Mussoorie Days Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slow it with the moans, darling, you don't want your friends to hear us, do we?" he smiled and continued groping me.

After this he started to move. Slowly at first, and then almost as if a man possessed.

I started screaming in pain and ecstasy, this time, little caring for who was or who wasn't around. He didn't seem to mind either as he kept on fucking my arse with fierceness which felt supernatural for his age.

"You love it, Divya, you love getting your nineteen your old arse violated by your chemistry professor, don't you? Say it, just say it" He shouted as he kept on pumping my arse vigorously.

"Yes I love being violated by you professor. I love your cock fucking me in the arse."

We were both beyond the point of return now.

Professor, despite his old age, kept on going.

"You are my little slut, aren't you, Divya?. Tell me, you're my little slut."

"I am your slut. My arse is for you. I worship your cock."

This didn't escape my lips merely for pleasing him, instead this was more primal. I truly meant what I was saying.

Finally, after about ten minutes of pounding, professor was finally on the edge.

"Divya. I'm going to cum."

"Oh, cum for me professor. Fill me with your cum. Oh please, give it to me. Cum for your favourite student."

This drove him straight off the edge and started to spasm and fill up my arse.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa.......," groaned the professor as he unleashed a faucet of viagra induced sperm inside my arse.

The moment his cum touched the folds of my sphincter, it set off my own orgasm and I started to shake and spasm violently like a woman giving birth. I was in the throes of a pleasure unlike anything I ever thought possible. Finally professor, plopping his cock out of my arse held me to stop me from shaking and to make sure I was alright.

"Calm down little girl." He said putting a comforting arm around me.

I couldn't believe we could share such a tender moment after what we had done crossing the boundaries of what was expected of a student and teacher.

After we were both ourselves again, we got dressed and I quickly exited from his room, having secured a guaranteed high grade in chemistry for the rest of my mid-term.

Later that day all the guys and girls were huddled around the college notice board where the results of the oral examination were to be published.

As soon as the results came up, everyone looked startled looking at me in amazement and I already knew why.

"Wow, that's great. Not only did you pass the exam but you got the best score on the test," beamed Sakshi who hadn't done too badly herself.

"Well, I guess, among other things I'm good at orals" I replied before heading over to the familiar antagonizing face of Riya. A small crowd had gathered besides her consoling her on her low grades.

"Hey, how did you do?" I asked.

"Well, apparently, not as well as you," said a completely livid Riya "What did you do, flash a boob at him or something?"

Not surprisingly after losing the remaining bit of edge she held over me, she appeared more confrontational than ever.

"Come on, Riya, that's way too mean, just because you were outdone doesn't mean you can go slinging out accusations," said one of the girls watching us from the side.

"Yeah, that's right. And for all we know, you are the only one capable of such a feat" chirped in another, and this made the rest of us gathered around there laugh very hard.

"I thought you were my friends," said Riya who was now looking more timid and completely out of sorts, at the two girls who had stood up for me.

"Well, nobody likes being friends with a bitch," I answered for them "and how did I do it? Well, you have to get your basics right. Everything else falls into place."

After this, I gave her the same look of contempt for the first time that she had been giving me since the first day in college and excused myself from the group.

She'll probably cry herself to sleep tonight, I smiled to myself as I left the scene. The pain between my legs was a little price to pay for it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The events of the past few days had been so absorbing and crazy. I had sunk into levels of debauchery I had never in my wildest dreams imagined I could. However things had turned out alright so far. Well, all except one thing: the one that mattered the most.

I headed home wondering how my relationship with Hari would pan out and whether my gambit of trying to seduce him would backfire on me. After getting refreshed I went over to the dining room to grab myself a drink. As I passed through, I saw a familiar note left sticking to the refrigerator.

Another note, I thought to myself, completely annoyed. Things aren't ever going to get better between Hari and me. He'll never realize my love for him. He'll never admit his love to me. It's all been a huge waste of time.

I took a heavy breath and with a tinge of sadness in my eyes opened the note to read it.

'Loved, last evening. Can you pls stop wearing panties at home, sis? Pretty pls? -- Lots of love, Hari ;)

PS: I know you asked me to stop writing notes, don't worry, this is going to be the last one.'

No words could explain how I was feeling as I stood there unconsciously crumpling the note in my hand.

I felt like I was the happiest and luckiest woman in the whole wide world.

He wants to see me without my panties, I thought, I guess I can afford to lose a few more in college then......... as more crazy ideas started forming in my mind.

END OF CHAPTER 2.

---------------------------------------------------------