Step Dad becomes Daddy

Story Info
A story of how my step dad became my Daddy.
2.9k words
4.61
14.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just... just don't tell your mum, okay?" these were the words uttered out of my stepfather Michaels lips as I smiled internally, parted my lips and slid my head forward taking the purple tip of his circumcised six-and-a-half-inch cock into my mouth closing the head as my tongue began to swirl around covering the new visitor while gently sucking and massaging.

My mother had met Michael shortly after she and my father separated, eventually divorcing, while I was in my teens. Throughout my developing teen years, I bounced backwards and forwards between living with each of my parents before eventually settling on being with my mother and stepfather.

While Michael and I were never what you'd call close we did get along well. On weekends when we were both home from work, we'd watch the football on television together, Mum would just roll her eyes and potter around the house - she wasn't a big football fan, we'd always share a beer and chat when we were having a BBQ for dinner, but it is not like we were best mates.

For the last three years however, I had held a dark secret.

This whole night, this whole situation that Michael and I currently found ourselves in started shortly after I had first moved in with them and had found work at the local railway station. There was an incident at the station one afternoon where I was abused and assaulted by someone waiting for the train because apparently it was my fault that the train had been cancelled.

As a result, my Station Manager had found someone to cover the remainder of my shift and had sent me home (with full pay; yay me) to recover. I was not injured physically, and mentally I was strong however working on the railway system the role was seen as a 'Safety Critical' one and therefore due to this type of incident it was protocol to send me home and have an evaluation the following day to clear me to work again.

With the house to myself upon arriving home that afternoon I found there was an issue with the internet, it wasn't connecting which meant that I couldn't go through my routine of jacking off, having a shower and then sitting back on the couch to unwind.

Michael must have a porn stash somewhere, I thought to myself as I began to kick myself on my reliance of the internet. I could've avoided all of this by simply buying my own magazines over the months. So, I broke the cardinal rule - I went snooping through his drawers to see if I could find some sort of porn stash.

Rummaging through his drawers I was surprised to eventually find his stash. His stash, however, was not what I expected.

There were several magazines, some your usual Playboy and Hustler, but others included pictures of two men and a woman, the next magazine was filled with just two guys performing acts.

Underneath the stack of magazines, I saw what looked to be printer paper with stuff printed on it. Picking them up and turning them over I noticed I was right, there were things printed on them. Paragraphs of words - in fact, on closer inspection they seemed like stories from a website called Literotica.

I grabbed a handful of magazines, a stack of papers and went to my room.

It was from that day on that I had started to think of men as well, while enjoying time with females that I met I also found that over time I had become drawn to men, in particular older men and sucking them off.

As time progressed, I had begun to do this, quite often yet despite enjoying it something had always been a miss.

I found that no matter how hard I tried, no matter how often I tried to block the thought out of my head or think of other things, even telling myself how wrong it was, I couldn't help but think about Michael, particularly his cock. After all it was, he who had started this journey, the magazines and stories he had printed out showed he had at least been open to the idea of man-on-man contact.

Mum was working overnight at her work, Michael arrived home earlier in the evening, after having dinner he had sat back to watch a movie while drinking a couple of beers. It was around nine when I heard him walk the hallway towards the bathroom where the water was soon turned on.

Tonight was not the plan though. It is not like I was building up to act upon my inner most sexual fantasies it just happened that way. As the shower started running, I went to the kitchen for a drink on the way back I saw his laptop balancing on the arm of his recliner - worried it was going to fall I went to move it for him.

On the screen was a story from Literotica opened - scrolled to about halfway down the page, I quickly scrolled upwards to see it was a gay incestuous father and son story, a tab next to it was a website I knew all too well for pornographic videos; clicking onto the tab I saw a video playing of a guy sucking another man's dick.

I got hard. The lust took over, and that is how tonight came about.

I left the laptop where it was, I walked down the hallway passing my bedroom door until I found myself at the bathroom door. I reached out my hand to knock - then hesitated. Was I really about to attempt this? What if he got mad and kicked me out of home, having to explain to my mother as to why.

I pulled my hand down to my side. The nerves had gotten the better of me.

