Mussoorie Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, I don't know...... you tell me. Why are you trying to dodge me night and day? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you too grown up now that you don't need me?" I burst out.

"Look," I continued before he could say anything "I know I've done some things. Bad things, but that doesn't change the way I feel about you. I love you and I always will. And I want you to love me".

That probably came out wrong, I thought to myself, but for some reason decided to stress on it again.

"Look, I don't know what you have against me, but I will always love you."

Hari, who was standing all this time in a daze finally got the chance to speak up

"Sis, I love you too," he said "but---"

"But, what? Why do you cower away whenever you see me? I want things to go back to the way they were before or else I can never forgive myself."

"What you did, sis, it's not proper."

"Oh, so that's the problem now? You're judging me for not being proper?"

"No, I can never judge you, sis. It's just that if things get out of hand, I mean if people gets to know about all this, what will they think?"

This final comment really pushed me over the edge. I was completely aghast at him and the sister part of me took over trying to educate him, trying to tell him to wise up.

"What will the people think? What has become of you, Hari? Listen to yourself." I told him with equal parts of disappointment and melancholy in my voice "We'll never get anywhere in life or be able to do the things we really want if we constantly think about what others...." I started a long series of arguments supporting my point.

Hari might have been the better debater at school and college, but I wanted to keep my record intact of never losing an argument to him at home. But more than anything else, I wanted to assert my dominance over my little brother.

Expectedly enough, as he saw me fume, Hari tried to squirm away from that line of argument "..but, but... sis. It's not just that. You have to keep yourself in check. You have no idea of the effect you have on people.... the effect you have on me."

There was a second of stunned silence just after he said this, both of us looking equally surprised at what had unwittingly come out of his mouth.

" Exactly what effect are you talking about, kiddo?" I asked curiously with an eyebrow raised and a wry smile on my face.

"Oh, nothing, nothing. I just... It's just nothing." Was his futile effort to cover his tracks.

My expression didn't change. He had to come up with a better answer.

Finally after a minute of staring at each other in silence, his defences broke completely

"Oh, I'm so sorry, sis. It's just not right, these thoughts that I keep having of you. It's so hard living with such a beautiful girl like you under the same roof. Ever since that night when I secretly watched you and that guy from college have sex, the only thing I can think about is you. That's why I'm avoiding you, sis. It's not that I don't love you, I love you too much, but I'm so unsure of myself whenever I'm near you. And I just keep having these thoughts... these godforbidden thoughts... " He confessed and collapsed onto my bed.

Wow, just wow. Talk about getting your problems off your chest.

"It's just not right. It's not fair to either of us." His droning continued "Maybe, I should just go away."

I just stood there listening to it all, and now it made perfect sense. It wasn't because of what I had done that he was avoiding me but instead it was because of me. My sexuality .

Suddenly, standing there near my heartbroken brother, my joy knew no bounds. The object of my desires was there right in front of me and confessing his love to me in the most unabashed manner.

I wanted to go straight ahead, rip his shirt and trousers off and make sweet love with him all night long. I wanted to completely submit myself: mind, body and soul to him, to do with it as he pleased. And given his state and his feelings towards me, I figured he probably wouldn't mind.

But no, that would be taking advantage of him, a second part of me argued. He had to accept his feelings towards me and make a decision on his own. The time wasn't right for me to act so callously. But more than anything else, this was my kid brother, and it was my duty to guide him along the right path. For now, all I could do was let him know how I felt for him.

I went near him and pulled him out of my bed holding his hands. Then I embraced him tightly and raised myself on my toes to reach and land a soft kiss on his forehead.

"Stop all this, kiddo," I whispered in his ears "We all have our share of vices. I love you and that's all that matters."

He stood there dumbstruck, my hands covering him in tight embrace. Our bodies pressed against each other, I could feel how hard his muscles had become this was so different from all our other embraces.

After a few seconds, he came back to his senses and realized that the proper course of action now was to hug me back, which he then proceeded to do.

