My Adventures in CFNM Ch. 02

Story Info
Cathy makes good on her promise of a "man sized cock".
3.2k words
4.2
97k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what are you ladies doing this weekend," Cathy asked in a hushed tone.

It had been about 3 weeks since our ski trip turned naughty, and there hadn't really been any mention of it between my three friends and I. Maybe we were still in shock from the CFNM expereince or maybe the awkwardness of seeing each other's husbands in the nude caught up with us, but for whatever reason, the topic hadn't come up again in conversation - until now. The four of us met at our usual Thursday lunch spot, a cute, little cafe downtown.

"I don't think we have anything going on." I said.

"Well, I don't know Cathy," Jen replied. "Larry and I have a ton of stuff to do on the house before we put it on the market in a couple weeks."

"Why Cath?" Michelle asked. "What did you have in mind?"

"Well, remember our conversation right before we got on the plane?" Cathy giggled.

A thousand thoughts raced through my head. As we were boarding Cathy confessed to us that she had been cuckolding her husband, Bruce, since before their marriage began. She had also volunteered to show Jen and I our first "real man's cock" - whatever that means.

"My friend had a cancelation." Cathy continued. "His bachelorette party chickened out because the little-dicked groom is too much of a pussy to let his bride-to-be see another man's big cock. Anyway, he is keeping their deposit and told me he'd do a show for us as a favor to me, but he only has Saturday night open."

"Uh, What exactly are you talking about Cathy?" Jen asked as I sat nervously in the corner.

"Jen, silly girl, my male stripper is available, and its the perfect chance for us, since it will be a free show!" Cathy laughed.

"I don't, uh, I don't know Cathy." I stammered. "The ski trip was crazy, and fun, but this might be too much"

"Nonsense!" Michelle interupted. "The boys watch pornos all the time and went to that raunchy strip club for that guy's bachelor party a few months ago. How's this any different? Let's have a little girls' night!"

"Exactly Michelle!" Cathy laughed.

"Yeah, you don't already have plans Suzy and it will be in the evening so you and Larry can get your house stuff done during the day Jen." Michelle chided.

"I better check with Tom!" I exclaimed.

"Fuck Tom!" Cathy replied. "Live a little, girl!"

"Yeah, this might be fun Suzy!" Jen joined in. "What's this guy like Cathy?"

"Glad you asked! He's a young one, 23 or 24, with a great body, but more importantly, he has a nine inch cock." Cathy glowingly explained.

"Oh my God! You naughty bitch!" Michelle laughed. "I'm in for sure now"

"Yeah, you two better be at my place at 8!" Cathy said, wagging her finger at Jen and I.

"I can do that." Jen giggled.

"We'll see." I said as I paid our waiter and tried to escape.

"One more thing," Cathy butted in, "Wear something kind of sexy, ok? Let's make this a ton of fun!"

A thousand more thoughts rushed through my head. What would Tom say? Should I go? Should I tell Tom? Did I need his permission? Nine inches? NINE INCHES? Is it even possible? I tried to get through the rest of the day at work, but Cathy's girls' night in proposal lingered in the back of my mind until I got home.

________________________________

"Hi Suzy! How was work?" Tom asked as I came through the door.

"It was good honey. How about yours?" I asked.

"Fine. Kind of boring, but that's ok." Tom replied.

"Hey, what do we have going on this weekend?" I asked.

"I don't think anything honey. Why?" Tom asked.

"Oh, I guess Cathy was thinking of having a party, but I'm not sure I want to go." I mumbled.

"Well, if you want we can go." Tom stated.

"Actually its more of a girls' night in kind of thing." I explained.

"Oh that's cool Honey. We don't have anything going on, so if you want that's ok. I'm sure I can find something to do around the house." Tom said.

"We'll see." I said as I headed to the kitchen to cook dinner.

_________________________________

As we laid in bed that night, I kept thinking about the girls' night in. I didn't want Tom to think I was hiding something. I confessed.

"Tom, you know Cathy's party thing?" I said nervously.

