Mussoorie Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" he let out a huge moan and pumped stream after stream of his cum inside me. It was almost as if he wouldn't stop ejaculating.

Finally after staying inside me for another couple of minutes his penis shrunk and popped out of my pussy, as he released his vice like grip on me and let me get up off the table. I felt completely exhausted and now a little scared at having been discovered by a teacher at college.

"Wow, thanks Divya, you were great. What do you say, we meet in the evening?" beamed Raj.

"Umm.. Not today." I answered back and quickly walked towards the door and let myself out. I wasn't interested in him anymore. He was kind of like a guilty pleasure for me. I had used him to quell my sexual craving and I would probably use him again when I needed him, but for now, I had to get away and think some things through.

Would we get in trouble at college? Would professor Singh, tell on us? It would be such a disgrace to be kicked out for this. Dad would probably bury me alive, if he came to know about this. These were the thoughts that were raging on in my head as I took the bus for home.

But for some reason I didn't feel guilty. I realized on the way that I had forgotten my panties back in the classroom. This was the second time I had lost my panties in my encounter with Raj. I wondered what the people in the bus would think of me, if they knew I was this slut girl in her college uniform without her panties on, with thick stream of cum from a guy, flowing down slowly across her pussy down to her legs. I then let the thoughts drift.

As I got home, I found Hari there, eating noodles on the dining table. He was surprised to see me return this early and went out of his way to actually ask something directly to me "Everything ok, sis?"

"Yes, but shouldn't you have left that question as a note on the refrigerator?" I said, the sarcasm being rather obvious.

He said nothing, but lowered his head and started to work on his noodles again.

I started to make a sandwich for myself with some leftover bread, in front of him. I hadn't washed or changed as yet and was still in my college uniform. I was feeling excessively daring and as the opportunity presented itself, wanted to remain in this ravished and used manner for as long as possible near Hari.

I could feel his voyeuristic eyes on me time and again as I moved about to collect the materials to put in my sandwich. He could probably sense the smell of sex I was oozing.

Perhaps it was his spying or perhaps it was just wicked old me, but I felt like raising the stakes.

"You know, I was with Raj again. I believe you have met him. You know the guy, late that night on November the 8th." I said as I started slicing the bread.

"Oh." replied Hari with a start. He was smart enough to realize what I meant. His sister had been out fucking again.

And now for the masterstroke.

I dropped the knife I was slicing the bread with, intentionally, a few feet away, below the kitchen sink.

"Oops" I said and bent over to fetch it, much more than I needed to, thus exposing my entire bare bottom and ravaged cunt in the direction of my brother.

I heard his muffled cry of surprise, as I quickly retrieved the knife. I stole a glance over to Hari before starting with my sandwich again. He was still eating his noodles and but this time, he had turned a shade of bright red. He had clearly seen my little display. My job here is done.

"Oh damn, no cheese, I guess, I won't be making this sandwich after all. I better go and change. " And with that, I left the sandwich, which I had no intention of making anyway and started walking away.

On the way out I quickly turned towards Hari and eyed the huge tent in his pants. He seemed extremely embarrassed when he saw me look at it and wiggled uncomfortably, trying in vain to hide it.

Upon seeing his discomfort, I managed to make myself stop staring and started on my way out once again, but before I left, I whispered to him "If you need anything from me, anything at all that you'd like... don't forget to ask. I'll be more than happy to give it to you. After all, what are sisters for?"

With that said I gave him a wink and left him sitting there, almost choking on his noodles and with a raging hard-on.

Well, I'll keep subtlety for some other day, I told myself as I left the room after my sexy display.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The next day as I made my way over to college, I was full of trepidation and fears. I didn't know whether Professor Singh had reported me and Raj to the college authorities. I thought about what I would do if it did come to that. I thought about contesting him in the court, denying everything and labeling him as a liar. I thought about owning up and moving on to some other college in some other remote part of town. I thought about running away from home. My mind was running amuck with dreadful thoughts and ideas.