I turned to leave, well I had all intentions of turning to leave, but my body didn't respond to what my head was trying to tell it to. I watched in horror as my hand reached out, not to knock this time, it just reached for the handle and began to turn the unlocked door.

As the door parted from its frame and more of the bathroom became viewable my eyes were met with Michael, standing by the hand basin tugging on his hard, circumcised six-and-a-half-inch cock. It took me a few moments to peel my eyes away from it to look at his face, his eyes as wide as saucers as they met mine.

"Richard, what the fuck?" Michael yelled as he stopped tugging, instinctively turning to talk to me.

My mouth was dry, filled with nerves. Suddenly, I had difficulty swallowing, difficulty thinking of something to say, which seemed to agitate him more; Hell, I'd be agitated if I was interrupted mid-wank so I could understand.

I took a step closer to him, reaching out my hand and wrapping my fingers around his cock, while his hand gave way eventually letting go leaving mine to take over, he still had an angry look on his face.

"Richard," he said trying to talk through his deepening breaths as he spoke, "What are you doing?" he asked in a much calmer tone than the first time he spoke.

"I know what stories you read, what porn you watch," I said, although nervous I had attempted to put on the most seductive and playful tone that I could.

"Stories are just stories Richard, there to help escape into different fantasies," Michael attempted to sound philosophical.

"Exactly," I said keeping up my seductive tone the best I could. "Stories ARE stories..." I paused as I contemplated where I was going with this, "and fantasies ARE fantasies, right?" I asked.

"Yeah," Michael replied, sounding as confused as I wanted him to be.

"There is always some truth in fantasies isn't there Michael?" I said giving his member in my hand a little squeeze, causing him to jump a little. Before he could speak however, I continued. "You obviously have fantasies, I definitely have fantasies, maybe our fantasies align?"

"What... what do you mean?" Michael stammered a little.

"Michael, I have a fantasy I think you could help with." I replied, still stroking his cock in my hand but ensuring to keep eye contact.

"Um... what... what fantasy is that?" Michael seemed nervous.

I closed the gap between us as I stood as close to him as possible, his cock while in my hand was now also pushing against my hips as I ensured to tighten my fingers grip around his shaft I whispered into his ear.

"I've always wanted to know what it's like to suck Daddy's dick," I said, almost as instantly as the words escaped my lips did his cock twitch with what seemed like excitement in my hand. "I've always wanted to be Daddy's cock sucking slut," I continued with more tugging on his rod.

"Richard... I... we..." Michael's mind must have been screaming at him, loudly as he continued to cut himself off. Lost and confused as to what to say.

"Michael," I said bringing his attention back to me, "You're my daddy Michael," I said picking up the pace of the hand job I was giving him, his eyes trying to focus on me but constantly rolling into the back of his head, "I want to suck Daddy's cock Michael, let me suck Daddy's cock," I said as I slowly dropped to my knees in front of him.

After a few moments of hesitation, he spoke.

"Just don't tell your mum, okay?" I smiled internally, parted my lips and slid my head forward taking the purple tip of his circumcised six-and-a-half-inch cock into my mouth closing the head as my tongue began to swirl around covering the new visitor while gently sucking and massaging.

I pulled the tip out of my mouth before using my tongue to trace the entire length of his shaft, feeling every vein, every little bump; cocks are like fingerprints all different all unique all with their own personality, using my tongue to cover it with my saliva I was able to feel exactly what personality Daddy's cock had.

Holding his rod across my face I dove my tongue towards his balls, first licking then moving to sucking them in my mouth, my muscles applying a sucking action while my tongue licked through the greying pubic hair to feel his large ball sack.

After sucking and licking his delicious hairy balls I moved my head back to be again at the tip of his cock, parting my lips but this time taking most of his cock into my hungry - slutty gullet, his moans filled the bathroom immediately.

I moved my head back off, only slightly before moving forward again taking all but the last half-inch into my throat, this move was meant with another groan. Moving my head backwards again, this time maybe just a quarter of the distance I had on my previous bob I was able to move my head forward again this time taking the missing half-inch.

This was Michael's biggest moan to date as I sat there, his cock impaled fully into my throat as I attempted to use my muscles to massage him while he was in there.