"Yeah, did you decide you want to go?" Tom asked.

"Well, kind of, but its kind of embarassing or naughty...." I mumbled.

"Is it another sex toy party?" Tom laughed. A couple years ago Cathy invited us all to a sex toy party by sending a Facebook event invitation. We didn't go, but Tom still thinks that email invite was funny.

"Well, not really, but kind of similar I guess. She has a friend who is a male stripper, and she invited him." I said with a wince.

"So he's going to dance or something?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I guess so, Tom. Cathy is good friends with him. He was supposed to do a bachelorette party but it got cancelled, so he's doing a show for Cathy for free." I explained.

"Well, ok I guess. Are you excited about it?" Tom teased.

"Not really, but kind of curious I guess." I blushed.

"Oh yeah? Why is that babe?" Tom laughed.

"Well, I've never seen a male stripper and Cathy says he is pretty, uh, big, if you know what I mean." I tried to be cool, but Tom just laughed.

"Bigger than me?" He asked with a wink.

"Uh, yeah, yeah, she says he is huge." I stammered.

"Well, just as long as you come home to this." Tom said as he pulled back the covers and slide his boxerbriefs off his fully erect cock.

"Hmmmm. That does look pretty big Tom." I said as I sat up. "I'm sure you know how to use this big cock to please me best."

I slid down and took Tom's dick in my mouth. He was so hard. Had the idea of my friends and I with a male stripper turned him on? I worked his shaft with my left hand, while my right worked my clit preparing myself for Tom's seven and a half inches. When I felt my own wetness dripping from my lips, I slipped my silk pajama shorts off and mounted him.

"Let's lose this!" Tom moaned as he tugged at my tight tank top. "Give me those sexy tits!"

With that he began sucking my breasts, as I rolled my hips back and forth riding his cock. Within minutes, I was ready to orgasm. I started to feel the rush of wave after wave of pleasure swept over my body. "Oh yes Tom!" I cried. "I'm cumming Tom!"

"Yeah, ride me Suzy, Fuck! Keep riding!" Tom ordered.

"Tom, I want to see your big cock cum!" I cried.

"What Honey?" Tom asked, it had been a couple years since Tom shot a load anywhere, but inside my pussy during sex.

"I want to watch you shoot! Blow this load on me, ok?" I begged.

"Alright Sexy!" Tom replied with a devilish look in his eye. I dismounted him and laid on my back. He entered me again. A few thrusts later, he was ready. He pulled out. His cock looked so hot as he shot one, two, three big blasts onto my stomach and breasts before he began dribbling warm cum across my belly. It was so hot, and the perfect way to end my night spent pondering big, sexy cocks.

The next morning, I hussled off to work. As soon as I arrived, I fired up the computer and sent Cathy and email that simply read: "I'm in!"

____________________________________

Saturday evening, I nervously showered. "Was I really going to a male stripper party at my friends house? This was too crazy," I thought as I shaved my legs.

I wasn't sure exactly what to wear as Cathy suggested something sexy. I finally decided on my little black top, which is a bit low cut, my flowy red skirt, and my 5 inch red heels. As I got dressed, I pulled my sexy black lace bra and thong set out of my drawer. "Why not?" I thought as I wore the sexy combo generally reserved for Tom and I's boudoir play. Not an overly sexy outfit from the outside, but Tom told me I looked "hot" as he kissed me on my way out the door.

I picked Jen up. I'm always the designated driver. Alcohol has never been as appealing to me as it is to my crazy friends, so they probably take advantage of me and make me drive too often, but at least we get home safe. We arrived at Cathy's house at about 7:30.

"Welcome, Ladies! You look great!" Cathy greeted us in her form fitting little black cocktail dress and knee high black leather boots.

"Hi Cath!" I said as my hostess met me with a hug. We exchanged pleasantries as we walked to her large living room.

"So, ladies, my friend's name is Randy. He's a really fun guy, but if it gets to be too much for you just retreat to the kitchen, or if he's near you and its too much for you just politely ask him to stop."

"What Cathy?" Jen asked.