We were standing there in the center of the room in what would have appeared to a casual viewer to be two lovers holding each other in passionate embracing and looking at each other with deep reverence and love. Minus the kissing, we had it all going for us.

What made matters more interesting was that underneath my nightgown that night, I wasn't wearing a bra. My breasts were now being directly crushed under the pressure of Hari's chest. I could feel my nipples harden and I let out a slight moan under the heavy mix of pleasure and pain.

Hari, who was now clearly aware of my predicament, was looking at me slightly amused, as he tightened his embrace to see the change in my expression. He's probably thinking how big of a slut his sister is, I thought.

I let out another moan as he continued to crush my breasts. I could also feel something hard push up against my torso and due to our height difference, I figured that, that was the place where his crotch would be. There was no doubt remaining as to what it was that was straining against my stomach against my nightgown but the realization really took me by surprise. Hari was wearing tight denim jeans and for his throbbing member to be straining that hard against me, I knew that he was really aroused and what was more - really gifted. The thought made my lower lips moist with anticipation.

I could sense the confusion in his eyes as he calculated his next move. The time of our embrace had already far exceeded that which could be deemed appropriate for a brother and sister, the only question now was, what next? I didn't want to be the one who made the first move.

I had come to the full realization of my true feelings for him. It was Hari who was still confused and had to choose a path. Call me old-fashioned, but there's only so far that a woman can lead a man before he has to take charge, even if, in this case, it was my little brother.

After a few minutes of confusion, Hari finally loosened his embrace and put his right hand on my chin directing my gaze right into his, staring at me with a deep longing. He then slowly lowered his face towards mine and I felt his hot breath upon my face.

I felt myself getting really aroused as I closed my eyes, expecting his kiss, our first one.

I waited and waited but the kiss never came.

After a few seconds he left his grip on me and retracted, starting to walk away from me.

"I'm sorry, sis," he said as he opened the door and left without turning back, leaving me hurt and heartbroken.

So this was his final decision? He was rejecting me without as much as a second glance? Did his sense of morals get the better of him?

I couldn't tell for sure, but one thing was certain: I was inconsolable and beyond repair. I thought I had finally lost my little brother once and for all that night and what was worse- I had lost the love of my life.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Drastic times calls for drastic measures. And that was precisely what I set out to do once college reopened. I was forlorn and depressed and Hari had receded inside a shell and he continued pasting sticky notes on the refrigerator door as his only way of communicating with me. What was more, my emotions for Hari had somehow grown stronger with time. I had previously decided to apologize to him for all my actions as I wanted my brother back, but now I was determined more than ever to actually get him in bed with me. Society might call it incest, but I was head over heels in love with him, and for me that was all that mattered. I knew it would be tough, but some things are worth working hard for. If he wouldn't come to me, despite harboring feelings for me, then I would seduce him. How could things possibly become worse than they currently were?

Setting aside Hari's seduction as a project for the future, I planned on something a bit more insidious and wicked for my immediate relief. It had been many months since my first and only sexual encounter with Raj and now with this stand-off with Hari at home, I was hornier than ever.

Summer slowly started to creep up on Musoorie and classes were going in full swing. A few weeks in, I saw Raj for the first time since our little tryst in my bedroom. We had completely cut off any contact since that night except for a phone call. In the space of a few months he looked so different. I could make out a clear tan on his face indicating that he had been far away from Musoorie's chilly bosom during the past few months.

Another even more surprising change was the fact that he now had a girlfriend and paraded her around like a prize trophy in college. This new development really made me jealous. I wasn't angry at him or anything, only disappointed; after all not much time had passed by since our breakup, if one could call it that, I mean all we did was have a round of casual sex in my bedroom. The fact that he had moved on and was enjoying his life while I was stuck in no man's land was somewhat of a downer, but the real reason I was tied up in knots over the entire thing was his girlfriend in question, Riya, was a classmate of mine.