It was Michael who broke the stalemate as he moved his hips backwards, withdrawing his cock from my throat entirely.

My head went searching for his cock to which Michael helped with by grabbing the back of my head and moving his cock towards it, while his hand on my head helped guide my head towards the cock. I opened my mouth in time for his cock to once again enter fully into my throat with other moans escaping his lips.

It only took a few moments for any hesitancy in Michael to disappear, as he began to act more like the people in the stories, he had ready about or the videos I knew he had previously watched.

Michael again pulled his dick completely out of my throat he began to slap it across my face as he spoke to me.

"You like sucking Daddy's dick, don't you?"

"Yes... yes" I replied desperate now to have his cock back into my mouth.

"You want Daddy to fuck your mouth?" Michael said, now fully acting like those he read about.

"Yes, Daddy. Please fuck my mouth." I replied, begging.

With that he grabbed the back of my head once again. "Open wide," he instructed, I did as Daddy told me to do any opened my mouth wide.

From the distance he was at he thrust his hips forward, the entire length entering my throat but with the force of his thrust it forced me to gag at the knock of his head at the back of my throat. He withdrew his cock completely again before repeating the big thrust ensure to pull my head forward to meet his thrusts, each one forcing me to gag.

He repeated this process, with shorter periods in between, until soon he was effectively hitting the back of my throat, completely withdrawing where as soon as his tip exited my lips, he was thrusting forwards again and pulling my head further onto his dick, prompting another gag. The last time however, he did not pull his cock out and just held his hand firmly on the back of head holding me in place.

Eventually he let go, I gasped for air the moment his cock was out of my mouth, sucking in one deep breath, then another, by the time I attempted a third his mushroom head was back at my lips entering my throat once again.

Sliding in and out of my mouth, guided by his strong hands placed on each side of my head and his thrusting. He had worked himself into a rhythm with his thrusting and pulling my head further onto his cock that his big heavy balls began to swing hitting me in the chin with every deep thrust he made.

Again, he pulled his cock out, my throat felt empty, my tongue darted out of my mouth as it desperately searched for his cock. He took the opportunity to swing his rock-hard cock, striking me on the face a few times with it. Each time I felt it smack me my tongue would instantly try to reach for that spot to lick Daddy's dick.

Soon he again lined it up with my mouth and began to fill my throat with it, at times when I struggled, he would help by simply pulling my head onto him or thrusting further to ensure my throat went back to accommodating him.

It wasn't long before he was holding my head in place, thrusting deep inside my throat, his cock hitting the spot that made that little hit-gagging noise every time his tip reached it, it was a sound he liked so ensured with every thrust he was going harder to ensure he hit it.

He reached his target more times than he didn't, and it seemed to turn him on even more. With me on my knees, his cock buried deep into my throat he ensured to caress my head in his hands as he placed one leg over my shoulders, shortly followed by the other - I was completely at his whim, my arms and hands now useless trapped behind his legs.

Tears began to well in my eyes as his cock had stopped me from taking clear breaths of air.

"You asked for this slut," Michael my stepfather said as he pulled his dick from my mouth once more allowing me to take a couple deep breaths.

Catching my breath I opened my mouth, I was ready. He grabbed the back of my head and again slammed his cock into my hungry throat that had thought of this moment for three years, I couldn't believe it had been three years since I had found his stash, three years of me thinking if he had acted with his thoughts for other guys or had just thought about it, and three years of thinking what his cock was like had come to this.

He hit his sweet spot in my throat again, I moaned, he held my head there as he continued the thrust so deep his balls were again slapping on my chin, his moans grew in intensity, his thrusts matched the occasion, and I knew the time was coming.

It was only four or five big thrusts later he held my head in place, his cock buried deep in my throat, when his body began to shake, I could feel the warm juice flowing from his balls, through his cock and out of the slit into my slutty mouth immediately making its way to my stomach.

I swallowed the five or six strings that he unloaded, before he slowly released his stranglehold of my head, stepped over my shoulders and backwards until his cock slipped from my mouth.

"I was about to have a shower," Michael said as I continued to take deep breaths to recover from what had just happened, "Would you like to join?" he asked, his head motioning towards the running shower.

"Yes Daddy," I said getting from my knees.

To be continued