"Well, during the performance, he's going to get very close to you and as long as you tip him you can have yourself a little feel or whatever!" Cathy laughed.

"Really? Uh, Cathy..." I stammered.

"Suzy, quit being a prude. Let your damn hair down and have some fun tonight, girl. You won't be able to resist, you'll see." Cathy scolded.

With that Michelle arrived at the door. We sat together and laughed about seeing each other's men in the hot tub back at that little cabin and about all that we were about to experience. The wine flowed freely as Cathy explained she met Randy through work. She was intrigued by him as he is a representative of a client her business works with. She noticed he always had a large bulge in the front of his trousers. Then one day, he caught her staring. He asked her if she ever planned parties and gave her a business card that referenced his stripping. Apparently, his email address was a reference to his nine inch dong, and she became even more intrigued. She actually hired him for a co-worker's bachelorette party and was not disappointed. At exactly 8:45, the doorbell rang. Cathy quickly jumped up to answer it. When she returned, she told us it would be just two minutes.

Soon we heard loud hip hop music blaring down the hallway. Then, Randy emerged. He was white, of average height, with blonde hair. He wore a suit and sunglasses, and he danced around the living room. He quickly disgarded his jacket, tie and shirt, leaving just his tight wife-beater, and black pants. He danced provacatively in front of each of us as we hooted and hollered. Cathy sat next to me. She alternated between cheering him on and teasing me about the huge cock concealed in Randy's pants.

Before I knew it, he let his pants fall to the floor and he stood before us in just his wife-beater and a pair of tight royal blue boxerbriefs. The bulge in the front was unmistakeable. Randy was hung! He ripped the thin wife beater off his scuplted chest. He slowly made his way around the room, and each woman tipped him by placing a bill or two in the waist band of his boxerbriefs and casually running our hands across his hot body. When he got to Cathy, she demanded still more.

"Is this all we get?" Cathy asked with a stern look.

"Oh, you want more?" Randy laughed.

"Fuck yes, you damn well know that!" Cathy demanded.

"Well, ok!" Randy laughed, and with a nod, he gracefully slipped out of the boxer briefs, revealing a matching blue g-string that was straining to contained his giant manhood.

"You want the honor?" Randy asked Cathy. Cathy just grinned as Randy approached her. She skillfully undid the little plastic hook on top left of Randy's g-string and exposed his giant penis. I was in shock. I didn't know he'd be fully nude, but what a sight it was! Randy was well built, with muscles in all the right places and the biggest soft cock I'd ever seen flopping right at Cathy's eye level. It must have been at least 6 inches long and already as thick as my husband's erection.

"Now its a party, Bitches!" Cathy yelled as she took Randy's cock in her hand, and swung it sideways making it helicopter around in a circle. As Randy turned back to the group and continued to dance, he quickly became rock hard.

Randy first approached Michelle, who let out a "Whooop!" as she took his hard cock in her hand, she gave him a few tugs, before passing him on to Jen. Jen hollered that Randy is twice the man her husband Larry is. Randy grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her chair. He danced around behind her, and grinded his vertically pointing cock on her ass. Jen laughed hard and playfully yelled "Don't put a sticky white stain my new black pants, Randy!"

Eventually, Randy made his way to me. What was I to do? I nervously took him in my hand, but one hand wasn't enough, so a placed my other hand on his extra long shaft. Oh my God, he was huge. I never imagined how heavy a truly huge cock would feel in my hands. I gave him a few tugs like a high school girl might the first time she reaches into her first boyfriend's pants.

"Do you like my cock?" Randy whispered in my ear as I ran my hands around his hard cock and huge balls. All I could do was nod. I was in awe of his penis.

"Go home and think about my cock tonight while you fuck your husband's brains out," Randy whispered in my ear.

Randy slowly withdrew from my hands and returned to Cathy. Cathy was really rowdy now. She forcefully stroked his cock with both hands. After a couple minutes of play, he bent over and whispered sonething into her ear. They both nodded, and Randy jumped up on her oak coffee table.

