All Comments on 'My 35th Birthday Surprise Ch. 02'

by mistysky

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
greenmountainsgreenmountainsover 11 years ago
OK a cuckold story

Notice no guilt just him meeting husband would be awkward. She is interested in the possibility. The only thought of her husband during the day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
She is a kid

Given candy and took off without care.Time to grow up for all the characters and the writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story. It's a fantasy people! Go with it.

Love it. keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Indulgent

Mistysky - I enjoyed each and every part of it, (1&2) and cant wait for part three ! Absolutely stunning and such a great read.

Funny how people are quick to pass negative judgement when they don't have any submissions themselves. Since you two are such excellent "judiciary" I am awaiting in suspense and expectation for your submission!!!!

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
How

How can this not have a destructive effect on her marriage? It seems unreasonable to assume that she will return to John and all will be well. Perhaps I am to "stuck in the mud" to understand, but he having such a "good" time without John being there seems to be the death nell for their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don?

Was Don hired by hubby or how did he pick her? Hopefully, hubby will decide to end this marriage when he hears the details because wife will never be happy with him again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
this is an exciting story,But...

I cant see a husband sending his wife on vacation alone and telling her have fun with other guys.Nothing was said about them being swingers or in a cuckold relationship.Dont think a husband would set-up his wife with someone who lives thirty miles away.Thats asking for trouble,but it does seem like the guy focused on her on purpose.In the first part it talked about how loyal she was to her husband and she couldnt do that to her husband and she questioned what he was going to do when she was away.ok for her not him?She had sex with the guy the first night,thats loyalty to her husband.It took alot of effort to have sex with her/lol A wife wouldnt send her husband on vacation and tell him have fun with other women.It will be great for you and our marriage.She might come home and expect hubby to accept she wants to see the new guy or have a secret affair with the guy/he is 30miles away.Is the husband secretly there watching?Is the husband getting all the info from the lover?The friend with her,her husband thought it was a great idea too.I know this is a fantasy story.I will read the next chapter to see where it goes but i wouldnt be able to do what her husband did.Not believable.

raven17901raven17901over 11 years ago
indulgent

I am passing judgement on the characters,not the writer.Would a husband really do this if he wasnt going to be there to at least watch or be a part in some way?Would a husband really trust his wife again after she said she couldnt do that and did it the first few hrs there?boy that was easy,maybe she had sex with other guys already that he didnt know about.How does he feel sitting at home not knowing what she is doing?Is he having an affair,and feels guilty and thinks this will help?Would a husband set-up his wife to have a vacation affair with someone he knows or lives thirty miles away from their home.It is normal for spouses to be jealous and scared and angry when their partner has sex with others.How can the hubby be ok with this?Help me.Even in cuckold relationships the husband knows what is going on and is a part of it and gets sexually excited by it,and gets to be with the wife after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
When is the next Chapter

When is the next chapter going to be published ...Would like to see how this affects the marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous