bobbie's eyes were fixed on Mummie's full breasts now, as she'd turned her entire body around. "Now I must punish you again, Bobbie—"

Bobbie sighed, and burst into tears. It would be a long evening.

12