Curiosity Strikes Home

Story Info
He was curious about fucking another man.
3.3k words
4.49
12.4k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers

My OH was at work and I was bored, I had completed all my tasks, working from home was just not as taxing as being in the office, but the company had decided we would each work from home 3 days a week. Today was one of those days. I turned the home computer on and headed to the social media sites and looked at a few posts, commented on a few, the usual. One of the posts was asking if I had ever experienced cock as a straight guy. It took me back years to my youth and the parties we went to. We smoked a lot of Mary and got high and well, orgies I guess is the word, several of us, naked and fucking each other, sucking fannies, and yes, sometime a cock found its way into our mouth or arse. Nothing was ever said, it was just stuff you did when you were high. The girls were all on the pill and AIDS hadn't been invented yet.

I reread the post and sent the poster a DM, 'years ago' I posted, 'many many years ago'.

"Did it make you think you were gay?' Came the reply.

'Hell no, anyway it was called queer in them days, it was just getting high with groups of friends and then all tumbling into bed. Sometimes you were fucking a girl, sometimes a cock was in your mouth, or your cock in a guy's mouth. It meant nothing, it was just high sex. Pretty much forgotten about it since, till I saw your post.'

'I'm not gay.' Came the response. 'But I am curious'

"What are you curious about?' I replied, noticing my trousers were feeling tight, God, I was getting turned on.

'I fuck my wife's arse sometimes, although she doesn't really like it. I suck her fanny, which has her orgasming in rivers, she sucks my cock, but never really manages to finish me, I don't think she really likes it. I just wondered what it would be like with another guy. I mean, an arse is an arse, and a mouth a mouth, and isn't a cock just an inside out fanny?'

I thought about what he was saying, I think he was just sexually frustrated with boring vanilla sex with his wife, had hit middle age, and wanted some excitement. 'I think if you went with a really promiscuous woman who boiled your balls and made your cock sore as she wore it out, your curiosity would wane my friend.'

'You think? No mate, no. I want to hold another man's cock. I want to wank him, I want to lick his balls and suck him. I want to know what it is like'

I undid my trousers and pulled them down, I was getting ridiculously hard, this was silly. I get great sex from my wife, she loves sucking me, pegs me occasionally and loves it in her arse as much as her fanny, so why was I getting hard talking about gay sex online? I started to slowly wank, pulling my skin back, feeling the cool air on my skin.

'Have I scared you off?' he posted.

'No, sorry, I was just making myself more comfortable.' I was a little embarrassed to be honest.

'Okay' he replied, and then a picture appeared with the post. It was an erect cock, uncut, with a bead of dew showing at the tip. 'As comfortable as this?'

I found myself thinking back all those years, to days when cocks and fannies were interchangeable when all I wanted was to get my rocks off. I took a photo of my cock and posted it back to him. 'I guess so' I replied.

'I would love to hold your cock.' came the response, 'would you like that?'

'I am not sure, it has been many years since I held a cock that wasn't attached to my balls, so, I am not saying no, but I am not sure the answer is yes either.'

'Do you like the look of me?' He asked, 'would you like to see more?'

'Well, yes, you have a nice-looking cock, what more is there to see, it's a nice cock.' I was beginning to get out of my depth. My cock was as hard as it ever gets, and I was almost itchy with arousal. This is ridiculous. I would probably fuck my wife when she got home, fuck her hard and deep, smelling her arousal, tasting her fanny, and that was only a few hours away. Why was I getting hard looking at a stranger's cock? A video file arrived with his post. It showed his hand firmly wanking his cock, pulling his skin back, over the edge of his helmet, a glossy coating over him, his hand beginning to move up and down faster and faster. Just a few seconds of him wanking.

I realised I was holding my breath. Jesus what was wrong with me?

'Did you like that?' came his question. What should I say?

'I didn't find it repulsive' was all I could think of to say, I was trying to be non-committal. It never occurred to me to just walk away from the keyboard.

'It didn't turn you off then?'

'Well, no, I guess not'

'So, are you still hard?'

Oh shit. Yes, I was. This was getting ridiculous. I was imagining sucking his cock, where the hell had that come from? 'I guess' I replied.

'Show me, like I showed you.'

Oh shit this was getting out of hand for sure, but I was getting so horny, my cock was throbbing. I turned my phone to video and pressed record. I slowly pulled my skin back, exposing my cock head. I licked my finger and ran it over my cockhead, leaving a glossy trail and then started a hard fast wank and pressed end record.

I played the video back and I found it quite hot. Why? Why am I finding a video of my cock in my hand hot? Wonder what he would think? I posted it to him.

Nothing. No response. I waited, but nothing. There I was hard as hell, blue balled and nothing. Bastard had really played me I decided, probably wasn't even his cock, something he had stolen from the internet from some porn film. I closed the computer and went for a shower. Needle sharp and cool. I was so aroused I very nearly climaxed when I directed the spray at my groin, ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous.

