My 35th Birthday Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slowly placed all the items back into the bag and walked up to the table. The table had been set for two and the candles lit. There was a bottle of wine chilled in a bucket of ice with the cork popped letting it breathe, and two orders of Chicken Alfredo with some very aromatic French bread. It looked delicious. Don pulled a chair out for me and placed the napkin in my lap, I thought this was funny and a little like Lady and the Tramp. He sat and poured us some wine. We ate and talked about our jobs and the lives we live off the island. I told him of my surprise trip here that my husband had given me, and he told me how he had recently purchased an old Victorian style house that was in need of great repair and that he was planning on doing all the renovations himself. After talking a while we discovered that we only lived about 30 miles from one another and that it took going to an island to finally meet. I started to wonder if I would ever see him back at home and what would happen if John and I ran into him out on the town. The introductions would be a little awkward, John this is Don the man I had sexual encounters with on the island, and Don this is my husband John. The thought tickled me.

After we finished eating, Don asked if I wanted to lounge around in the hot tub. I thought that was a wonderful idea and he carried our drinks and his little shopping bag over to the hot tub. I slid off my robe and slowly lower myself down into the hot bubbling water. Don took off his clothes and slid down into the water and pulled me into his lap. He possessed my mouth with his and I began to melt right there in his arms. The feel of the water rushing around me and his hands rubbing my body was almost heaven. I could feel my nipples harden waiting for his touch and the moisture coming from below that had nothing to do with the hot water. The view was amazing; a million stars in the sky, the ocean lapping at the sand and a hunk of a man in the hot tub with me. What more could a woman ask for? Don's mouth began to make a trail from my mouth down my neck to my breasts. I couldn't wait until his mouth enveloped my nipples; I arched my back to encourage him on. He slowly flicked them with his tongue and then drew in a quick breath of air, the coolness of the air being swept across my nipples make me shutter. He then lifted me out of the water onto the side of the hot tub and began to kiss my stomach, working his way down between my thighs. I lay back against the wooden deck, while his mouth explored my body. His mouth kissed and nibbled at my inner thighs as he slowly made his way to my awaiting pussy. His tongue parted my lips and started to lap up the nectar that was flowing from me. He made little circles around my clit slowly at first then faster and faster as my breath got heavier and heavier. I felt his hands wonder over to the bag of goodies and was wondering what he was up to, then his tongue plunged down inside me and back up to flick my clit and all thought left my mind. He started to make slow long strokes with his tongue, slowly sucking and licking up and down my wetness. I was almost to the point of oblivion when I felt him softly pushing the anal beads inside of me. I whimpered at first, never having anything inside my ass but the feeling of his mouth working its magic made all my reservations dissolve. His mouth hungrily devoured me as he pushed the little balls deeper and deeper inside me. I wanted more and that's exactly what he gave me; more licking, sucking, and fucking me with his tongue and more anal balls. He stuffed me full as I bucked against his face as the tidal wave of ecstasy flowed over me. I had never felt this alive and more aware of my body as I felt at this moment. Every ounce of my body quivered in pure delight.

Don picked me up off of the deck and lowered me into the hot tub to catch my breath. He held me close in his lap and kissed my neck. I whimpered and moaned against him catching my breath from the hard orgasm that I had just released. I could feel the fullness still in my ass and wondered if they would feel as good coming out as they did going in. Don handed me a glass of wine and a cigarette to enjoy while I was in recovery. I leaned back against his chest and relaxed watching the stars dance in the sky. I told Don that I had never experienced the anal beads before and he asked me what I thought, I giggled and told him I would let him know later. I asked him if he wanted to go inside he asked why and I told him that there was something I had in mind for him. He agreed and we slowly got out of the hot tub and dried off.

I picked up the shopping bag and led Don into my bedroom. I placed the bag on my side of the bed and crawled on top. I patted the bed and waited for Don to join me. He laid beside me, grabbed me and pulled me close to him. I kissed him passionately and began to lightly drag my fingernails across his bare flesh. His body felt so good to me; so strong and muscular. I leaned over and found the little bag and retrieved the scarves. I gave him a little grin and he lay back in the middle of the bed waiting to be tied up. I tied his hands to the railing of the head board and then tied his feet to the end of the bed, and then I got the blindfold, and placed it over his eyes. I told him that I would be right back and I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of ice and the matches so that I could light the little candles that he had brought. I lit the candles and placed them on the nightstand beside the bed along with the bowl of ice.