On my long walk towards the class, I pictured in my mind how the guys and girls I'd come across would be laughing at me and labeling me a slut. But thankfully, everyone was normal. Prof. Singh, even though he was of my dad's age had probably remembered what it was like to be young and had decided to let the incident slip. Or maybe he just didn't want the trouble. Anyways if I hadn't been reported or held accountable in a day's time, I probably wasn't ever going to be. I was extremely relieved. My relief though was extremely short lived.

Entering the classroom, I saw all the guys and girls busy reading. It came back to me almost out of nowhere but it hit me with the force of a thousand pound brick.

Amid all the recent happenings in my life, I'd completely forgotten that today was the day when we would be having our chemistry oral exams for the mid-term evaluation! The credit points were half of the total, leaving only one half for the written exams, and there I was completely unprepared! To make things worse, I had to face Prof. Singh! And knowing what he knew, how could I do that so soon?

I had decided to skip his classes in the coming months, giving me enough leeway to save face before the incident became a distant memory, but there was no way I could skip this exam today!

"You've got to be kidding me! I didn't even remember the exam was scheduled for today!" I said completely exasperated to my close friend Sakshi, who smiled and shrugged her shoulders.

"Hmm... is that so?" came a distinct and high pitched noise behind me.

Where the fuck did she come from? Great! This is all I need now....

"Go away, Riya, we're even." I replied, annoyed, turning away from her.

Riya was standing behind me with a couple of her friends in tow, all wearing seductive and over the top dresses.

"Well, I don't know about that. But I wasn't alluding to it anyway. What I mean to say is, did the slut princess forget to read up for the test today?" She gave a small wicked chuckle to accompany the weirdness of her voice. The two of her minions standing beside her, followed suit.

Another thing about that girl that was really over the top was her pride. She often used to stand first in class but her tendency to brag about it was what made unbearable.

"It's none of your business," started Shakshi, trying to defend me "I'm sure she'll do okay anyway without reading, you on the other hand, need a new boyfriend."

It was our turn to laugh. I didn't know how Shakshi came to know of this, or if she knew it was because of me that Riya was single again. She'd probably only seen Riya's latest status update on her blog plagiarizing some sad quote about the need to be strong when you are single.

The comment though really struck a deep nerve on Riya and she looked at Shakshi with utter contempt. She had probably thought that I had shared my big secret with Shakshi, which made things more embarrassing for her. She motioned her friends to move along with her and left us but not before adding "Fuck you, bitches. And good luck with doing okay without studying," staring at me.

"Lol, what in the world was that? She's really got her panties tied up in a knot today." asked Shakshi after they had left

"Don't know, and frankly I don't care" I half lied.

I had bigger things to worry about. If I was as underprepared today as I thought I was, I probably needed to set a college record in a couple of months time on the written exam to actually stand a chance of passing the mid-terms when they averaged the grades for the oral and written exams together. Basically, I needed a miracle.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A few hours later, I walked into professor Singh's room. It was my turn to face the music, after I had seen my friends, some of whom walked into his room supremely confident with themselves all come back looking defeated and disappointed.

Before heading in, I had done a little bit of reading, but nothing to really alleviate the state that I was in. I had formed the opinion that even if I did really work hard for this exam, it probably wouldn't stop him from failing me if he wanted, after what he had seen yesterday.

I slowly walked up to his table with my head hung in shame

"Well, well, well. Look who we have here. It's Ms. Divya herself. What a pleasure to see you, dear," said Prof. Singh in a mocking tone. He had a penchant for being straightforward with his students, and I took this as an admonishment for my earlier behavior.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, sir". I answered, my head still facing downwards.

Just wait till he finds out I hadn't read anything. I'm pretty sure he'll send me away with a smile on his face and an F as my grade.

He motioned me to take the empty seat in front of him.

After I was seated, he asked "What about yesterday? I don't understand?"

Huh, he didn't understand? What was he on?

"You know what," I said finally gaining courage to look up at him "--sir" I added as an afterthought.

Prof. Singh was kind of a weird character, both in how he acted and how he looked. He had this distinct ability to make you feel as uncomfortably as possible. He sported a grey beard and the bald patch on his head was coated with shreds of grey hair. He was probably in his fifties, eccentric as they come and well learned in his field.

"No, I don't know what. Tell me." He said after pretending to think hard and long.

It was clear he wanted a full confession. Although for what purpose I couldn't quite put a finger on.

"Oh, you know, me.... Raj... we were..." I said once again looking towards the floor.

"You were?" He wanted me to finish.

He was really trying my patience now. I turned red with anger, embarrassment and regret. I thought of walking away, but I knew I had to be stronger.

"Continue please, I don't have all day" he said mildly fidgeting about in his chair.

"We were FUCKING. Okay? Isn't that what you want to hear? We were fucking the brains out of each other... " I burst out, tears rolling down my eyes.

"Divya, Divya, Divya...... Dear, calm down. You wouldn't want people overhearing you now, would you?" he said calmly as offered his handkerchief to me.

"Now, I don't understand, why you are sorry for it, I mean, how old are you?" he continued, waiting for me to answer at the end.

"Nineteen," I said stifling my tears.

"Yes, nineteen, such a wonderful age to be. A nineteen year old beautiful thing like you. You have the right to do whatever you want, wherever you want and whenever you want to satisfy your, umm... urges."

His words consoled and freaked me out at the same time.

"Thanks". I said, inadvertently.

"Now, I have a daughter who is two years older than you. She goes about bringing and fucking guys at my house, and thinks that I am none the wiser. Haha, but she doesn't ask for apologies like you. You shouldn't either for something as normal as having sex" He continued.

I sat there spellbound as the realization dawned. Prof. Singh was indirectly hitting on me.

"Sir, I'd be much more comfortable if we changed the topic." I said, only to realize what a foolish thing it was for me to say, a moment later.

"Ok, ok, but you remember that you brought it up," he said "now let's start with the quiz: What is the electronic configuration of the fifth noble gas?"

Bummer. I'm in big trouble now.

He reeled off question after question, most of which were unanswerably difficult before finally saying "Well, Ms. Divya, it is with deep regret that I have to ask you to leave now. You have performed the poorest among all the students so far, having not being able to answer a single question. Good luck with your written exam, you'll need it."

This was it, I thought, I was going to fail.

"No, sir! Please I need another chance. Please, I beg you. Your questions were very difficult, I have read the chapter on organic chemistry. If you could kindly ask...."

"Stop it, Divya. This is not going to work. There's nothing free in this world." His eyes firmly fixed on my breasts as he said this, making his intentions quite clear.

"Oh, but please sir! I'll do anything" I said in a desperate attempt to get his attention, I just couldn't afford staying behind another year.

"Hmm... Okay. I like the way you said that." He got up from his seat behind the desk and walked up right behind me.

He then lowered his face near to mine and whispered "Anything?"

I grit my teeth and replied firmly "Anything."

He then stood up straight and started to unzip his zipper. My worst fear had come true. I was going to have to sexually service this guy who was even older than my dad.

He then let out his dick from inside and as I saw it, it took my breath away. It was still limp, at half-mast, but the width of the thing was astonishing, equal to the size of my thin arm.

"You see, Divya, you're like a daughter to me. I wouldn't want bad grades to befall you and ruin your career. You have a long life in front of you. So just stuff this thing in your mouth, do this old man a favour, pass your oral exam with flying colors and we'll all go home happy." He surmised.

He has no right to make me do this. I thought of lashing out at him for blackmail. I thought of taking him to court. But whatever the conditions of the trial, things would surface that would label me a slut. And the last thing I wanted was to be judged. I didn't have a choice. It was either his way, or the highway.

"But sir.. I.. I have never sucked a dick before." I hesitated

"Ah, then, I will show you how to do it. Open your pretty little mouth for me now, baby," he said this as he held the side of my head and pushed his repugnant old dick inside my mouth.

The taste was horrible and pungent but I had to deal with it.

"You're so good baby. I'm glad to be the one to take your mouth's virginity." He said with his dick now firmly placed in my mouth.

I felt like a deer caught in headlights. I was a virgin girl who hadn't kissed a guy just a few months back and now there I was sitting with our chemistry professor's dick in my mouth, having sunk to the lowest annals of sluthood.