I heard my wife open the door and my cock immediately got hard again. I met her in the hall and kissed her, my hand groping her as she leant back against the wall.

"Mmm, nice greeting baby" she said as she rubbed the front of my jeans, "ooh looks like someone is a little horny"

"Yes baby, I have dreamt about you all day, I couldn't wait for you."

"Oh, you couldn't wait?" She replied, "so have you had a little wank or two? Perhaps you don't need me now?"

"You know what I meant, I couldn't wait for you to get home so I could taste you, suck the juice from your fanny, inhale your aroma in the flesh, not from your used pants in the laundry basket. Yes I have wanked, but not to completion, I waited for you."

"Oh, so you have been sniffing my knickers again. Well, and what if I wasn't in the mood when I got home? Who says I am in the mood?"

"Oh shit, I don't know, that never crossed my mind, I just got so horny. I wanted a shower and when I went to throw my dirty clothes in the hamper I saw your panties, and well, I just had to have a sniff and then one thing lead to another, and I never even gave it a thought that you might not be in the mood."

She undid my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, pushing them down till they puddled around my ankles. I stepped out of them as she pulled my cock from inside my boxers and started stroking me. She knelt down and licked around the head of my cock before sucking me in to her mouth. God it was so hot, I was almost spurting on the spot. "Careful baby, I am so close" I gasped. She carried on pumping me with her mouth, her fingers holding my balls then she slipped a finger back and ran it around my arse.

"Fuuccckkkkkk, I can't hold on baby" I managed to blurt, knowing my climax was on the verge, and as she pushed her finger inside me my body betrayed me, and I filled her mouth.

"Oh shit baby" and my knees went and I was almost unable to stand. She pulled her finger from inside me and stood up, and kissed me hard on the lips, and as I opened my mouth to receive her tongue, she pushed all my come into my mouth, clamping her mouth to mine, I had no choice but to swallow and at that moment, my online encounter of the afternoon was back in my mind's eye.

"Oh honey" she said when she finally released me, "I wasn't really in the mood but you were so obviously in need, how could I refuse you something? Perhaps I will be in the mood later? Who knows? Now, shall we go out and eat, or have something here, or are you now full with your protein shake?"

The next morning I had another message. 'Sorry had to bail, wife came home, she wouldn't have understood.'

'mine wouldn't either' I replied.

'Where are you' he asked

'Leeds' I replied.

'me too. Can we meet'

'where, not here, neighbours too nosey plus cctv in house that wife can see' That wasn't exactly true, but I didn't want him at my house.

'do you know Premier Inn on ring road'

'yes'

'will book room, meet you there.'

Well that seemed straight forward enough. I went up and douched and then once I was happy I was empty, I showered and thoroughly cleaned myself. He had said we could meet at twelve and I was, traffic permitting, twenty minutes away. I wanted to get there early so I could park up and hide my keys before meeting him.

I set off and traffic was easy, I was there ten minutes early. I parked in the far corner of the car park, in full view of the car park CCTV, my thinking was if anything happened to me, there would be a record. I stood at the front of the car and bent down as if to tie up my shoe laces, and I hid my keys inside the front bumper on the lip up behind the number plate. If this was some trick to mug me, at least they couldn't get my keys, my car and break into my house.

I wandered away from the car and then started walking around the car park. A few cars came and various men got out and went into the hotel, I had no idea if he was one of them as I didn't know what he looked like.

'Room 012' I received a text.

I went through reception and headed off to the ground floor rooms. I knocked on room 012.

The door opened, "come on in" he said.

He was about the same age as me and was wearing chinos, T shirt and sliders. Pretty much exactly what I was wearing. I followed him in and shut the door behind me.

"How do you want to do this," I asked him, "are you wanting to video anything, because I am not comfortable with video or photos."

He pulled his T shirt over his head. "Fine. Look, my phone is off, will you do the same?"

I showed him my phone turning off and I put it on the table at the side of the room. I pull my top off and then slipped my trousers and pants down in one go and added them to the pile. I turned back to face him, he was naked, his clothes were in a heap on the chair.

"How do you want to do this?" I asked him again.

"I don't know, I haven't done this before," he answered.

I went across and stood in front of him and put my right hand around his cock. A good fistful, about the same as mine. As I held his cock he sort of sighed. I started moving my hand, giving his cock a slow wank.

"Can I suck you?" He asked. I nodded, let go of his cock and lay on the bed. He knelt beside me and then lent down and pursed his lips over my cock.

"Oh yes friend," I said, it felt good. Not as good as my wife, but if what he had said was true, he was new to cocksucking. He started licking my cock, that was much better, and running his tongue around my cock helmet edge, "that'll finish me quick," I warned.

He pushed my legs back and as he was sucking, he ran a finger around the edge of my arsehole, pressing at my entrance. His mouth left my cock and went down, licking the bit of skin beneath my balls, and then his tongue was pressing at my sphincter. He knew what he wanted.

