My Adventures with Andrew Ch. 02

Story Info
A subsequent rendezvous with Andrew
1k words
4.06
14.5k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 11/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murrayd53
Murrayd53
11 Followers

You may want to read my first story under a similar title as it sets a bit of the stage for this one.

It was about 6 months later that Andrew and I were once again able to arrange our schedules so that we could get together.

During those 6 months we would e-mail each other from time to time, to see how we were doing in our own lines of business. During this time I had once again changed jobs (I work as an independent contractor in the IT industry so I may work for two or three different companies in a year).

Our e-mails also allowed us to talk about fantasies that we might have, although there weren't too many of those.

Andrew had remarked that he would really like to see me arrive at his door with my cock in hand. Now Andrew's house is situated in such a way that the backdoor does afford some privacy and is not too visible from his one neighbour. I thought that this was possible, a bit risky, but possible. I suggested that maybe he should then greet me with only a bathrobe on. We played out the story line and agreed it could work.

My new work location dictated that I drive to my work location and therefore allowed me to drive and park at his home versus having to take the subway. This proved to be convenient for me, as I would be able to drive over to Andrew's home.

We finally arranged for a convenient date to rendezvous.

I drove over to Andrew's with butterflies in my gut. I drove up his drive and parked in front of his garage, which is detached and slightly behind his house. As I slowly made my way to his back door I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I rang the bell and waited. He must have heard me as the inner door opened soon after. Of course he was expecting me.

Andrew was standing there in a shirt and boxers. He had a smile on his face as he saw that I was standing there with my cock pointing out at him. He opened the outer door and welcomed me in.

Now a standard greeting might have been to extend a hand to shake the others, but he extended his hand and took my cock in hand as he embraced me, telling me what a wonderful way to show up at his door.

I stepped back and knelt down to remove my shoes and as I came back up I ran my hand up his leg and over the tent that had formed in his boxers.

There was no offering of a beverage, instead he lead me down the hall to his bedroom. The cover and sheets had already been pulled back. Was he certain that I would show up?

Once again Andrew took my cock in his hand as he pulled me towards him and we embraced. I slide my hand down to his shorts and rubbed his cock through the material. There was some kissing and hugging but we had more important things on our minds.

It was time to get completely undressed.

We both climbed on to the bed and I lay down as he positioned himself half on me and promptly lowered to kiss me once again. Our arms were wrapped around each other and our legs were entangled. There were rather passionate and hot kisses as we explored each other mouths with our tongues. Our hands were not ideal either.

Andrew disengaged himself and proceeded to take my cock in his mouth. The feeling and pleasure was wonderful. He then rolled me over and positioned himself so that he was kneeling in such a way so that my legs were now spread apart. He lay down on top of me with his cock between my cheeks. He rubbed his body on mine.

At one point while he was lying on his back and I was facing him, having just spent several minutes with my tongue and mouth working on his cock, he asked if I wouldn't once again put my cock between his cheeks. I moved up and positioned my thighs under his (I was kneeling, sitting on my heels) raising his up somewhat. I then placed my cock under his and along the crack of his ass. I leaned forward so that I was lying on top of him. In this position I could rub up and down, almost thrusting, which provided tremendous stimulation for both of us.

We continued to take turns providing pleasure to each other.

At some point we were lying on our sides facing each other when we both began to masturbate each other. The pressure was building and neither of us seemed to want to stop, we were ready and before long we brought each other to simultaneous ejaculations. It was great as we could feel each other cumming at the same time. There was cum all over our hands and cocks and stomach and eventually it began to run down between us.

As we lay there not much was said, what could you say.

We eventually got up and had a shower.

I did stop for a pop after as we sat and talked for a few minutes. Then it was back to the office.

I am now working on another contract in another city which is about 2.5 to 3 hours from where Andrew lives. We keep in touch via e-mail and MSN; recounting some of our times together and fantasising about possible future get togethers. I am trying to convince him to drive over 1 afternoon/evening. I have suggested that he might catch me with only a towel wrapped around my waist after having just gotten out of the shower. I even offered to buy him dinner out (I am on an expense account) but he thinks room service would do just fine. I guess only time will tell.

Murrayd53
Murrayd53
11 Followers