"This is the point where you start to suck on it." He reminded me.

"Oh, I'm sowwy, Mr. Singh" I said.

It was really hard talking with a dick filled in my mouth.

As I tried to suck on it I felt his dick getting bigger and bigger inside me until there was hardly any room left in my mouth.

"Actually, I have a better plan," he smiled "just sit back and enjoy this."

He then firmly held my head between his hands and started fucking my mouth ferociously.

"mmmmmmmmm..." was all I could say as I choked and gagged on his vile, old, disgusting cock.

The lustful old man then unbuttoned my uniform and undid my bra as he continued his assault on my mouth, exposing my boobs to heighten his pleasure.

"Oh my baby, you're so good," he said in between his grunts as he continued fucking my face "you're the best student, a teacher could ever have".

After a few minutes of this, I felt like throwing up, as I could hardly breathe and the old man who had unbearable stamina didn't seem likely to cum any time soon. But gladly, he finally realized his grip on me and took his cock out of my mouth.

I took in deep breaths as I tried to adjust to the air again without having a cock stuck in my mouth.

"Now, baby, get up and lower your panties" he ordered.

I knew what this meant. But I was too far gone to stop this now. He was going to fuck me.

He then headed over to his table drawer and took out a couple of pills and swallowed them whole.

"Viagra," he replied to my quizzical stare "I keep them handy."

I gulped at this. No wonder the bastard wouldn't cum. Good thing I'm taking contraceptive pills after I started my fling with Raj, I wouldn't want this ugly, lecherous old man to knock up a child inside me.

I rid myself of my panties and got ready for his next attack.

He came over, pushed me on the floor and rolled over beside me.

The sick bastard was about to have a romp with a student of his, on his departmental floor.

He spit on his hands and to my astonishment started to rub it on my arsehole, making his intentions clear.

"Not there, sir! Not in my arse!" I screamed.

His dick was too big, I'd probably die if he did me in the arse.

"Tut, tut. Don't say you haven't done it there either." He brushed aside my fears and pleas for mercy almost as if he were scolding a student in his class and went on applying his natural lubricant on my ass.

"I can't take it..." I cried in a last ditch attempt.

"Shhh... baby. It's okay. I'll be careful. A young girl like you has every right to know how a cock feels like in every single hole of her body."

"But.."

"And don't scream again, you do realize that there are classes going on only a few feet away.."

And with this he pushed his dickhead against the entrance of my arsehole as I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth.

The old man was grunting now and seemed to be enjoying my expressions. "My specialty is anal sex baby. And don't worry , you'll thank me for this after we're through."

With this he gave a push, and another and another, till my arsehole finally started to yield. I stifled my screams as he made his way inside. His breadth was stretching my arse for all it was worth.

"You are a rare breed, Divya. I envy you. Not only are you young and beautiful, but you enjoy getting used for male pleasure. I only wish my daughter was like you."

He was now fully inside me as I was numb with pain.

"Ahhh.. this feels so good. So this is what a nineteen year old arse feels like. It's heaven on earth. "

I grimaced and grittedmy teeth and felt a tinge of shame coming through, as I lay sprawled on the floor having shred all the pieces of clothing other than my skirt and what was more- my entire decency, as I now had the big cock of our chemistry professor, lying beside me, stuffed inside my arse.

"What about you, Divya?. Are you enjoying this? You like men to fuck you in every way possible, in every position possible... in every hole possible.... you dream of getting violated day and night, right?"

He pushed his cock, which was already stuffed to the brim inside my arse, once more to stress his point and bring me down to earth.

"Yes, sir" I answered.

"Haha, I knew it. I saw the look on your face when you were being fucked by that other guy yesterday. You are a big slut, Divya. Learn to live with it."

"Yes, sir" I answered again, my only job was now to please him.

He hadn't moved an inch after putting his entire cock inside me, instead he now focused his attention on my breasts as he started sucking them and squeezing them with his hands.

I started to feel something build up inside me, an orgasm, a very powerful one, as I lay there with a big cock stuffed in my arse and my breasts being groped and sucked on by this lewd, lascivious old man.