I doubt I could have been any harder if I had taken drugs, it was all I could do not to grab my cock and wank to completion, the sensations he was giving me were incredible.

"Fuck me," he said and moved away and lay on his back next to me. I rolled over and pushed his legs up, his arse ready for me. I leant down and licked his arse, my tongue pressing in. I spit into my hand and added that wetness to my cock. I pulled myself up, arms either side of him, fisted my cock and pushed it at his sphincter and pressed.

Nothing. There was no give, yet. "Push like you want a crap," I said, "that'll open you up and I can get in."

There was a moment more of resistance, and then he opened up, and I was in. Slowly I pushed, my cock sinking into his bowel, his hole opening and letting me in, his bowel walls squeezing my cock. I pressed until I was all the way in, my balls resting on his, his cock on my pubic mound.

"Oh Christ," he said, "I never guessed how it would feel."

I didn't say anything, I just started to pull back and then press forward again. I kept doing it, each time a little further back and then a little harder in until I was fucking his arse as if it were a fanny.

He was grunting as I buried my cock in him, and gasping for breath as I relaxed out. His arse was not quite so tight anymore, the fuck felt like a regular fuck, apart from the cock that was rubbing against me. His mouth was open and his eyes closed as I fucked him.

"Oh Jesus, fuck, yes," he cried as I fucked him hard and deep, the pressure building in my balls, I would last less time than in a fanny.

"I am about to fill you with my spunk," I gasped as my orgasm gripped, my balls tightened and I spurted deep inside him, two, three and then a fourth spurt as my balls drained themselves inside him.

"Oh fuck, I felt that," he gasped. I had expected his arse to clamp and push out my softening cock, but no, his arse stayed the same and my cock simply fell out when I leant back.

I rolled and lay beside him. "What you expected?" I asked.

He put his hand down and pressed a finger into his still open arse, it came out covered in my spunk. He took his finger to his mouth and liked it clean. "You taste good," he said, "can I fuck you now?"

"Of course, how do you want me?

"On your knees over the edge of the bed, I think my feet on the floor will be better than on the bed."

I rolled off the bed, my feet firmly planted I leant forward until my head and shoulders were on the bed. "How's this?" I asked.

"Perfect." He stood behind me, and I felt his tongue as he licked my arse and pressed his tongue inside me. There was a moment and then his cock pressed. I felt the pressure and relaxed my arse as much as he could and then he was in me.

He felt good inside me, I was well stretched, and I could tell he went a good way inside. He pulled back, his cock slowly leaving me, the pressure staying on my sphincter, and then he pushed back. There was a slight pain, but more pleasure than hurt. He got into a rhythm, and I heard the familiar slaps as his pubis smacked against my buttocks. I realised that the grunts were mine as he pumped into me and occasionally I felt the tickle as he grazed my prostate.

His hands were on my back, supporting him as he fucked me, my arse relaxing a little, now comfortable with the intrusion, more used to things coming out than going in, and I began to get a warm feeling in my crotch as his balls slapped against mine. He began to go faster and harder, his cock deep inside me, an odd sensation, I could sort of feel him inside me, but it was a bit remote, and then as he pulled almost out, there was a feeling of emptiness.

"Oh fuck," he cried and pushed hard against me, unmoving and I felt him squirt somewhere inside. 'Urgh" he went and pressed harder as his ejaculation finished. He stood back and his cock came out and then I had the sensation of being voided, air replaced his cock inside me, and I could feel my arse gaping.

"Good?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah."

"Is your curiosity sated?"

"Can we do this again sometime?"

"Perhaps. Do you prefer it to your wife's fanny and arse?"

"It is very different. I kind of thought a bloke's arse and a woman's would feel the same, but they don't."

"Well, no two fannies feel the same in my experience, I wouldn't expect two arses to feel the same."

He was laying on his back next to me. I leant over, opened my mouth and sucked his now flaccid cock into my mouth. I could taste my spunk as I cleaned him, wondering if I could get him to come again. I could feel him firming as I pushed his foreskin back and licked around his helmet rim, I pressed my tongue at his lit and sucked hard.

"Oh fuck," he gasped and I used my mouth to wank him hard, faster and faster I went on his cock, clamping it as tight as I could between my lips, orally fucking him whilst rolling his balls in my hand. I bobbed up and down, my nose hitting his pubis as I fucked him.

"Oh fucking shit," he gurgled and he spurted, I felt it as it shot down into my stomach, surprising me, I had expected it to take longer. I sucked him clean and rolled away onto my back.

"My God, that was something else. My balls are aching now."

"Good ache I hope?" I asked.

"We have got to do this again."

"Maybe." I wanted to leave him satisfied. Drained empty and satisfied. I doubted his wife would be getting his cock later.

Atomica24
Atomica24
378 Followers