My 2001 Mexican Vacation Ch. 3

Story Info
She's in the mood for more flashing.
1.5k words
3.87
52k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers

After my interesting experience with the Mexican fishermen I thought I wouldn’t be able to top it. I don’t know if I topped it, but the next day proved quite interesting as well. Before I get to that though, I will tell you about the evening before.

I felt quite dirty from rolling in the sand with my “friends”, so I went back to our hotel room to freshen up. I took my clothes off and since I was alone in the room I took measure of myself in the mirror on the back of the hotel door. I had several small bruises on my breasts and one minor one on my thigh. My worst aches came from the back of my legs from where they had been pushed back forcefully. Other than that I was all right.

I got into the shower and lathered up, wincing a little every time I touched a bruise. I soaped up my breasts, my navel, my pussy, penetrating myself with my middle finger. This gave me pleasure, and I soon found myself fingering my clit. I did not make myself orgasm though. Rather, I got out of the shower, toweled off and got dressed. For the evening I decided to dress in a short, black dress, without panties, which I’d usually rather not wear, and black heels. I was going shopping and then meet my husband for dinner later.

I was in the mood for flashing, and I had many ideas on where and how to accomplish my little exhibitionistic side. Although I didn’t need shoes, I headed for a local shoe store, just down the street from the hotel. I’d passed by this store that same morning and while looking through the window I’d noticed the clerk there. He was a nasty looking man of about 50, quite overweight, and with a lecherous look on his face that told me he would enjoy seeing me naked. I seem to get off on the thought that a man I find repulsive would see me naked, and lust after me. Call me a tease, but I enjoy it.

I walked into the shoe store and was immediately approached by this man who offered to show me all his shoes, one pair at a time. He placed his hand at the small of my back as we went from rack to rack. I picked several styles and he soon left me to get the right sizes, while I made myself comfortable in a hard wooden chair. A few minutes later he was back and kneeling before me he gestured for my foot. I raised my leg and he pulled a small stool for me to rest it on. I knew that he could see up my dress, but I also knew quite well that everything would be in shadow, especially since I was wearing a black dress.

I opened my legs a little as soon as he looked down towards the shoes. As soon as I moved my knees apart he seemed to have sensed the motion and shifted his gaze directly between my legs. I knew immediately that I had his attention. He had cracked his lips open and given his lips the once-over with his tongue. He then looked up into my eyes, but I just averted my gaze and acted innocently. Each time he looked away or down I shifted slightly in order to get my dress to shift higher up my thighs, and my legs were apart enough to allow him to see my pussy clearly without letting him know that I was aware of his looks.

I bought one pair of shoes and went my way. I wasn’t yet satisfied though, so as I roamed the streets window-shopping I also kept a lookout for my next potential flash spot. The opportunity came in the form of a couple of young men sitting along a low wall in a side alley. They had caught sight of me in my short dress as I crossed the alleyway and had hooted and whistled. They looked like young men out for a day’s playtime, and I’d turned and smiled as I went by, but didn’t give it a thought until one of them ran after me and engaged me in conversation as I walked along. He spoke broken English like many others in the resort town, and asked me several questions about me, and what I was doing there, when suddenly he asked me if I was wearing anything under my dress. I looked down at him with a mock-shocked look, which he knew was fake by the fact that it was followed by an open-mouthed smile.

The young man was persistent however, and in my book persistence gets you into many doors. He kept asking what color were my panties and my bra. He asked if I had sampled the local male population yet. He asked if my “woman parts” were shaved or bushy like the native population. I can only assume that since I hadn’t slapped his face with his first question he had assumed that boldness would get him places, and he was right. He asked me if I’d let him look up my dress. I pretended to be shocked again, but said “Yes”. He smiled and asked me if I’d show his friends too. I wagged a finger in his face in mock discipline, but said “Yes” again.

We went back to the alleyway where his friends were still sitting on the low wall, talking. As soon as we turned the corner their eyes widened. My new-found friend said something to them in Spanish, and they all turned and looked at me smiling. I told him that we should go somewhere more private, and his solution was to tell everyone to go behind the low wall to the grassy area there. This wasn’t much more private than the alleyway, but I didn’t feel like spending all day looking, so I followed them over.

They all stood around looking at me uncomfortably, waiting for me to do something. Through my translator I asked them what they were whistling at earlier when I’d passed them. Their response was that I had a nice butt, and that it “looked good in that dress”. I asked them if they wanted to see it. The unanimous response was “Yes, of course!” So with a smile I turned around and pulled my dress up to my waist. The result was a few gentle slaps, making my butt cheeks jiggle. One guy caressed my butt and I accommodated by bending slightly forward for a sexier look.

As I did that, my translator asked on behalf of one of his friends, “Can we see your pussy?” “Yes, why not?” I replied, and turned around to face them. My dress was already raised to my waist, so I leaned back onto the low-wall, placed my right leg on top of it and let my left leg dangle below. I couldn’t quite reach the ground with my left leg, so I let it swing below. I reached with my right hand around and below my thigh, and pulled my pussy lips apart. Several of them came closer and when one of them finally reached out with his hand, they all followed suit one after another. They were gentle, yet bold, and started to get bolder. An example of this is when one of them reached out and worked his index finger into my pussy, and they all wanted to imitate him. I was suddenly penetrated by finger after finger until I finally closed my legs and placed my hands over my pussy, blocking access.

I didn’t think that it was very fair that I had showed them mine, but had never seen theirs. I wasn’t embarrassed to say so either, and they all laughed when my friend translated. I kept my dress raised around my waist, but dropped both legs to the ground and crossed them, placing my hands in my lap. I put on an “I’m waiting” face, and they got the hint. All but two of them reached inside their shorts and pulled out their cocks. None of them were circumcised, and all were standing at attention, saluting the General. I reached out and touched a couple of them with my hand, and they felt nice and hot.

I finally felt like it was time to show them everything, so I grabbed hold of my dress and lifted it over my head and off. As I did so, the hemline caught my tits and bounced them as I pulled the dress completely off. This brought a murmur of appreciation from my friends, who were certainly getting more than they’d asked for. I was completely naked, standing behind a building on a grassy yard, with several young Mexican guys. If they had been older I would have worried about a real rape, but these guys were still innocent enough that I was very much at ease. I continued my fun by enhancing their fun accordingly.

No, it didn’t turn into a Mexican gangbang, and it pretty much ended soon after when it got too busy of an area to be naked in, so I moved on.

Gabriel
Gabriel
67 Followers