I crawled into bed beside this massive man and started to kiss him all over his body starting with his chest and working my way up to his lips then back down to his hard, throbbing dick. I straddled him and leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed a piece of ice. I let the ice drip on his chest and watched with enthusiasm as he jumped from the shock. I slowly circled his nipples with the ice cubes making them very hard and a little numb. I love watching this man shiver and quiver under my touch. After rubbing his nipples and his chest with the ice I lean over and grabbed the candle and began to drip the hot melted wax over his nipples and across his chest. He jumped at the sudden change of temperature and began to moan and writhe with every new area that I drizzled wax onto. I decided to let him cool down for a few minutes by blowing on the wax and making it harden. I began to tell him all the things that I was about to do to him while I slowly picked the harden wax off his body.

After all the wax was removed, I slid off to one side of him and grabbed a few cubes of ice. I leaned over his massive manhood and began to gently kiss the head. I licked the length of him slowly then started to run circles with my tongue around the head. I quickly inserted an ice cube into my mouth and started to kiss the head and suck a little at a time into my mouth and with my hand I began to stroke his hard cock with the ice cube. His body stiffened and he started to moan. The ice was melting fast against the heat of him. I took more and more of him into my mouth, I didn't know if I could deep throat all of his meat but I was going to try. I sucked and sucked until I finally found the base. I relaxed my throat and began to pump his dick with my mouth while my hands played with his balls. I felt him tense up and I knew that he was about to blow his load, I kept sucking harder and faster with the rhythm of his hips until he exploded in my mouth. I sucked the head of his dick making him jump and shutter against me.

I love having my way with a man and I love watching the satisfaction come over them too: and right now this was one satisfied man. I leaned over to the bag to take a quick look to see if there was anything left to play with and to my surprise I found a bottle of warming body oil and the rather large vibrator. I held back a little giggle as I grabbed the remaining items from the bag. I knew it wouldn't take long for him to recover so I decided that I would pour the warming liquid over him, starting with his chest and working my way down. By the time my hands had reached his cock it was stiff as a board again. I drizzled the oil over the head and watched as it dripped down onto his balls. I blew on the oil to make it heat up a little and then I straddled him and slowly guided him into my wet pussy. I then leaned over and grabbed the vibrator that he had purchased and turned it on. I positioned the vibrator between us so that it was vibrating his cock and my clit. He instantly tried to pump himself inside me but with his legs being bound it didn't work out like he planned, I giggled a little and leaned forward and took off his blind fold. I told him to lay there and take it like a man and I began to ride him slow with long stokes; almost letting his head escape and the slowly lowering myself back on him. I leaned forward and kissed his nipples and rocked back again. I could tell that he was ready for faster movement but I was enjoying making him squirm. I leaned up and kissed his mouth as I rocked my hips against him. I leaned back and rocked forward again this time grabbing the scarves and quickly untying them. His hands were now free. He grabbed my hips and drove himself deep within me. I moaned as he took control and began to pump me harder and faster. He leaned up and started to scoot down to the edge of the bed never missing a stroke. He grabbed my ass and began to drive himself in me like a mad man and I matched his rhythm stroke by stroke. The vibrations on my clit and his massive cock pumping in and out of me was almost more than I could bare, he knew that I was about to climax and he pumped me harder. Just as I was about to explode he reached behind me and found the string and began to pull the anal beads out slowly. I couldn't contain myself any longer and I began to buck wildly against him until the orgasm took over. I rode the waves of orgasmic pleasure until I thought I would collapse. He pumped harder and faster and I felt his release deep inside me. We collapsed on the bed with him still deep inside me.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed beside him. He then leaned up and untied the scarves at his feet and lay back down. His hands roamed all over my body and he pulled me close to him. I was in utter bliss. I had never in my life felt so many different things all at one time; the vibrations on my clit, the massive dick pumping inside of me and the anal beads coming out. My whole body was super sensitive to touch and Don knew that he could do anything to me that he wanted. We laid there for a while just enjoying being with each other. He told me that he had never been tied up and that it was usually him doing the tying. I laughed and asked him if he enjoyed it. Hell yeah was his exact response. I smiled a little knowing that I could make his man whimper and writhe in ecstasy. We talked for a while and I told him about how Kara had washed my back in the tub earlier that day and that I thought she might be hitting on me. He laughed and said that he wouldn't be surprised if she was because I was a very sexual lady and that Kara was too. He told me to just let the mood move me and to be open to any new experience that may come my way. I told him that I would and I laid there in his arms thinking about what he had said. It didn't take long for both of us to fall sound asleep in each others arms.

12