Now, one might mistake what I am about to say as simple girl on girl jealousy but Riya was the biggest bitch I have ever known in my life, so much so that that word itself paled in comparison to her level of bitchiness. From her dangling earrings to the whimsical and bizarre choices of clothing she used to mistake for a fashion statement; from her condescending and judgmental looks to the group of elite bitches, like herself, that she used to hang out with -- in my eyes, she was a complete and utter personified she-devil. To bring matters to a head, from the first day in college she had always been mean to me, as in her imaginary world, I threatened her 'alpha female' status in our class because of how I looked . My cunt looks better than her's, was what I thought.

Ever since her engagement with Raj came out in the open there was no hiding the gleam in her eyes whenever she crossed paths with me, smugly satisfied with the knowledge that she was now with someone who I used to date not too long ago. The ordeal was getting too much for me, so I decided to go ahead with my initial plan of getting Raj in bed with me for the temporary relief of my loins, only with an ever so slight amendment.

It was the first day of March when the opportunity finally presented itself for me to execute my plan. I skipped my calculus class pretending to have a headache and headed over to the cafeteria, which was deserted at that hour, almost deserted that is.

As expected, I found the two love birds, Raj and Riya, engaged in frantic conversation huddled away in a corner. From afar the two figures looked so distinct, almost reminiscent of the beauty and the beast. The fair and outwardly innocent silhouette of that cunt, Riya being starkly contrasted by the tall and dark figure of Raj, it was a truly sight to behold.

Even as distant as I was, I could make out that the two love smitten creatures were engaged in an argument with Raj trying his best to reason and apologize with her. Riya, the pompous bitch that she was, was looking away and trying her best to make him beg harder. Typical of her, always wants things her way, I thought, as I stood there enjoying their bickering

After a few minutes of watching this monotonous episode, I told myself that enough was enough and got ready to take the dive. It was either two birds with one stone or none. The plan could backfire but at the point where I was in life, it didn't seem to matter to me.

I went straight ahead, towards the romantic duo, almost at a sprint and stopped a few feet away from them, to the bemusement of both.

"What? What, do you want?" asked the startled Riya in her funny little anglo accent.

"Shut up, bitch" I said, looking her straight in the eye.

Her mouth was agape now, as she shook her head, not believing what she had heard.

Slowly turning towards Raj who was seated by her side looking dumbfounded, she asked "Oh, my god, did you hear that Raj? Can you believe this?! "

"Ummm......." was all he could muster, shrugging his shoulder, still unable to grasp what was happening.

That's what I loved so much about the guy. He could only ever think using just one of his brains, and most of the time it was the lower one.

"Yeah, Raj, can you believe that?" I said mimicking Riya's telltale voice as I pulled Raj up from his seat.

"Ummm......." repeated Raj, now standing beside me.

I grabbed him hard and kissed him directly on his lips.

"No. What do you think you are you doing? He's my boyfriend!" screamed Riya as she got up from her seat and inched towards us.

"He's not your boyfriend anymore. And FYI, from now on, that's the least of what I'll be doing with him." I said raising my right hand towards her in a commanding gesture, stopping her in her tracks.

Raj's overburdened intellect finally started showing signs of improvement "Wow, if this is some way you devised of getting back with me, it's sexy." He smiled as he said this.

Riya who couldn't believe what was happening was now standing stupefied and hurt. "Raj, how could you say that?" she asked almost teary-eyed.

Things were now on the tipping point, I had chased my prey, brought it down to its knees and was about to deliver the fatal blow, even a millimetre off the mark wouldn't do, the strike had to be perfect.

I quickly scanned the surroundings to make sure we were alone. Satisfied with the result, I did something that shocked the living daylights out of both of them.

I grabbed Raj by his cock, having fished it through his thick polyster trousers and started to drag him away with me towards the cafeteria door. The stud that Raj was, I knew he would be always be hard down there, let alone when standing in a room with two chicks, so the feat wasn't at all too difficult to premeditate and execute.

" Come on, Raj, we don't have all day to stand here and watch this bitch moan." I said as I dragged him away.

Raj followed me, hypnotized, almost as if in a drunken stupor.

I turned for a last time before we exited the door and looked at Riya.

The look on her face was priceless; all those moments of mental harassment and belittling that I had to face at the hands of the cunt were now part of ancient history. I was glad to play the antagonist role for once. Payback was sweet.

We exited the cafeteria and headed straight for the empty classrooms on the left aisle. My plan had succeeded and my libido was now off the charts. I felt like I could fuck an entire cricket team, but for now, I had to make do with the captain of our college cricket team. I had released my grip on Raj's cock, as we made our way to the classrooms, just in case someone walked by and saw us. The separation wasn't for long though as we stepped inside the first classroom on the way and got right into the action.

The events of the past few minutes might have been out of the blue for Raj, but the stud that he was, needed no second invitation for what we were about to do. The absurdity of my entire plan was so great that the equally risky business of engaging in intercourse on the college grounds seemed like child's play now.

The minute we entered into the classroom we were French kissing, tonguing and exploring each other's bodies like a couple of sex starved maniacs. We came to a naturally stopping point after five minutes or so, at which point we progressed to the only logical thing which our horny minds could think of doing next.

He bent me over one of the classroom tables, pulled up my skirt and lowered my panties. I stayed there, pegged under his muscular arms with my face and entire upper torso still laden with my college uniform, laid across the table while my naked lower half - hips and pussy were raised in the air, held as an offering for the mound of manhood standing behind me-- for his enjoyment, for him to do with as he pleased. Simultaneously as he was doing away my with my undergarments, he also undid his belt in a frantic frenzy, almost as if he was engaged in a race to death against some invisible timer. He then lowered his trousers and underwear and took out his cock as it shone in all its glory in the broad daylight, full of veins and leaking precum. It looked much larger than the last time I had seen it. Once he freed it of its shackles, without wasting another moment, he charged forward and rammed it into my wet pussy.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............I loveeeeee you Divya..." he let out a guttural moan, as his cock made his way deep inside my pussy.

Finally the wait was over, we were engaged in an intimate moment, interlocked in a dance of the hungry, insatiable and deprived bodies. Not only did his cock look bigger but I felt it fill me much more than it had before, and it felt as if it was getting larger still with every passing second. His cock was stretching my pussy almost to its limit.

"Fuck me, fuck me harrrrrrrrrd" I begged, still bent over the table, like the wanton slut I was.

This was all the motivation that he needed. Raj started to unleash barrage after barrage of strikes into my dripping cunt. He was pounding me mercilessly, like I wanted him to. His entire being concentrated its efforts into fucking me as I screamed and asked him to continue assaulting me with his cock, hoping against all hope that he would find the strength to last and stretch my cunt beyond its elastic limits.

The moment of depravity embodied my true being; this was the kind of whore I was; trying to heal a broken heart by a round of meaningless casual fuckfest. Denial was futile, I just gave myself in to the feeling. I enjoyed being fucked. I enjoyed having a cock thrust inside me. I enjoyed being ravished again and again and again.

"Please don't cum now, Raj, just keep fuckingg meeeeeee... pleasssssse." I screamed as I felt his cock spasm. I didn't want him to stop.

"I'm trying, but it's so hard... you're so beautiful, Divya" moaned Raj, and pulled out in a last ditch effort to stop from cumming.

After a couple of seconds he resumed his pounding.

I don't recall what made me look up towards the classroom door at that point, but for some reason I did.

I let out a gasp as I looked up straight into the face of our chemistry professor, Mr. Singh, who was standing on the doorway, observing us with keen interest. He was probably passing by and had been alerted into what we were doing by the noises we were making.

Just as he saw me look at him, he immediately turned away and left. I stayed there, still being rammed like there was no tomorrow by Raj, who having mistaken my gasp for another sexual outburst, had no inkling as to what just happened. I doubt that at the point he was at, he would have stopped anyway, even if he had known