"You bitches ready for a BIG finish?" Randy screamed.

"Fuck yeah!" Michelle screamed back.

Randy took his cock in his right hand and cupped his big balls in his left. He expertly jacked his cock off while making eye contact with each of us. It seemed like ten minutes, but it couldn't have been more than 5 when his cock exploded with the most powerful jet of cum I'd ever seen. He shot 7 or 8 big jets of pure white seman across my friend's living room as we cheered him on. I can't speak for the other ladies, but it was the manliest display of sexual power I'd ever seen.

When his orgasm was complete, Randy retreated down the hallway. He returned a short while later wearing only a red g-string. He served us each another round of wine while chatted about his physical attributes. Clearly, he knew the source of this success as a stripper is his incredible endowment and he wasn't shy about bragging about it.

After serving each of us, graciously thanked us for our tips and gathered his bags, which were in the hallway. He walked down Cathy's side walk and hopped in his car in only his g-string. If the neighbors were watching out their windows, no doubt they knew what we were up to.

After drinking only half my remaining glass of wine, I decided it was time to get my drunk friend Jen back home, and truthfully, I was really horny from what I'd seen from Randy. After dropped Jen off, I raced home. At the stop light around the corner from my house, I slide my hand under my skirt. The front of my thong was soaked, and I let out a whimper as my hand brushed my aching pussy. Tom was watching TV in the living room as I walked in.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Oh my God, Tom!" I exclaimed. I was going to try to play it cool, but I was so turned on that I couldn't.

"That good, huh?" Tom smiled.

"Yes, Tom now take me to bed!" I demanded. Tom laughed as I grabbed his hand to pull him off the couch.

"What happened? Was he sexy?" Tom asked.

"Well, it was wild." I said coyly.

"Come on Suzy, how wild?" Tom begged. As I sat on the edge of the bed, and undid Tom's belt.

"Don't be offended Tom, but he had the biggest cock I've ever seen!" I exclaim.

"Did you just watch, or..." Tom began to ask.

"Honey, don't be mad, but I touched him a little." I answered.

"What do you mean?" Tom blushed.

"I held him like this." I said as I pulled Tom's erect cock out of his boxerbriefs and demonstrated how I held Randy with both hands. Lucky, Tom is large enough for me to use two hands on as well.

"Oh my God, Suzy!" Tom exclaimed. "Really?"

"Yes." I admitted. "Please don't be mad, Tom. It was crazy and all the girls were touching him."

"Ok, honey, just as long as that's as far as it went." Tom said.

"Yes honey, nothing else happened, but I'm so horny right now." I replied.

"Ok, let me take a look at something," Tom said, as he removed his shirt. He pushed me backwards onto the bed. Tom lifted my skirt, removed my panties and began slowly kissing my pussy.

"Tell me everything!" Tom demanded.

I gave Tom the details as he expertly kissed and licked my wet pussy. I told him how Cathy removed his g-string, and Tom looked up at me and smiled. I told him how sexy Michelle looked as she got on her knees in front of him and stroked his huge cock, and Tom eat my pussy more forcefully. I told her how Randy grinded his naked cock on Jen's big ass, and Tom whimpered as he licked my clit.

Tom kept bringing me right to the edge then slowing down or changing it up on me as I described our girls' night in. When my story ended, he slid up on top of me and entered my pussy. Did Tom really feel bigger than ever in my pussy, or was it my imagination recalling Randy's huge cock?

Tom worked it in and out slowly at first then faster, harder, deeper. My first orgasm hit me hard. My toes curled, but I needed more, and Tom was eager to please. Within the next 30 minutes I had 5 or 6 more orgasms before Tom, begged me to let him cum.

"Yes Tom, cum for me!" I cried.

With a load moan, Tom finished deep inside me. After he withdrew, we showered together. I confessed the huge cock I'd seen earlier in the evening turned me on like nothing had before, and Tom confessed he thought it was sexy that I liked what I saw. He asked if there would be any more girls' night ins. I said I didn't think so, but in the back of my mind I was hoping.